The New Moderator

Hamer The Nail

yay I never could have guessed. I mean how can they put up with the urge to spam

DeletedUser

It pleases me that mods find you annoying too. Perhaps mods really are normal people after all...

Ok, you have issues with us due to our spamming?

This much, I understand and can even identify with your stance. We exploded onto w43 forums and to some it may not have sat well. The majority of posts were in fairness, random comments.

But let me see if I have this right? Your dislike towards O C d is our spamming, and so you find us "annoying".

Then to convey this dislike you harbour towards us, you come onto the W43 General Discussion forum, to a thread created by O C d, that even the newest of members to the forums must have deduced was created for spamming by O C d but in a more acceptable area. It’s here that you execute you expertly planned flame and thus spam; with a one line comment insulting both O C d and game moderators in general.

You sir, are a genius and all I can do is applaud. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok, you have issues with us due to our spamming?

This much, I understand and can even identify with your stance. We exploded onto w43 forums and to some it may not have sat well. The majority of posts were in fairness, random comments.

But let me see if I have this right? Your dislike towards O C d is our spamming, and so you find us "annoying".

Then to convey this dislike you harbour towards us, you come onto the W43 General Discussion forum, to a thread created by O C d, that even the newest of members to the forums must have deduced was created for spamming by O C d but in a more acceptable area. It’s here that you execute you expertly planned flame and thus spam; with a one line comment insulting both O C d and game moderators in general.

'Issues' is a slight exaggeration on your part, I have better things to do than have an 'issue' with hyper-active schoolies. (on the basis of your posts, it is evident that none of you surpass the age of 18, although it is quite possible some of you are 'adults', but that would be rather weak. And sad.) I was merely pointing out that as a whole O C d are a rather annoying tribe, not that anybody needs me to tell them.

Now, I'm never one to turn down a good debate/arguement/flamefest, so, let me run you through a few things:

Fact the 1st: My expertly 'planned flame' belongs exactly where I put it. Not only was it spam, therefore belonging here if anywhere, but due to the mods' annoyance towards your tribe, this happens to be the sole remaining 'O C d' topic. To post it anywhere else, would have been silly, or something you'd do (kind of the same thing actually!), would it not?

Fact the 2nd: To further support Fact the 1st, I derived my opinion on your tribe from all the previous crap you lot spewed onto the forums (not this thread itself). This thread happens to be a direct result of your previous antics, hence my comment being here.

Fact the 3rd: If I were insulting any moderators, it would be the Forum mods, not that I was, because I was quite clearly joking around at the expense of your tribe.

I am grateful for your compliment, however, at this stage I am unable to give you one. You're not a genius, you're just annoying, and not a very good smart ass. It's cute when you try though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'Issues' is a slight exaggeration on your part, I have better things to do than have an 'issue' with hyper-active schoolies. (on the basis of your posts, it is evident that none of you surpass the age of 18, although it is quite possible some of you are 'adults', but that would be rather weak. And sad.) I was merely pointing out that as a whole O C d are a rather annoying tribe, not that anybody needs me to tell them.

You are correct, 'issues' would be an exaggeration, but issue is not. You again mention what must be considered as a dislike towards our tribe when you say you derived an opinion of us. Forming such, manifests itself as an issue in ways, as per the definition of an issue, whether you have better things to do, or not.

You play Tribalwars like the most of us here on these forums, adults or otherwise. To aim to take a higher ground that being possibly older than the members of O C d makes you better is "weak". If I or other members in O C d are over the age 18 and don't conform to how you conduct yourself, that makes you better than us? Let’s bear in mind then that this is after all a game and to say you have better things then to do than to have "issues" with who you presume to be hyper active minors or adults who are "weak", and then following up with saying you never pass up a “flamefest” and resulting to insults is simply an embarrassing argument.

Now, I'm never one to turn down a good debate/arguement/flamefest

The aim of your original post was to point out the O C d is a tribe that annoys you. And you arrived at this opinion due to our spamming. So then to reply with what you yourself called spam;

Not only was it spam

and then in your next reply you mention the fact that you yourself enjoy to take in, how you so adequately put it, 'flamefests', which the majority of forum members and moderators consider to be one of highest level of spam, contradicts your whole argument does it not? Either that, or you find yourself annoying.

My expertly 'planned flame' belongs exactly where I put it.

I never said you placed it in the wrong area; I was referring to circumstances of how you were contradicting yourself in doing so.

I derived my opinion on your tribe from all the previous crap you lot spewed onto the forums (not this thread itself).

That’s fair enough, we openly admitted our aim was to arrive and annoy. We never tried to take a higher ground. We spammed, we admitted. You however replied to our spam with spam because spam annoys you.

I am grateful for your compliment, however, at this stage I am unable to give you one. You're not a genius, you're just annoying, and not a very good smart ass. It's cute when you try though.

Your condescending tone throughout your reply reflects extremely poorly on your person. I will not insult you, it's not my place to do so, my sarcasm at the end of my original reply will suffice. I also won’t insult groups of people such as hyper-active school goers. But just because you believe you have won, what I suppose can now be construed as an argument, does not actually mean you have.

Thank you for the lovely way you replied, it did make it that much easier for me to follow your points, as you so clearly pointed out I am not much good at “being a smart ass”. The younger people who play this game for fun, and do so their own way clearly shouldn’t be allowed, a group in which I may fall.

DeletedUser

You are correct, 'issues' would be an exaggeration, but issue is not. You again mention what must be considered as a dislike towards our tribe when you say you derived an opinion of us. Forming such, manifests itself as an issue in ways, as per the definition of an issue, whether you have better things to do, or not.

Are you suggesting that forming an opinion equates to 'having an issue'??

Issues can and perhaps usually manifest from opinions, however in this case, that would be applying the wrong logic.

You play Tribalwars like the most of us here on these forums, adults or otherwise. To aim to take a higher ground that being possibly older than the members of O C d makes you better is "weak".

Ok, now I'm not sure how well you read, but in this instance, you didn't do a very good job of it.

If you could be so kind as to quote me where I claimed to be better than your members in any way (without making assumptions as you're obviously keen to do), I'll never post anything to or about your tribe again. Fact is, you won't be able to. I'm not the kind of person to claim to better anyone at anything, unless of course whilst having a laugh.

If you were as smart as you're trying to be, you'd assume that I was referring to the immature way in which you're all behaving. Which would be correct.

If I or other members in O C d are over the age 18 and don't conform to how you conduct yourself, that makes you better than us?

Yet another assumption.

There's many different ways in which you could conduct yourselves, not just as you are or like I do.

Let’s bear in mind then that this is after all a game and to say you have better things then to do than to have "issues" with who you presume to be hyper active minors or adults who are "weak", and then following up with saying you never pass up a “flamefest” and resulting to insults is simply an embarrassing argument.

*sigh*

Wrong again :icon_neutral:. I was referring to the adults' behaviour as being 'weak' in the sense that it would be immature of them, not that they're weak people. There's a difference.

I'm beginning to have more of an issue with your tribe now, but that is purely due to you and your slanderous quotations.

The aim of your original post was to point out the O C d is a tribe that annoys you. And you arrived at this opinion due to our spamming. So then to reply with what you yourself called spam;

Come now, I know you're not as simple as you're coming across. Obviously there are different levels of spam. You have your type of excessive spam which is arguably the worst, and then my lesser spam which everybody is guilty of.

Do not be so ignorant as to assume there's no difference.

and then in your next reply you mention the fact that you yourself enjoy to take in, how you so adequately put it, 'flamefests', which the majority of forum members and moderators consider to be one of highest level of spam, contradicts your whole argument does it not? Either that, or you find yourself annoying.

Yes. I have to admit, I am fond of the way you quote my posts, by dissecting them and using words that don't show the full picture.

I am guilty of arguing on the forums, I am guilty of being flamed and flaming others, that is not uncommon during wars. I relish debates. You could say I have an issue with winning debates, but that would be a general issue and nothing to do with your tribe.

I never said you placed it in the wrong area; I was referring to circumstances of how you were contradicting yourself in doing so.

Either way you was wrong because I wasn't contradicting myself. I would explain why, but i think the rest of my post does that.

That’s fair enough, we openly admitted our aim was to arrive and annoy. We never tried to take a higher ground. We spammed, we admitted. You however replied to our spam with spam because spam annoys you.

I have never once stated that spam annoys me. Yet again you assume too much.

Excessive pointless spam becomes boring and annoying after a while. For the record, not all spam is pointless.

Your condescending tone throughout your reply reflects extremely poorly on your person. I will not insult you, it's not my place to do so, my sarcasm at the end of my original reply will suffice. I also won’t insult groups of people such as hyper-active school goers. But just because you believe you have won, what I suppose can now be construed as an argument, does not actually mean you have.

My condescending tone was a result of your condescending tone. Deal with it.

Can I just ask, If hyper-active school goers are a group of people, then how is calling them just that, an insult? Seems odd to me.

Thank you for the lovely way you replied, it did make it that much easier for me to follow your points, as you so clearly pointed out I am not much good at “being a smart ass”. The younger people who play this game for fun, and do so their own way clearly shouldn’t be allowed, a group in which I may fall.

Yes but you were trying to be smart and you didn't succeed.

If you're claiming that i'm suggesting you shouldn't be allowed to have fun, then you're mistaken again. I just think you need to tone it down a bit.

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting that forming an opinion equates to 'having an issue'??

Issues can and perhaps usually manifest from opinions, however in this case, that would be applying the wrong logic.

I’m not suggesting anything, I am stating that forming a negative opinion (which of course, you are more than free to do) and then broadcasting such in a negative way in with the goal in mind to insult, slander or simply vent is classed an “issue”.

[FONT=&quot]
Ok, now I'm not sure how well you read, but in this instance, you didn't do a very good job of it.

If you could be so kind as to quote me where I claimed to be better than your members in any way

[/FONT]Again with the petty insults, I don’t understand how someone with such an obvious talent for language and arguing has to resort to that; unless of course you feel your argument is fleeting.

[FONT=&quot]Original Quote:
[/FONT]
“I have better things to do than have an 'issue' with hyper-active schoolies. “

This was what I was referring to. Unless used in terms of contract, this type of language will always be construed as condescending. And that it was. Being condescending is in direct coloration with presumption and gloat. If some or even one of the members of O C d suffer from a hyper active disorder and attend school, you said you had better things to do than have an issue or deal with them thus imbedding the circumstance and where I see you claimed to be better than my members in a way.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If you were as smart as you're trying to be, you'd assume that I was referring to the immature way in which you're all behaving.”

I don’t claim to be smart, or otherwise. You however has now said twice I am in fact otherwise in an attempt to make yourself out as smarter than I. I don’t feel the need to be considered superior in any way. You can continue to say “I assume too much” and throw insults around, but that will not negate the fact that you, since your opening comment on this tread, have been the condescending one with the need or agenda to prove your superiority.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
There's many different ways in which you could conduct yourselves, not just as you are or like I do.

Why should we conduct ourselves differently? Because you don’t agree with how we arrived? It’s not my intention to sound pretentious here but its seems to me Neitzche’s Overman theory applies directly to you. I truly apologise if you are unfamiliar with what I mention, I do not aim to write on a topic you cannot refute and counter but I feel it prudent for me to do so.

Rather than be able to accept that there is a different way of doing things you seem to feel the need to pull down those who stand apart from the conducting of regular business, this time forum standards.

Since the actions of ours do not align with yours, you seem unable to be a bystander and feel the need to point out your disgust with our actions.

If you have 10 crabs in a bucket - one will try to get out - the others will pull him down. This kind of behaviour is naturally embedded in most species and seemingly exhibited by you, in my opinion.
[FONT=&quot]
Come now, I know you're not as simple as you're coming across. Obviously there are different levels of spam. You have your type of excessive spam which is arguably the worst, and then my lesser spam which everybody is guilty of.

Do not be so ignorant as to assume there's no difference.
[/FONT]
In my reply to you I clearly state there are different levels of spam:

“flamefests', which the majority of forum members and moderators consider to be one of highest level of spam”.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] Albeit with a typo – should have read levels, not level. But to make a false statement and include an insult is a poor way to stress your points.

My condescending tone was a result of your condescending tone. Deal with it.”

Was there an instance in my reply that you thought I was finding it difficult to deal with your tone? If so, please be assured I am capable of handling it. My aim was to convey my distaste for your use of language, meaning your pure condescending tone and childish insults.

Yes but you were trying to be smart and you didn't succeed.

I beg to differ, because you say something of me doesn’t make it true. I wasn’t trying to be smart, I was simply making my points and defending against insults.

If you're claiming that i'm suggesting you shouldn't be allowed to have fun, then you're mistaken again. I just think you need to tone it down a bit.

Here, I put my hand up and say you are correct. My presumption was wrong on this matter and I retract the statement that brought across your point. And, like we have said, the aim is to tone it down from the opening day.

Chaia, you say you relish agruements and debates. I am by no way in a position to officially judge but in my personal opinion for you to continue to insult and your clear overwhelming desire to look superior are strange traits for one who relishes such an arena.

DeletedUser5175

Now boys and girls, that was one helluva long post to read.

DeletedUser

You are not wrong thedeath - thats 15 minutes of my life i wont get back. Personally i think its being taken a smidge too seriously. Totally admit that we wanted to be annoying and bring a bit of humour to this. Just to correct one or two things - I dont think (but wont swear) that any of us are under 18. we have all been or are in other worlds where the game has lets say stopped being a game. When you have tribes threatening its members if they are not logged on at 1am to launch an attack i think its gone a wee bit far and when people cant read the word "wars" in the title of the game and send a string of verbal abuse when you attack! So we came here with the intent of just having a bloody good laugh. And we will continue to do so. I love a good debate and will be the first for an argument but bottom line here is if you dont like whats is being said then dont read it. Its like those people that watch all 90 minutes of a film then write in to complain about the sex scenes. " I was disgusted that we saw breasts after 14 minutes, 33 minutes, 53 minutes and again briefly at the end (although i had to pause the T.V. to get a good glimpse)". Where is the point in posting " I dont like the above - its boring"?

So welcome to the new Mod - i see he has learnt the word infraction quite quickly.

DeletedUser

I’m not suggesting anything, I am stating that forming a negative opinion (which of course, you are more than free to do) and then broadcasting such in a negative way in with the goal in mind to insult, slander or simply vent is classed an “issue”.

Ok, so you've come to the conclusion from my 1-line post that I have an issue with you tribe? You're funny.

I've openly admitted I'm beginning to have more of an issue with your tribe, but that is through debating with you, and came AFTER you claimed I had issues.

But no, giving negative opinions is not having an issue.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Again with the petty insults, I don’t understand how someone with such an obvious talent for language and arguing has to resort to that; unless of course you feel your argument is fleeting.

You read my post wrong, would you have me lie and say that you didn't?

[FONT=&quot]Original Quote:

[/FONT]

This was what I was referring to. Unless used in terms of contract, this type of language will always be construed as condescending. And that it was. Being condescending is in direct coloration with presumption and gloat. If some or even one of the members of O C d suffer from a hyper active disorder and attend school, you said you had better things to do than have an issue or deal with them thus imbedding the circumstance and where I see you claimed to be better than my members in a way.[FONT=&quot]

Okay, so now you're saying that because I'm claiming to have better things to do than to not have an issue with members of your tribe is condescending, i.e feeling superior to them?

Also, having better things to do than have petty internet issues is gloating?Gloating derives from success/misfortune.

[/FONT]

I don’t claim to be smart, or otherwise. You however has now said twice I am in fact otherwise in an attempt to make yourself out as smarter than I. I don’t feel the need to be considered superior in any way. You can continue to say “I assume too much” and throw insults around, but that will not negate the fact that you, since your opening comment on this tread, have been the condescending one with the need or agenda to prove your superiority.[FONT=&quot]

Haha, misread my post again it would seem :), perhaps for the purpose of your arguement.

I didn't say you claimed to be smart, I claimed you were trying to be smart. I suggested you're not as smart as you're trying to be, to come to the conclusion that that is saying you're not smart, is reading too much between the lines.

I haven't said you claim to be smart, nor have I said you're not smart.

[/FONT]

Why should we conduct ourselves differently? Because you don’t agree with how we arrived? It’s not my intention to sound pretentious here but its seems to me Neitzche’s Overman theory applies directly to you. I truly apologise if you are unfamiliar with what I mention, I do not aim to write on a topic you cannot refute and counter but I feel it prudent for me to do so.

Rather than be able to accept that there is a different way of doing things you seem to feel the need to pull down those who stand apart from the conducting of regular business, this time forum standards.

The only way in which I suggested you should conduct yourselves differently, was not in the part you just quoted, but at the very end of my post when I said "You need to tone it down a bit".

All I did was state that there are more than 2 ways to conduct yourself, not just as your tribe is doing, and the way I do.

Since the actions of ours do not align with yours, you seem unable to be a bystander and feel the need to point out your disgust with our actions.

So, where did this come from? Think I've made it clear my dislike towards your tribe is not due to not behaving like me. I even said that would be weird if you all did. So please, drop the fairytales.

[/FONT]
In my reply to you I clearly state there are different levels of spam:

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] Albeit with a typo – should have read levels, not level. But to make a false statement and include an insult is a poor way to stress your points.

It's not a false statement. You're getting on at me for
replying to spam with spam because i dislike spam
. That is why I stressed there is a difference between my 1-liner and your excessive annoying spam.

To bring up my participation in 'flamefests' is completely irrelevant here, as your whole arguement is based on that 1 line post of mine - a lesser form of spam.

When big wars occur, flaming happens. I choose to stand up for my tribe when it does, and it is fun. You're obviously not new to the forums and should know this.

Was there an instance in my reply that you thought I was finding it difficult to deal with your tone? If so, please be assured I am capable of handling it. My aim was to convey my distaste for your use of language, meaning your pure condescending tone and childish insults.

I beg to differ, because you say something of me doesn't make it true.

Therein lies the reason for my condescending tone.

I beg to differ, because you say something of me doesn’t make it true. I wasn’t trying to be smart, I was simply making my points and defending against insults.

Here, I put my hand up and say you are correct. My presumption was wrong on this matter and I retract the statement that brought across your point. And, like we have said, the aim is to tone it down from the opening day.

Chaia, you say you relish agruements and debates. I am by no way in a position to officially judge but in my personal opinion for you to continue to insult and your clear overwhelming desire to look superior are strange traits for one who relishes such an arena.

You keep bringing up my insults, if they are insulting you that much, then I don't think you're fit for the forums to be truthful. Perhaps stay away, because you may get a shock when somebody truly insults you.

Shall we go through some of my insults? Yes, let's:

Didn't say you're not a very good reader, just stated that in this instance you misread my post, therefore you didn't do a very good job of it.

Minor insult, if that.

Come now, I know you're not as simple as you're coming across.

Here you see me giving you the benefit of the doubt in regards to being wrong.

Minor insult, if that.

I have better things to do than to have issues with hyper-active schoolies.

So, you yourself said that they are a group of people. There are obviously some hyper-active school goers out there. So, how is it, that grouping them to a group, which you even said they belong is an insult? Odd.

If you have 10 crabs in a bucket, and a lobster comes along and calls them salty crabs, do you think they'd take offense?

No insult.

Annoying.

I've said this numerous times, and this is the only thing you can whine about really.

Justified insult.

If I was to offer you any advise, it would be to not take 'petty childish insults' to heart. Take them on the chin, and you'll enjoy life more.

DeletedUser

You are not wrong thedeath - thats 15 minutes of my life i wont get back. Personally i think its being taken a smidge too seriously. Totally admit that we wanted to be annoying and bring a bit of humour to this. Just to correct one or two things - I dont think (but wont swear) that any of us are under 18. we have all been or are in other worlds where the game has lets say stopped being a game. When you have tribes threatening its members if they are not logged on at 1am to launch an attack i think its gone a wee bit far and when people cant read the word "wars" in the title of the game and send a string of verbal abuse when you attack! So we came here with the intent of just having a bloody good laugh. And we will continue to do so. I love a good debate and will be the first for an argument but bottom line here is if you dont like whats is being said then dont read it. Its like those people that watch all 90 minutes of a film then write in to complain about the sex scenes. " I was disgusted that we saw breasts after 14 minutes, 33 minutes, 53 minutes and again briefly at the end (although i had to pause the T.V. to get a good glimpse)". Where is the point in posting " I dont like the above - its boring"?

So welcome to the new Mod - i see he has learnt the word infraction quite quickly.

YOU JUST GOT TROLLED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'd find that annoying after a while or whatever it is you do.

This debate is becoming too long winded. Just perhaps tone it down a little, which you seem to have done after 3 days of pointless introductions.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, so you've come to the conclusion from my 1-line post that I have an issue with you tribe? You're funny.

I've openly admitted I'm beginning to have more of an issue with your tribe, but that is through debating with you, and came AFTER you claimed I had issues.

But no, giving negative opinions is not having an issue.

Your issue now is your unwillingness to admit you have had an issue since the begining of the talk about issues. Having your negative feelings towards us is all fine and dandy but the need to defend every word you say and counter point brought to your text shows that this "issue" you have not yet claimed to have has certainly claimed you.

You read my post wrong, would you have me lie and say that you didn't?

Having seen this from your your posts several times... If you are constantly having to say "You read my post wrong" might I suggest that you should take more time in writing your your responses. The misconstrued words you seem to be placing on the screen are your responsibility and not ours. If you are incapable of consistently getting your intended point across then that we will not take aim at in attempts of humor. Too many have not learned how to properly express their thoughts through words. Its very sad.

Okay, so now you're saying that because I'm claiming to have better things to do than to not have an issue with members of your tribe is condescending, i.e feeling superior to them?

You fail to realize the importance of your condescending tone which has been consistent with most of your posts in OCd topics. I will illustrate for you how although you hear no tone in my voice, the words themselves and the way they are configured in a sentence create the negative tone.

Boy: Hey you want to go to the movies?
Girl: I have better things to do.

Rather than say no thank you suggesting that your planned events or time is more important than another's is completely arrogant. Not to say you should just say no thank you and move on. Rather, just admit that we bother you, you have "issues" with us for whatever reason. Its okay to have "issue" with. I have issues with people that dump porn pics when im trying to read posts on certain websites. It annoys me and its childish. It however is their form of enjoyment so rather than get upset about it telling them that their behavior has to change or be "toned" down I have the option of telling them I disagree with their behavior and get over it or I can discontinue to visit that particular post.

Also, having better things to do than have petty internet issues is gloating?Gloating derives from success/misfortune.

Gloating derives from the need to let others know of your accomplishment. For you letting someone know that you have better things to do than sit on a computer game all day or browse the Internet is important. Possibly in RL you are seen this way as an individual who is socially awkward? I am not assuming but rather asking. Is your need for acceptance on here based from real life experience? It is very common that those who have a need for acceptance in a created world such as this are trying to display the traits they lack in the real world.

Haha, misread my post again it would seem :), perhaps for the purpose of your arguement.

Once again, if you are constantly being misunderstood then the responsibility falls on the writer to paint a clearer image with their words. I think purposefully being a bit vague with your words so that you can flip flop either way on a response to best suit your argument. Very smart tactic but not very well camouflaged.

I didn't say you claimed to be smart, I claimed you were trying to be smart. I suggested you're not as smart as you're trying to be, to come to the conclusion that that is saying you're not smart, is reading too much between the lines.

I haven't said you claim to be smart, nor have I said you're not smart.

Who are you to measure the amount of intelligence that one of us possesses? To say that all of our antics in the externals were childish is fully acceptable as a statement. To say we need to tone it down is your issue and opinion about it. However to tell a person that they are not as smart as they are "trying to be" is absolutely insulting. The general inference from telling someone they are not as pretty as they are trying to be, not as cool as they are trying to act, or as smart as they are trying to portray is once again you feeling the need to play the parent talking to the child. In Psychology you will learn that their are three different sectors in which we communicate from. One being our parent ego , one our Adult ego; and one our Child ego. Our "antics" come from our child ego, wanting to have fun. Your issues with our behavior and your feeling of need to correct come from your parent ego. You should always talk on even levels - Parent to parent - Adult to adult or child to child

If you want to learn more on proper communication please refer to this link to understand more of what I was referring to

This is a good quck video definition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI

This one is good in depth read on the transactional analysis

http://www.businessballs.com/transactionalanalysis.htm

The only way in which I suggested you should conduct yourselves differently, was not in the part you just quoted, but at the very end of my post when I said "You need to tone it down a bit".

All I did was state that there are more than 2 ways to conduct yourself, not just as your tribe is doing, and the way I do.

This I am okay but furthers Shadow Goblin's idea that you have unclaimed issues with us. You are certainly allowed to have opinions and no one is writing otherwise towards you. You want to claim that people who find us annoying are normal that is your opinion. It gets to be an issue when you have to try and convince others to see your side and lead them that way.

So, where did this come from? Think I've made it clear my dislike towards your tribe is not due to not behaving like me. I even said that would be weird if you all did. So please, drop the fairytales.

What other info do you have to base your opinion on? You do not know any of our in game mechanics or strategies. I doubt that you know who most of us are on other worlds. I think it is very apparent that we are not new to the game as a tribe. With "secret" identities to protect our superhero forms it could not be past worlds that you have a dislike for us. So your argument = invalid. It is most certainly that we behave differently than you. Its not that we need you to like us. We new our behavior would spark some non-fans, but your inability to admit why is puzzling.

It's not a false statement. You're getting on at me for . That is why I stressed there is a difference between my 1-liner and your excessive annoying spam.

To bring up my participation in 'flamefests' is completely irrelevant here, as your whole arguement is based on that 1 line post of mine - a lesser form of spam.

When big wars occur, flaming happens. I choose to stand up for my tribe when it does, and it is fun. You're obviously not new to the forums and should know this.

2nd degree murder is a lesser form of murder than 1st degree murder. The fact is its still murder. "A lesser form of spam" cmon, you can do better than that.

You keep bringing up my insults, if they are insulting you that much, then I don't think you're fit for the forums to be truthful. Perhaps stay away, because you may get a shock when somebody truly insults you.

Shall we go through some of my insults? Yes, let's:

Didn't say you're not a very good reader, just stated that in this instance you misread my post, therefore you didn't do a very good job of it.

Minor insult, if that.

FFS = take claim to your claims. You have pointed out several times that he has misconstrued your meaning with the way you paint your words. Even as the burden falls on the writer to convey meaning not the reader to correctly interpret the vague diction.

So, you yourself said that they are a group of people. There are obviously some hyper-active school goers out there. So, how is it, that grouping them to a group, which you even said they belong is an insult? Odd.

If you have 10 crabs in a bucket, and a lobster comes along and calls them salty crabs, do you think they'd take offense?

No insult.

Once again, what is your personal problem with claiming the insults you have made? Your problem is not that your insulting, it is that you are insulting but claim not to be. I would not say you aren't crafty with your words, you are intelligent enough to break down a conversation; look for the flaws and exploit them. However your obvious fit with denial in other areas pulls down your overall score. I hardly think you believe we are hyper-active school goers. Therefore calling us something we are not is of course insulting. If i told you throw a baseball like a girl, it conveyed as an insult. Its not to say that every girl who throws a baseball throws the same way. Some can throw it harder than I can. The general consensus is that I insulted you with the satement.

P.S. Crabs dont talk like we do therefore rendering your point unfound in fact

If I was to offer you any advise, it would be to not take 'petty childish insults' to heart. Take them on the chin, and you'll enjoy life more.

If i were to offer you advice it would to be proud of what your opinions and actions. If you aim to insult take pride in it - on here of course has to be done in a respectful manner so as not to be taken as an insult (that itself is quite an art) Act in RL as you do on here and you will more than likely have more success there as well. You may be perfectly happy in RL and successful or rich or whatever you deem important but your personality on here would suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yada yada yada yada!!! is that even?.... oh yeah 4 times...im good..

ok OCd out of the way.

dear god of kings....we will continue to post just to annoy you.... i dont speak for the rest of my tribe.....but after reading your long winded pile of useless verbal. I know make it my mission to spam...........i am not as active as the rest, so my spamming may be few and far between....

This was a thread created by OCd as were the others.

Basically wether you class it as spamming or not....you had 2 choices....read or ignore it..

since you chose not only to read, but to also post (several times) I will make the assumption (yes..i am making assumtions) ...... that you lead one boring life. :lol:

My mission should you choose to accept it!! see if you can refrain from posting in a thread made by OCd!!!!

Go on...i know your itching to reply....an ego (another assumption :lol:) as big as yours cant resist, or will you prove me wrong ?

DeletedUser

"YOU JUST GOT TROLLED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:"

What does this mean? Sorry but i have absolutely no idea? This is posted by someone who critisises someone else for being immature? And yet this is the best God of kings or whatever could come up with - i assume its an insult but I dont speak child.

and

"I'm sure you'd find that annoying after a while or whatever it is you do."

what are you talking about? Are you completely devoid of reason or logic? I am posting about having more fun and you post about trolling - is that the same as cottaging or felching? Is it an offer?

DeletedUser

Your issue now is your unwillingness to admit you have had an issue since the begining of the talk about issues. Having your negative feelings towards us is all fine and dandy but the need to defend every word you say and counter point brought to your text shows that this "issue" you have not yet claimed to have has certainly claimed you.

He's called in the cavalry, cute <3.

Wrong. If you were to read my posts, which are quite clearly decipherable, you'd see that the 'issue' is regarding debates, not your tribe. I like debating, and I like to win them, I admit. Winning is good.

Why are you so obsessed with any issues I may have anyway?

Having seen this from your your posts several times... If you are constantly having to say "You read my post wrong" might I suggest that you should take more time in writing your your responses. The misconstrued words you seem to be placing on the screen are your responsibility and not ours. If you are incapable of consistently getting your intended point across then that we will not take aim at in attempts of humor. Too many have not learned how to properly express their thoughts through words. Its very sad.

HA! What sort of logic are you applying here?

So because someone fails to or purposely fails to understand, it is due to a mishap of my own? It has nothing to with the fact they are/do either:

- Not a very strong reader.
- A lazy reader.
- A manipulator of posts.
- Skim when reading.

Perhaps I could take you more seriously if you weren't a member of O C d. Regardless, the logic you've applied here, and throughout this post, is flawed.

Also, this arguement is rather hypocritical when you use 'your' followed by 'your' on several occasions.

You fail to realize the importance of your condescending tone which has been consistent with most of your posts in OCd topics. I will illustrate for you how although you hear no tone in my voice, the words themselves and the way they are configured in a sentence create the negative tone.

Boy: Hey you want to go to the movies?
Girl: I have better things to do.

Rather than say no thank you suggesting that your planned events or time is more important than another's is completely arrogant. Not to say you should just say no thank you and move on. Rather, just admit that we bother you, you have "issues" with us for whatever reason. Its okay to have "issue" with. I have issues with people that dump porn pics when im trying to read posts on certain websites. It annoys me and its childish. It however is their form of enjoyment so rather than get upset about it telling them that their behavior has to change or be "toned" down I have the option of telling them I disagree with their behavior and get over it or I can discontinue to visit that particular post.

Ah, another manipulator.

Here is a more fitting example.

O C d: Do you have a pathetic internet issue with us?
GoK: No, I have better things to do.

I admit, my agenda boasts better/more important things.

Gloating derives from the need to let others know of your accomplishment. For you letting someone know that you have better things to do than sit on a computer game all day or browse the Internet is important. Possibly in RL you are seen this way as an individual who is socially awkward? I am not assuming but rather asking. Is your need for acceptance on here based from real life experience? It is very common that those who have a need for acceptance in a created world such as this are trying to display the traits they lack in the real world.

Gloating derives from one's success or the misfortune of others. Therefore, it derives from success/misfortune. Why are you arguing that? Pick your dictionary up if you must.

Where did I state that I had better things to than sit on a computer game all day or browse the internet? Quote me please.

I do have better things to do than do that ALL day, yes, but how did you know? Regardless that is irrelevant, as explained earlier in this post. Keep trying.

Once again, if you are constantly being misunderstood then the responsibility falls on the writer to paint a clearer image with their words. I think purposefully being a bit vague with your words so that you can flip flop either way on a response to best suit your argument. Very smart tactic but not very well camouflaged.

See above somewhere.

Who are you to measure the amount of intelligence that one of us possesses? To say that all of our antics in the externals were childish is fully acceptable as a statement. To say we need to tone it down is your issue and opinion about it. However to tell a person that they are not as smart as they are "trying to be" is absolutely insulting. The general inference from telling someone they are not as pretty as they are trying to be, not as cool as they are trying to act, or as smart as they are trying to portray is once again you feeling the need to play the parent talking to the child. In Psychology you will learn that their are three different sectors in which we communicate from. One being our parent ego , one our Adult ego; and one our Child ego. Our "antics" come from our child ego, wanting to have fun. Your issues with our behavior and your feeling of need to correct come from your parent ego. You should always talk on even levels - Parent to parent - Adult to adult or child to child

If you want to learn more on proper communication please refer to this link to understand more of what I was referring to
http://www.businessballs.com/transactionalanalysis.htm

Where did I measure the amount of intelligence that any of you possess?

GoK said:
I haven't said you're trying to be smart, nor have I said you're not smart.

Quite clearly, I didn't do anything of the sort. You're trying to tell me that it is MY fault that neither of you can understand my posts? On that basis, if you can't understand that quote, then perhaps it IS something to measure YOUR intelligence on.

This I am okay but furthers Shadow Goblin's idea that you have unclaimed issues with us. You are certainly allowed to have opinions and no one is writing otherwise towards you. You want to claim that people who find us annoying are normal that is your opinion. It gets to be an issue when you have to try and convince others to see your side and lead them that way.

I have to convince others that the way you hit the forums was annoying? Ha, do you have some sort misconstrued belief that everyone bar me, is fond of your tribes' introduction to the forums?

Again, we're coming to the fact that having an opinion equates to having an issue. I disagree.

Despite this, there is now a claimed issue (this being the 3rd time i've laid claim) I have with your tribe. This issue derives from the manipulative and slanderous quotations, following the initial claim that I have issues with your tribe.

What other info do you have to base your opinion on? You do not know any of our in game mechanics or strategies. I doubt that you know who most of us are on other worlds. I think it is very apparent that we are not new to the game as a tribe. With "secret" identities to protect our superhero forms it could not be past worlds that you have a dislike for us. So your argument = invalid. It is most certainly that we behave differently than you. Its not that we need you to like us. We new our behavior would spark some non-fans, but your inability to admit why is puzzling.

I'm beginning to feel it is impossible to get through to any of you.

Any opinion I have on your tribe does not originate from not being/behaving as I do. How many times do I need tell you that there are many different ways in which you could behave that would be more accepting.

Are you suggesting that the only 2 ways to behave on the forums are:

- Like O C d.
- Like me.

I hope you're not.

I based my opinion on the way your tribe behaved in the 1st 3 or so days they hit the forums. If you cannot not see that there is a difference between that, and not behaving like me, then there is little hope for you. :icon_redface:

2nd degree murder is a lesser form of murder than 1st degree murder. The fact is its still murder. "A lesser form of spam" cmon, you can do better than that.

So now you're comparing murder with spam. I thought I had the issue with winning debates, but this is just profound BS.

Right, so is it safe to say that you feel my post containing 1 line is/was as bad as the spam you lot produced?

FFS = take claim to your claims. You have pointed out several times that he has misconstrued your meaning with the way you paint your words. Even as the burden falls on the writer to convey meaning not the reader to correctly interpret the vague diction.

I've dealt with this already.

Fact is, he's whining about my 'insults' when really, they weren't very insulting, as I explained.

Once again, what is your personal problem with claiming the insults you have made? Your problem is not that your insulting, it is that you are insulting but claim not to be. I would not say you aren't crafty with your words, you are intelligent enough to break down a conversation; look for the flaws and exploit them. However your obvious fit with denial in other areas pulls down your overall score. I hardly think you believe we are hyper-active school goers. Therefore calling us something we are not is of course insulting. If i told you throw a baseball like a girl, it conveyed as an insult. Its not to say that every girl who throws a baseball throws the same way. Some can throw it harder than I can. The general consensus is that I insulted you with the satement.

Ugh, calling people by their group is not an insult. Calling people by a group to which they do not belong could be a mistake or an insult yes.

They way you came onto the forums, I did believe that some were minors with too much energy. Therefore, I was calling them by the group to which they belong. Not an insult.

To further support that, I suggested it is possible that some are adults, but then their behaviour would be weak and sad. Insulting yes, I admit. But not unfounded.

Imagine your dad or someone you know, behaving in such an immature way.

I have no problem with admitting to insulting on some occasions, however shadow goblin was claiming insults, where no insults were to be found.

Please, quote me where I denied insulting totally.

P.S. Crabs dont talk like we do therefore rendering your point unfound in fact

I'm not so sure, I think taking variables out, such as speech, was a good way to get my point across. It was simple enough to understand, which, I read that you felt I needed to do a better job of doing. Unless you take that back? Then I'd concede this.

If i were to offer you advice it would to be proud of what your opinions and actions. If you aim to insult take pride in it - on here of course has to be done in a respectful manner so as not to be taken as an insult (that itself is quite an art) Act in RL as you do on here and you will more than likely have more success there as well. You may be perfectly happy in RL and successful or rich or whatever you deem important but your personality on here would suggest otherwise.

I am reasonably happy and not at all rich in RL, but that is irrelevant and my concern.

Is this you trying to insult me in RL now? Shadow Goblin would take offense....

DeletedUser

What does this mean? Sorry but i have absolutely no idea? This is posted by someone who critisises someone else for being immature? And yet this is the best God of kings or whatever could come up with - i assume its an insult but I dont speak child.

and

what are you talking about? Are you completely devoid of reason or logic? I am posting about having more fun and you post about trolling - is that the same as cottaging or felching? Is it an offer?

Wow :icon_eek:.

Is this a serious post?

Was an impression of your antics. Obviously this can no longer be proven due to the fact that most of your threads have been deleted.

This is linked to the above quote. Although you may find it fun, I'm sure you would find it annoying after a while.

I wasn't arguing with you, infact that post was said in good humor, so let's not start another one. :icon_neutral:

yada yada yada yada!!! is that even?.... oh yeah 4 times...im good..

ok OCd out of the way.

dear god of kings....we will continue to post just to annoy you.... i dont speak for the rest of my tribe.....but after reading your long winded pile of useless verbal. I know make it my mission to spam...........i am not as active as the rest, so my spamming may be few and far between....

This was a thread created by OCd as were the others.

Basically wether you class it as spamming or not....you had 2 choices....read or ignore it..

since you chose not only to read, but to also post (several times) I will make the assumption (yes..i am making assumtions) ...... that you lead one boring life. :lol:

My mission should you choose to accept it!! see if you can refrain from posting in a thread made by OCd!!!!

Go on...i know your itching to reply....an ego (another assumption :lol:) as big as yours cant resist, or will you prove me wrong ?

Yes, I will reply :lol:, I can't resist replying to slanderous accusations.

My opening post in this topic was about the mods deleting your other threads, which was brought up in the very 1st post by the thread creator. It had nothing to do with this thread itself as I have said before.

I'm very much a part of this thread now, and did offer to let it go, but O C d weren't interested.

DeletedUser

Suggesting I called in the cavalry? Is that just a poor assumption that I fear you and need help or are you deluded and believe your arguments thus far are 'winning' what I had once hoped would be a debate?
My fellow tribe mates are more than allowed to stand up for their tribe.

Chaia, you are no more than an antagonist with serve delusions of grandeur. You fail at debating. You simply post what suits you, making no sense and twisting things. You go on the defense without thought. There is no debate with someone like you.

Like you have said, this is simply long winded now and interest is lacking. The sooner you fail on this world, the better. :lol: