*The MoB* declares war on KOTBC

DeletedUser

Why would you need to know where they went? Your in TempK and have no villages near K84.. havn't heard of them until now. Did you have a NAP with *MoB*?

sloopz

I do have to say well done to bleary, hes managing to kill wave after wave with same troops, 3 of us sent shit loads of attacks on him and he still survived, but he must have taken alot of damage ah well only time till he gives up

DeletedUser

bleary lost a lot of villages early on.. if he is stopping any nukes then its because he has support from other people which would have disappeared as they have been nobled. ;)

sloopz

you have seen the reports hes managed to keep alot attacks he does deserve credit for it

DeletedUser

Of course. He only has 4 villages left.

Ashy, your invite has been sent :)

DeletedUser

has he joined you now so has the war stopped now or still going on

DeletedUser

Theres no one left fighting on the KOTBC side anymore I think...

sloopz

bleary is stll holding up. However I think we can all safley say that KOTBC lost the war.

DeletedUser

We have taken over 300 villages from DGK and KOTBC. However with DGK disbanding and people moving across into other tribes the stats can't show that. Not like it really matters. We're just mopping up a few KOTBC villages left on the map.

DeletedUser

We have taken over 300 villages from DGK and KOTBC. However with DGK disbanding and people moving across into other tribes the stats can't show that. Not like it really matters. We're just mopping up a few KOTBC villages left on the map.

And as DGK and KOTBC went on their space ship to the land of tribal hugz, they left this one last note:

"Goodbye, and thanks for all the Barbz."

DeletedUser

you have seen the reports hes managed to keep alot attacks he does deserve credit for it
Thanks sloopz - I'm doing my best.
Sorry you lost troops - but I've had enough nobling to last me a lifetime....

DeletedUser

well looks like no KOTBC or mob now they are forester people looks like they r like unstoppable because itll be like 90 vs 1000 if they go 2 war:lol: