The market: proof of the world's stupidity?

DeletedUser

lol @ 2dark

ok guys, I will make this real simple for you: If I have a marshmallow and I want a bisc- you know what? I will post some pictures:

I have this:

attachment.php

I know everyone has it, but I actually want this:

Biscuit1.jpg

and everyone wants it, and it makes sense just look at those biscuits :icon_eek:

And I know everyone is giving out marshmallows, do you think that it makes sense asking for more biscuits than the amount of marshmallows I am offering?

There are exceptions, of course, people who is storing marshmallows, and there are some important concepts that I did take into consideration, like for example there are some places where people wants marshmallows. Still, it doesn't make sense considering the amount of offers.

Nevertheless, I will admit this was exhausting. It is the first time I want to talk seriously about a game concept, but apparently it is too much to ask from you people, so I will restrain myself to my regular "you are all noobs" speech and flaming you whenever we are kicking your tribe's ***.

The amount of offers just shows that a lot of people are storing their resources!!

DeletedUser

using "*" is also infractable.
Also commenting and critiquing people for their grammar.

Thats right, im a forum mod, i know all the rules, i just forget them when need be :icon_twisted:
:icon_neutral: I wouldn't go as far as to call it a critique, I was merely pointing out the discrepancy between what he was saying and how he was saying it. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I wouldn't go as far as to call it a critique, I was merely pointing out the discrepancy between what he was saying and how he was saying it. :icon_razz:

then I hope you liked the way I am now saying it, with pictures and everything for you to understand :)

DeletedUser

Maybe they aren't stupid
Maybe they are just overly optimistic
Maybe they are hoping that once the cheap stuff is sold out, the ppl would start considering the more expensive stuff

And lets face it...the quality of the expensive stuff is much better than that of the cheap stuff

:p

DeletedUser

Your anger feeds my trolliness. :icon_razz: Point being you shouldn't be judging other players as stupid when you fail to make a coherent arguement for why they are stupid.

If you read his opening post he makes a coherent enough arguement (bad grammar and all). That players posting offers are dumb for putting say 1k wood for 1.5k clay when there are clearly offers already there as 1k wood for 1k clay.

Thats pretty coherent even if you disagree, and btw on the grammar thing, the whole point of grammar is to make communication understanable and since he was cleary understandable his grammar was good enough and doesnt warrant getting flamed for.

DeletedUser

If you read his opening post he makes a coherent enough arguement (bad grammar and all). That players posting offers are dumb for putting say 1k wood for 1.5k clay when there are clearly offers already there as 1k wood for 1k clay.

Thats pretty coherent even if you disagree, and btw on the grammar thing, the whole point of grammar is to make communication understanable and since he was cleary understandable his grammar was good enough and doesnt warrant getting flamed for.
I understood what he was trying to say, all I'm pointing out is that the way he presented it undermined his entire arguement.

DeletedUser

I understood what he was trying to say, all I'm pointing out is that the way he presented it undermined his entire arguement.

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::scout::snob::heavycavalry::swordsman::wood:!!!!!!1!

To be honest now, you are trying to troll. Truth is you suck at it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

truth is spiegel that this thread has failed mostly due to your stupidity and inability to read other peoples comments that are larger than two sentences long. The only troll in this thread is you, just because you started the thread does not mean that you then are able to comment however you like through it.

I would love to know your ingame name, see if your ability to talk in the forums (and no this isn't about your grammar, spelling or anything else but your pure stupidity) translates into your skills at playing this game.

NEVERMIND searched your forum name ingame, and it seems it does travel through to ingame :)

DeletedUser

If you think something is offensive simply report it. Keep this thread regarding markets and we will all be happy. If it continues to drift away from the topic i am going to close it.

DeletedUser

truth is spiegel that this thread has failed mostly due to your stupidity and inability to read other peoples comments that are larger than two sentences long. The only troll in this thread is you, just because you started the thread does not mean that you then are able to comment however you like through it.

I would love to know your ingame name, see if your ability to talk in the forums (and no this isn't about your grammar, spelling or anything else but your pure stupidity) translates into your skills at playing this game.

NEVERMIND searched your forum name ingame, and it seems it does travel through to ingame :)

Mate, I read your last comment and it was a valid argument. If I did not comment about it, well, I was laughing at this octupus guy, sorry :icon_cry:

The funny thing about this is we are playing a lame (apparently I can only say "lame" instead of words that start with F, like for example firetrooper :/) browser game and we all get flamed here as if we were talking about the stock market.

Now if you wonder about my game skillz, you should know you have no chance against me. No one has, not even Heftysmurf :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mate, I read your last comment and it was a valid argument. If I did not comment about it, well, I was laughing at this octupus guy, sorry :icon_cry:

The funny thing about this is we are playing a lame (apparently I can only say "lame" instead of words that start with F, like for example firetrooper :/) browser game and we all get flamed here as if we were talking about the stock market.

Now if you wonder about my game skillz, you should know you have no chance against me. No one has, not even Heftysmurf :icon_eek:
Name dropping will get you nowhere. :icon_wink: The fact that you are now passing this entire matter off as some stupid debate on a stupid browser based game is laughable. You were the one who started this thread. You have taken everything very seriously thus far. May I ask what has changed your mind on this matter?

DeletedUser

Name dropping will get you nowhere. :icon_wink: The fact that you are now passing this entire matter off as some stupid debate on a stupid browser based game is laughable. You were the one who started this thread. You have taken everything very seriously thus far. May I ask what has changed your mind on this matter?

Don't get me wrong (something hard to ask considering every sentece I write seems to be written in latin or hebrew, isn't it?) I did not change my mind about the entire matter, I still believe we are playing in a world with a lot of marshmallows and few biscuits, and I still believe people are either blind or stupid when posting offers.

Ooor they can be really young now that I think about it, today I had a really interesting convo with a 7 year old who was asking me to stop the attacks on him. It was weird though, he didn't say anything about my grammar and understood every word I was saying :icon_eek:

It is true though, I am talking seriously about the whole subject, but that doesn't mean you all have to get that pissed about it when we are talking about a browser based game :/

And you have to admit you just posted something in this thread to practice some trolling, what was lame. If it was a good performance from your side, and I was beaten, I would just say "well played sir", and thats it. But saying "you talk wrong you stupid me and people smart", well, I don't think it was funny or clever :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong (something hard to ask considering every sentece I write seems to be written in latin or hebrew, isn't it?) I did not change my mind about the entire matter, I still believe we are playing in a world with a lot of marshmallows and few biscuits, and I still believe people are either blind or stupid when posting offers.

Ooor they can be really young now that I think about it, today I had a really interesting convo with a 7 year old who was asking me to stop the attacks on him. It was weird though, he didn't say anything about my grammar and understood every word I was saying :icon_eek:

It is true though, I am talking seriously about the whole subject, but that doesn't mean you all have to get that pissed about it when we are talking about a browser based game :/

And you have to admit you just posted something in this thread to practice some trolling, what was lame. If it was a good performance from your side, and I was beaten, I would just say "well played sir", and thats it. But saying "you talk wrong you stupid me and people smart", well, I don't think it was funny or clever :icon_neutral:
Me pissed? I find this all quite amusing. :icon_razz: