The Naughty or Nice List

netjakdim

Alright I will go ahead and begin this one as the person who should take credit is to skerd to see his work FAIL. I think that should put him on the naughty list.

If you are a nice person place a village coordinate and an type of resource.
Someone will be kind enough to be help santa out as I do believe it will be hard
to slide down any of the chimneys in TW.
Here is how we will work this one.

Those of you that believe you are nice reply with the following.
I _________ believe I belong on the nice list and would like some clay for my stocking.
If you have not been a good boy or girl reply with the following.
I _________ unfortunately have been a bad little boy/girl.

Now hopefully someone will find a friend of theirs on the nice list and be kind enough to send them 1 merchant on December 25 with their requested present.
Those of you on the Naughty list TSK TSK TSK will recieve 1 Axe sent to you on December 25.

I will do my best to update this as I am basically neutral in this world unless someone has a top 5 account they would like to gift me for christmas :icon_rolleyes:

xinryr

I belong on the naughty list for giving karmaX a hard time :icon_cry: (karmaX can send his nukes to visit me :), I'll have hot chocolate ready for them; or he could if he knew what account I was playing...)

DeletedUser

Weird, I didn't realize you could delete your post after someone posted behind you. But I tried it, and it worked. Now it all makes sense. :)

MR.MR

It was actually deleted by a moderator, but yes, you could go and delete a post of yours from 2-3 months back if you wanted AK.