The Mighty Hogger7 Joins Lord Hellz in Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*Yawn*

Where is this place? Oh it's another of Lord hellz's pointless annoying threads.

DeletedUser3452

Nice to see you too Sumner. :icon_wink:

I'm evidently provoking you, along with Jerran and co into destroying me.

DeletedUser

Why isn't one of the rules: Don't call yourself Lord Hellz?

I hope they'll make this rule and ban him

DeletedUser

Could you imagine if hellz and unnamed were an actual couple? My god....never mind DO NOT imagine this.

Do So At Your Own Risk!

There, I am no longer legally liable for it.

DeletedUser

Could you imagine if hellz and unnamed were an actual couple? My god....never mind DO NOT imagine this.

Do So At Your Own Risk!

There, I am no longer legally liable for it.

Too late, I imagined it before I read the warning, you had better get your solicitor ready, I'm going to sue you for damaging my fragile mind. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser1089

So Lord Hellz. What will be the name of this tribe you will lead?

DeletedUser

Omnitank, seriously...if you get him to be quiet on the w5 forums, well I would be most impressed.

I only bother to post this because I believe if anyone can you definately stand a chance.

DeletedUser68

hmm..... maybe i should give up my other forum and spam this one. i think the guys that know me would like it:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3452

I have to agree with Jerran there. If anyone stands a chance it's you. I've already been pretty hard bashed by that ego. :icon_sad:

Oh, and the name will be released tomorrow when it's set up.

DeletedUser1089

hmm..... maybe i should give up my other forum and spam this one. i think the guys that know me would like it:icon_twisted:

Oh great... Maybe I shouldn't play on world 5...

I have to agree with Jerran there. If anyone stands a chance it's you. I've already been pretty hard bashed by that ego. :icon_sad:

Oh, and the name will be released tomorrow when it's set up.

When you come up with a name, please inform me so that I might make an official declaration of war. Thanks.

DeletedUser68

lol its funny, all the spammers love hellz, all the 1337 guys flame him :icon_biggrin:

i like to do both :icon_wink:

i don't like him, and i used to be the main spammer of HOT (that where the good old times)

DeletedUser

Has Lord Hellz ego have no limits? It even spreads to the worlds with acrhers.

Of course it dosen't have limits. I knew that duh.

DeletedUser

Is it possible that that reason of yours can be described as post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.