The New Insults Ban Rule...

DeletedUser

Im bored and feel like asking what people think about it...?

Personally I say its a good rule, Its so childish to bash someones family sexuality religion etc...Its a game mates, Dont be a kid and make fun of someones family because they kicked the crap out of you and you were rimmed by him...Grow the heck up ^_^ Personally if you get mad, be mature and get over it, let it go, and release your anger with Attacks, My girlfriend broke up with me on the 1st of this year...some newyears huh? lol, i released my anger by attacking MY TYRES from Dogs in world43 and sent 370 nukes to a player in world4...It helped lol. Find better ways to get anger out, Dont be a kid and get yourself banned for something as dumb as making fun of someone for being a different religion, or likes the same gender...lol Thats just what I think. :)

DeletedUser

Look in the world43 forum, its called Personal Insults

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So that's your girlfriend in your profile pic?

You are over her, aren't you?

Shouldn't this be in general discussion?

DeletedUser

yea its my ex...Have not gotten around to changing the pic yet. And idk if it should...I dont use public forums much, I just play the game :) Sorry mates lol. Just trying to start a friendly discussion on the publics since I dont use it often.

DeletedUser

hehe, that post means this place isn't known for friendly discussions. The rule has always been there, the punishment is the change.

DeletedUser

lol I ment the change :) Sorry as I said I never use publics to talk, I read over topics to stay updated but I never post anything too much let alone make my own thread :p

DeletedUser32449

Hey OTD I also never knew you played this world. How you doing?

Yeah its a good rule when debating you should only talk about game related actions.

DeletedUser

honestly, i love insulting people. it makes them angry, and when people are angry they make mistakes. i generally stay away from mothers/religion/sexuality though, instead using names like "idiot" and "nub" and "newbie" to make them frustrated. it always works. xD

DeletedUser

I don't know how you expect to run a highly competitive game like this one and ban the use of "potentially" offensive trash talk. What's a war without a comment about the opposing leaders mother? :| TW, you guys are a buzzkill.

DeletedUser

and I think the rules is good :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: