The New Guy?

DeletedUser

Hey people, I guess you can call me the new guy. I have only tried in one war game, I seen it good enough to spend my pass time on. I played it for 2-3 years and lets say I wasn't near a rookie level player. Well the game is closing so I had to move to a new game. I hear this is similar to IA so I'd thought I try it out. I'm hoping to stay and play here for awhile. I never really seeen so many active players or active servers, on a good server IA will only have 200-300 active players.
Any tips you can give me will be very appreciated, but the only real question I have is do you have to pay to be a top player, because most war games do.

* Sorry I can't join anyones guild/tribe/alliance whatever you guys call it, I'm not good following orders if you know what I mean. I'd rather be calling the shots.

DeletedUser

Read some guides that are available here on the forums, paying for preium is helpful, but by no means needed to do well. Good luck.

DeletedUser

not sure this is where introductions are meant to be posted but meh :p new guy :)
welcome.
oh and hi seuss.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome here is a link to some guides:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=197546

Most players as the grow in size tend to use premium a lot depends on how active you can be & your in game goals.
From what I have read some ask you to pay to get ahead in the game ie quick build / recruit times so far we have been told that this server will not go that path.

I would wait until you get your free premium to see if its needed or not at this stage for you.

DeletedUser

Welcome. This is where you should be making introduction threads. :)

DeletedUser

Welcome, i will just echo what Dr Seuss said, read some guides, work out how the game works, don't join the first tribe that invites you instead look around for a good one where you can learn a few things and lastly have fun.

DeletedUser

what is the ia you are referring to?
IA as in Imperialages

But thanks for greeting everyone, i'll read the manual even though I really don't. I'll post again if I have a certain question. But really thanks guys

I glanced at the manual and I just pressed exit. That's a lot to read. But I did read about what really matter (troops). I understand, but I do have another question. Do each village only get 1 iron mine, farm, clay pit, and timber camp? If so, what is the max production?

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

each village has one of each, and the max production is 2400 per hour