The new PnP

DeletedUser

Hello ladys and gental mans.
So here we are another post from the much hated and flamed Amm255, because i suck, i suck so much that i was given a account in PnP. A mistake ? Hmm lets see.

[25/04/2010 13:21:19] Alex (amm): were am i going really,now that nathans left, i was presuming that i would be no longer playing
[25/04/2010 13:21:26] Alex (amm): so i havn't been playing
[25/04/2010 13:21:28] Alex (amm): ...
[25/04/2010 13:21:42] Alex (amm): been loggin on every day to check the mails but thats it
[25/04/2010 13:21:49] Barb (MrsB): I know Nathan has left
[25/04/2010 13:22:19] Barb (MrsB): you can continue on the account for now, with a few conditions
[25/04/2010 13:22:25] Alex (amm): ok
[25/04/2010 13:22:35] Alex (amm): what are the conditions ?
[25/04/2010 13:24:22] Barb (MrsB): account stays a PnP account
[25/04/2010 13:24:30] Barb (MrsB): it is not to leave the tribe
[25/04/2010 13:24:36] Alex (amm): yes
[25/04/2010 13:24:40] Alex (amm): i fully understand that
[25/04/2010 13:24:51] Barb (MrsB): no info to be passed to your friends in the GA
[25/04/2010 13:25:07] Alex (amm): yes i understand that 2
[25/04/2010 13:25:30] Barb (MrsB): Tone down the forums, PnP tries to keep a low profile there<------ (Midnight think you need to re-read this rule)
[25/04/2010 13:25:47] Alex (amm): ok :(
[25/04/2010 13:26:17] Barb (MrsB): we are a large target, it does not take much to irritate tribes....we have set a high standard for forum discussions <------ (Midnight think you need to re-read this rule)
[25/04/2010 13:26:26] Alex (amm): ok

Yer i some how got the account with my magical powers. Didn't even like get confrimed by PnP and was a complete accident !

Next we move onto Dr. No, looks like you guys really anoyed PnP, because your next !

http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/amm252/?action=view&current=PnPinactives.png#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs992.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf41%2Famm252%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPnPfuturedeclareonDrNo.png%26

Hmm MPFC i can see you being next after Dr. No so be ready :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, i work for midnight, but keep that between us two ;)

he will deny his mother to keep PnP's workings secret...he told me he would deny everything and undermine me if asked.

^ this quote is one of my utmost favoruites, the G.A can contact me as to who this is, midnights little helper eh ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PnP says we never have inactives ever.

http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/amm252/?action=view&current=PnPinactives.png#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs992.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf41%2Famm252%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPnPinactives.png%26

Seems to be sorted out now, but the fact remains. When you all claimed to be active and fine you wern't. just like what your claiming now. Hmmmmm. And ive seen the whole Group A people and Group B people, group A is the active people who will fight Group B is people who will sit munch barbs and send support, just shows how good W21 is with half or more people in group B, congratz !

So please flame away say i suck and deny everything, i dont care :)

DeletedUser66513

Yes you clearly don't care, you just made a whole new topic on the forum of a world you no longer play because you don't care.

Ok so, obviously not being in PnP I can't confirm that this was their reasoning but lets see.

Nathan, your coplayer on kethrin, leaves the game and you in charge of the account. At this time PnP have 2 options. Let the reasonably ok player who still has the account stay in the tribe, keep it active and play for them, or boot it, waste time nobling it when they have better things to do.

Given the average standard of W21 players, having a reasonably decent player in your tribe is not such a bad thing.

And bear in mind they may well have been stringing you along, hoping you would keep the account active for them until they had cleaned up whatever inactives or other targets they had at the time that their noble packets were more needed for - and then they could kick you and noble you out once all that was done.

As for the Dr No post screenshot, if you look at the date that was posted on 15th March. Over 2 months ago. That is more than enough time to stack your frontlines and declare war. If you remember, tensions were flaring a bit at the time between the tribes on the forum, and Bwah himself was very disappointed in the merge that Dr. No and KoN went through. But other than Eleandar and Midnight having a go at each other from time to time what has been happening between them recently?

And like you say, pretty much all those inactive players are gone and sorted now. And anyone who looked at their twstats member list at the time would have seen they were being nobled out anyway so I fail to see why you bring it up.

DeletedUser

You can deny what you want, i can get the skype records of me saying Mrs B can have the account back. But yer, it was over 2months ago, and PnP are just saying there amazing so people are scared they will finish IMP and war Dr. No OR MPFC mark my words, lots of PnP accounts are still active, or are but just nobling barbs. Or nothing at all.
Read what i said and stop twisting things, i said that if people flame me i dont care.

DeletedUser66513

I am not denying anything. I am accepting that the Skype convo you posted is real and unedited.

I am suggesting that either

a) They reasoned that having a reasonably skilled, active player play the account was better than nobling out another of their members, or

b) They lied to you to keep you happy, and intended to take you out later on.

Well if they are as inactive as you say then Dr No and MPFC should have a reasonable chance against them :icon_razz:

It will be a long time before PnP finish IMP, simply due to the number of villages that need to be nobled. A lot can happen in the meantime. You never know, Dr. No might have already declared on them already by then anyway :lol:

But if they do it won't be as a result of your poor attempt at stirring the pot as it were.

DeletedUser66513

Oh and I'm pretty sure that on multiple threads you have posted that you don't care about this issue anymore. So either way my statement is valid :)

DeletedUser

Oh and I'm pretty sure that on multiple threads you have posted that you don't care about this issue anymore. So either way my statement is valid :)

What issue, and if it was so old and Bwah was just angry and they wern't going to war why didn't they delete the thread ? Yer they may have been able to string me along but the fact remains they could have said yes we will have the account back and then got a new GOOD player ?

Im done arguing with people.

DeletedUser74079

Just to confirm, amm is a little more than just a "reasonably okay player," I know hes not the most famous but by no means should anyone underestimate his abilities. For firebornes understanding, when you sent trains at esmerelda's villages in PnP territory you got a rather unexpected surprise, you eventually got the vills but you see my point. :)

DeletedUser

Next we move onto Dr. No, looks like you guys really anoyed PnP, because your next !

Hmm MPFC i can see you being next after Dr. No so be ready :)

Or maybe, despite what some say, PnP still want a challenge?
they took on ~IMP~ and thogh its been a long time, they are still going strong.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~ ~IMP~U
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 09/06/2010 18:33:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,496
Side 2: 7,235
Difference: 739

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,274
Side 2: 134
Difference: 1,140

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 57,731,033
Side 2: 43,480,593
Difference: 14,250,440

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,766,385
Side 2: 1,249,865
Difference: 10,516,520

chart

[/SPOIL]

With PnP showing clear victory, as well as ~IMP~F having 7000+ conquors but only 1mill in points gained...
(the baby barbs will run out eventually, ~IMP~ :icon_rolleyes:) and when they finsh wiping w21 clean with ~IMP~F remains, they go to dr.no...
when you dont find a challenge with no. 2, you go to no.3...
know, i dont know the extent to which PnP honours their allainces, but if so, MPFC are safe...

Personally, i dont see this part insulting to PnP in any way, just showing they do want a challenge, if anything we are letting them down by not providing :lol:

Really all you're doing is causing trouble, but i guess if this is all the can spend your time doing...

DeletedUser66513

@ amm

Erm, the whole kethrin thing that seems to have sparked your entire hissy fit in this thread :)

And why would they delete it? Lazy moderators are fun moderators :icon_razz: If the order went out 2 months previously to stack your frontlines with No then it is no longer relevent.

Simply because if it isn't done already then it's not going to get done at all. It does not take 2 months to stack villages.

You are assuming that there was another good player in line. Perhaps that was what they were waiting for?

@Hawkman

Being able to snipe 1 second noble trains is part of what I class to be a reasonably decent player. You will remember that once Esmie had done that I simply countered by sending full nukes with every noble.

Sniping is handy, but it only gets you so far, and it's not like I had to put in a full blown tribal offensive against her.

DeletedUser82372

lol amm, you can't resist the urge to post in here can you? :p

DeletedUser74079

1 second trains? fair do's then lol. still it was just to back up my point that sometimes people can surprise you :)

DeletedUser

Yes im sad about loosing the Kethin account which i quit by my self...... Forget it im immature ill keep arguing.

DeletedUser

Why did you waste your time reading it then ?

I need something to do while being inactive :)

Lol yer your right its all out of context and im a noob. And wow sandy ignorant, have you read anything Midnight has ever posted ? Im not arguing with you because i kinda like you but flame me all you want.

yes i have read what Midnight has posted. i pretty much read everything he posts, he is one of the very few who entertain me. by ignorant i mean dumb, speaking without much knowledge. yapping off with your head shoved up your..... Midnight doesn't talk without knowing what it is he is talking about.

i kinda like you too. i am not flaming you at all dear boy, i just don't understand the point of this thread. i also love my tribe so i wanted to make sure the spin you put on things was put into a clear light. this has absolutely nothing to do with you being a noob. noobs i can tolerate. people with no honor however is a different story.

DeletedUser

I need something to do while being inactive :)

yes i have read what Midnight has posted. i pretty much read everything he posts, he is one of the very few who entertain me. by ignorant i mean dumb, speaking without much knowledge. yapping off with your head shoved up your..... Midnight doesn't talk without knowing what it is he is talking about.

i kinda like you too. i am not flaming you at all dear boy, i just don't understand the point of this thread. i also love my tribe so i wanted to make sure the spin you put on things was put into a clear light. this has absolutely nothing to do with you being a noob. noobs i can tolerate. people with no honor however is a different story.

Midnight is arogant, or thats how he comes across to me, yer you could argue this thread is pointless and you being in PnP i can understand why. My posts are pointless and dumb because thats how i choose to be on the forums, its what i find fun and how i like to come across i may come across as a d*ck but i find it fun, ask ashy infact ask anyone how i am on the forums is not how i ACTUALLY am, i have honor maybe not on W21 but thats because i geuss i dont really respect it. But this thread truth and understanding in it aswell, and you have to understand that !

I vote for Sandy. <3

Errrr, me 2 !

DeletedUser

Midnight is arogant, or thats how he comes across to me, yer you could argue this thread is pointless and you being in PnP i can understand why. My posts are pointless and dumb because thats how i choose to be on the forums, its what i find fun and how i like to come across i may come across as a d*ck but i find it fun, ask ashy infact ask anyone how i am on the forums is not how i ACTUALLY am, i have honor maybe not on W21 but thats because i geuss i dont really respect it. But this thread truth and understanding in it aswell, and you have to understand that !

Midnight has earned rights to be arrogant. I am aware that you come across as a dick and are not always that way, i just enjoy ripping apart your pointless thread. I am sure you are honorable.. somewhere.There is of course truth and understand ing in this thread. everything i posted!! especially my spoiler

[spoil]
I vote for Sandy. <3

<3 you :)[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: