The Mongols Want YOU!

DeletedUser

The Mongols, who were founded by legit1344, would like you to join our clan!

thebigt625

Tip:

Give more info.

Such as your continental location, rank, requirements,etc.

And make people want to join, what makes Mongols interesting and worthwhile to join?

DeletedUser

Thai if your near me join my tribe (newbs) we could use every person.

frostyfingers

You are only making yourself look cruel, not making georgeman1 any worse than he has done for himself, try criticizing something worth your time, otherwise your wasting it.

thebigt625

You are only making yourself look cruel, not making georgeman1 any worse than he has done for himself, try criticizing something worth your time, otherwise your wasting it.

See... now that was harsh on George.
:icon_cry:

You really are an evil snowman
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry about the empty post guys lol. Thai's my gung-ho Diplomat and didnt bother checking in with me first. Might as well roll with it tho lol :p

Like he said we're The Mongols or ~Khan~. I think the whole 20 members limit is perfect cuz we can really get to know our members instead of having 100s. we're located primarily in K85 and K58. K85 is our stronger point as we have two good allies there, (-TR-) and GB~S.

We've got 6 openings right now and only accept active members. We're rank 164 world wide and plan on growing our way up. We're very proud to say we're not point whores. We've done a good job of having entertaining games and fun in our forum to make sure everyone's not too up tight from the war going on right now.

Thanks for listening and happy nobling :p

thebigt625

Shouldn't really disclose your allies to the public.
That was what noob tribes do earlier on.

Also, k58 and k85?

Just some advice: Try to start in one area, makes things a lot easier

Good luck

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice. Guess constructive criticism is always good :p