The Might of GoD

DeletedUser5905

Well I must start this by taking a look at the OD rankings, finaly GoD (aka Gof) has pushed me up to 1 million kills as a defender.

Rank Name Defeated
1 help1234 1,04 Mio.

Now lets have a look at the situation on the Map?
I think you agree that they totaly surround me.

From undisclosed sources I heard that thier target was to take 15 vills of me and then hope I would give up and go abbandoned (they no nothing of D.A. in this case). Lets take a look at how they did. Me Oh look they managed to take a whopping 2 villages.

Now that may not be too bad is one or 2 players attacked me but after carefuly studying my reports I found that a total of 33 players attacked me with all thier offense armies.

So out of thier overall target of 15 they managed 2 which is a 13% succes ratio. Or to look at it another way 500,000 troops lost per village. Not that efficent a method, looking at OD attacker rankings:

10 CDavid 516.771
11 parmenion 490.670

As offense OD is roughly equivlent to defender only the top 10 player would have 2 villages.

Well I here you cry out for some funny reports from a player with the most kills.

How about this one?

3 nobles a bit if a nobbish mistake to make but maybe it was the first time he used a train.

But then he does it again?

Then he tries agiain.

A bit better this time but still?
The fact that the loyalt has recovered between each attack to full was academic.

This player didn't do to good at taking a village:

6 Frig (446|549) C54 9,247 ilkerpasa [GoD] help1234 [D.A.] June 21,2007 - 06:20
06 Frig (446|549) C54 9,247 ilkerpasa [GoD] ilkerpasa [GoD] June 21,2007 - 04:00
06 Frig (446|549) C54 9,247 ilkerpasa [GoD] ilkerpasa [GoD] June 21,2007 - 03:59
06 Frig (446|549) C54 9,247 help1234 [D.A.] ilkerpasa [GoD] June 21,2007 - 03:59

He killed off some nice offense doing that.

This village had rather an eventful time.
6,799 help1234......Dreadlock Rasta........ June 21,2007 - 12:22
6,799 Dreadlock.....Rasta Dreadlock Rasta.. June 21,2007 - 13:43
6,799 Dreadlock.....Rasta help1234......... June 21,2007 - 16:35
6,849 help1234......bander................. June 22,2007 - 23:16
6,833 bander........help1234............... June 23,2007 - 02:14
6,799 help1234......Rugbyfreak123.......... June 23,2007 - 04:09
6,828 Rugbyfreak123.help1234............... June 24,2007 - 01:12

Now before any smart ass git points out my own overnobeling that occured under the sever influence of alchol that made my maths rather poor.

So to write a conclusion GoD who "claim" total dominace over k54 can't even take out on dent one rather 'if I may say so' talented player even with a mass assault.

So on behalf of myself I would like to thank GoD for getting me to the top of the rankings.

DeletedUser3776

Man... you've opened my eyes. I'm so happy that I was kicked from their academy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4665

That is the power of D.A...

Or maybe it is just how badly god sucks.

RemyRose

This opened my eyes also.. all my members joined into God o_O Mattius told me it was a stupid mistake but ah well.. but to be honest..

I told my tribe that I like the LFKD.. and especially Mattius.. so we didnt had any
motive to kill help1234.. I really don't know why but we just don't care :')

AWKD

This opened my eyes also.. all my members joined into God o_O Mattius told me it was a stupid mistake but ah well.. but to be honest..

I told my tribe that I like the LFKD.. and especially Mattius.. so we didnt had any
motive to kill help1234.. I really don't know why but we just don't care :')

So have your top members leave GOD for the LFKD, it is in thier best interest. Contact me IGM!

DeletedUser

hi man,
I have no excuse for this failed attack.
As i said b4 u r the last person that will die in that area.Cause i promised u.U will c the death of all ur allies.One of them is almost dead.3 villages left.And we ll c,how strong u r without crying for support.U were lucky in the beginning cause u were surrounded by n00bs.but go on posting on forums.but ur last post will be " ok thank u all guys,i have no village anymore and i am quitting"

Cheers,

P.S to awkd:Awkd ur behaviours r so gayish and sneaky.Be honest like others
P.S to remyrose:I want honest,brave and pro mates.I dont think u have even one of these attributes.This is my opinion.Some1 can think about u better but it is not me

Last edited by a moderator:

shesh

yeah this must have needed many long distance supports with proper planning and assumption that they will do attack you :)

although if the guy who attacked with 3 nobles in single attack would have attacked properly that village would have gone, although it shows the maturity of attackers and their skills but it neverthless doesn't undermines your accomplishment in standing out so far.

DeletedUser12118

well here is wat we call a fair fight, a D.A. member vs, almost half a tribe.

so far the half a tribe is just winning, as they have 2 villages.... but now they have very little offense left...

one tip to god..
give up,
one tip to help1234..
pfft u dont need tips ur already to good for them

DeletedUser

do u know what?i am the first person that could damage him but some1 was account sitting me.I was at out of city.And sitter has captured a viilage.But then he didint look at my account so village was retaken by help1234.and when i am back from holiday i sqw that i have still 3 ful lattacking army staying.help1234 is trying to prove that he is a good player.I can truely say that louve is a good player but help1234 is not.but he may talk cause always winners r right.

DeletedUser

and also not only d.a member.Do u think help1234 has defated all these armies by himself?i dont think u r such stupid.i wont tell his allies but by the time when his allies died slowly he would be alone

DeletedUser

i dont think u r such stupid.

No... But I think you are.

You say that help1234 isn't a good player, yet the whole of your tribe has locked horns with him for a while now, and yet, help's only taken a small knock-back. What does that say about your tribe?

DeletedUser

first of all not whole tribe.just about 15 people.but 8 of them r not so strong players cause others were rebuilding his army and our one and only target is not help1234.We r at war with DFB and pagans also.if u dont know how to be a good player,ask louve he can teach u something.Points dont mean good player.good player means basicly defending his villlages with lesser troops than attackers.help1234 has taken lots of support.can help1234 negate my claims?louve is my enemy and also i am his enemy.but i respect him he is a tough player

DeletedUser

and also i accept there r noobs in our tribe.And people always pasting reports of these people.c'mon put other reports also.for example help234 didnt write whole retaken villages

DeletedUser

Yes, encaladeus is right, u r all noobs and u fail to c it :icon_rolleyes:

Look mommy, I'm a noob :icon_biggrin:

/me does some embarrasing things not including pulling his pants down

In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic

Last edited by a moderator:

zacke10

help1234, you can keep bragging about you beeing in the top of defensive list, we don't care really. You got loads of support so they should be on the top list instead. And since rankings seams to mean to much to you, your welcome.

DeletedUser

icico yes we r all bunch of noobs but at least we can play from he beginnig of this world.not restarting like u.This shows how pro or noob u r

DeletedUser

play from the start and have basically the whole continent as you allie? yeah you are so 1337