The Map Thread

DeletedUser

Just the top 5 in this one:

mapw8.jpg

I know its far from good, but it gives you the jist...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Flamingbetty

How'd you know purple was my favorite color, TPA gets bigger every map :icon_twisted:

Mr.Flamingbetty

TOP 20 or even a section map again, like the one that was north, south, west, east, abloc vs bloc, bloc, a bloc, top 5, top 10 ect

DeletedUser

This was my first map so i just wanted to see if it looked OK. I can try to put together other variations soon :)

DeletedUser

I like the map its good, kinda like world 7
next time put the contenent lines in that would make it real good

DeletedUser

BLOC vs ABLOC - cutting costs (accuracy not a guarantee, made in paint)

i1368203_BLOCvABLOCv.final.PNG

BLOC = White
ABLOC = Black
Overlap = Grey

DeletedUser

A tip for your map though, if you're using photoshop, use a bit of transparency for the upper layers so the ones underneath can be seen.

DeletedUser

@ the paint map, there is too much feathering. Even just a few villages are expanded to look like a sizable cluster since density isn't shown. Don't have the color extend so far out from the actually point if you make another map in the future. (At least on an undeveloped world where there aren't well defined borders.)

DeletedUser

I need a map of TPA vs TUF, TUF-ak, TUF AK, DEUS, LDK, OAK, 8W, xTCx, Art and NG to see where i have to noble out to get most action...

DeletedUser

While we're doing map requests, it would be nice to see:

1) NG vs. Clorox/TPA
2) UNIRO vs. REL/THE (K35)
3) UNIRO2 vs. THE (K32/K42)
4) Suigen vs. North (a "before" picture to monitor progress later on, pretty much)

DeletedUser

Or you could just put everyone on the map =p. Or, better yet, make the map yourselves you freeloaders.