The new tribe: ~=A=~

DeletedUser

I'm trying to mix points about ~=A=~ as much with this disccion as possible, so my posts actually contribute to this thread.

First of all: the location of ~=A=~
Pureley about the location: They can be a valuable component in a war against RFG as they share K52 with RFG 3. Maybe that (big) cluster of villages isn't that strategically important as the other bases of RFG, but attack on that cluster by ~=A=~ might encourage SCIOVA to join as they then no longer have to fear for their smaller cluster out there (I mean the realy small one, not the big SCIRON cluster). They also flank EA which seems to be seeking war at the moment and could actually be of importance here as they would add another flank and together with maybe TORORG, the LFKD alliance or SCIROS (or all of them), they could deal serious damage.
Purely for my own entertainment: (Don't read this unless you are interested in this discussion I have with Shaft42) Shafty, did you notice the "-signs in "only inner-rim". A carefull reader would see this as me distancifying myself from the opinion of you being lesser, but appearently you don't. Again, how am I supposed to have a reasonable discussion with you if you can't read my posts properly? Now you still don't get why the core is harder, so i'll explain it to you. When a new world starts, all players that plan to play this world seriously (and have been playing TW for some time, so they know a new world is starting) immediately join the world as soon as it comes out, others (less motivated players and people new to TW) join when the world is going on for a while. Now woudn't you think that a player that plays TW for i.e. 8 months and is that motivated he drops everything so he can start in the new world as soon as it gets out is better then someone that saw the advertisement of this game a few months ago and is playing this game for the first time?

Attitude of the tribe:
About what this thread should be going: This forum has proven us many times that it is very important to have the public behind you. If you are hated, you'll go down, if you are loved, that will help you to achieve something. I'm realy curious if ~=A=~ is going to be one of the many "quiet tribes" that doesn't have a representation on the forum or if they are going to try their luck here. A good propaganda could be valuable for them as I still think they need strong allies (as newly formed "super power" their old allies will propably be small and barely valuable to them) and a good public image will help that, however if they get the crowd against them, they'll be adding enemies more quickly which would mean their downfall.
About what this thread not should be going: Shadty, that post was that arrogant, because you annoyed me. Now if you could please do the little effort of looking at that friendly post I made in another thread, you might cool down a bit.

Remark: I hope I pleased everyone now as it is clear what parts you can skip. Lord Mrk, did I solve this well? (An honest question, no provocative meaning)

DeletedUser3769

Yes ICECO, finally someone who uses the forum for its main purpose, to discuss matters. Thankyou.

DeletedUser

huhai008 : This is to you ;) My good chum

Well , I just check me up in the next few days, you might notice something about my tribe ;)

Shaft42

Ok, there seems to be a thawing in my relationship with Ice cool Iceco..

Now I would like to respond to your points made in your most recent post, however this time I'll treat you with a modicum of respect;

Purely for my own entertainment: (Don't read this unless you are interested in this discussion I have with Shaft42) Shafty, did you notice the "-signs in "only inner-rim". A carefull reader would see this as me distancifying myself from the opinion of you being lesser, but appearently you don't. Again, how am I supposed to have a reasonable discussion with you if you can't read my posts properly?

I saw the use of "speech marks" as a means of highlighting the point as opposed to distancing yourself from the derogatory term "only inner-rim".

My initial interpretation of your 1st post was that it was an insult. I did not intend to have a reasonable discussion in response. I sought to change your perspective by discussing 'you' the way you talked about me.

Now you still don't get why the core is harder, so i'll explain it to you. When a new world starts, all players that plan to play this world seriously (and have been playing TW for some time, so they know a new world is starting) immediately join the world as soon as it comes out, others (less motivated players and people new to TW) join when the world is going on for a while. Now woudn't you think that a player that plays TW for i.e. 8 months and is that motivated he drops everything so he can start in the new world as soon as it gets out is better then someone that saw the advertisement of this game a few months ago and is playing this game for the first time?

This point is easy to counter and you are entirely mistaken; you claim that players who started later are 'not serious', 'less motivated' and 'new to TW'..Well simply put, that is not the case. I enjoy this game and take it relatively seriously, I am highly motivated and I am certainly not new to this game. This will be the case for the majority of players in the tribe this thread is dedicated to.. (on-topic)

I played w3 on a different account to an extremely high level. I planned to try w5 but was extremely busy at the outset due to the birth of my daughter.. Therefore I started later and in a different geographical position to the 1st set of players. My experience of the quality of gameplay entirely contradicts everything you say.

You appear to be influenced by the points differential. This is simply explained by the extra time other players have had to develop their empire..

F.A.O moderator, this topic was about the formation of a new tribe and players views on it. Surely if I challenge and discuss these opinions it is on-topic. Cheers.

DeletedUser

Now, this is turning into a pleasant discission.

To your counter point:
Yes, you may be experienced etc., but the majority of the people that (originally) populated that continent weren't, that means you had a lot of inexperienced people to take villages from and thus growing faster and easier (in general) then people in the centre. It's no coincidence that the tribes with the biggest and most solid territory are based around the core (just take a look at the world map, the stickied thread in this forum, you'll see RFG, Flame, SCIOVA, V V V, EA and others with relatively large and solid territories surrounding the centre, that is much more divided.
You can find good players everywhere, but they are more concentrated in the centre, I think most people will agree to that.
The inner-rim tribes may be smaller then the core tribes now due to the fact the core has been populated earlier, but in time that difference will fade away and all areas will consolidate, that's when we'll realy see what tribes are good (no matter what area they are in) and what tribes just fed on reputation (ofr core tibes) or grew simply because they had no resistance (for non-core tribes). I myself have no idea in what category ~=A=~ is.

Shaft42

Ice man, think back to your 1st 10 villages in the core. Was it really populated by red hot players?? All around. I know it was a while ago now, but surely there were some hilarious attacks by spears/swords by your immediate neighbours??

In my experience, when a new world starts there is a flood of players to start off with, the majority of these players have just been defeated and rimmed in their old world and wish to start afresh....They generally experience the same fate in the new world...

I believe there is very little difference between the gameplay experience in the outer continents..

Look, this forum is only used by a very small number of players...if you want to attract diversity and interest then don't be so aloof..

Then you can have interesting discussions before going to war!!!

DeletedUser

In fact I saw in the middle of a hostile tribe and I fought one person for over a month, eventually he teamed up on me with 3 others while I was being account sat. I never got the pleasure of being attacked by spears and swords, while now (on the rim) my targets get supported by lc and axe if supported at all, so yes, I could say there is a difference.

wolves apha

To the contrary, Iceco, that post was on your side a little. You -were- acting mature at the point I posted it, but now you're falling into the mudslinging as well.

To direct this back-on-topic though, actions indicate who is afraid of who better than accusations. For the past two days, Apotheosis has been attacking (I won't say warring, because this is genocide for them) RSG and taking 5-10 villages per day. The conflict started because of one of their dukes insulting and taunting one of ours. Our attacks immediately threw them into a state of panic and ever since they've been begging for a coalition and offering peace.

Today, we noticed that mass amounts of former RSG members, especially those who have been under attack by us, are being absorbed into EA and EA's academy. Now, who does it seem is afraid? The tribe that attacks immediately to defend its honor, or the tribe who interferes with a war and mass-invites fugitives?

Really, I was willing to ignore what the smaller area tribes say about EA backstabbing its own allies and feeding off of them, but that's more than believable when they choose to harbor over 20 fugitives in the space of a single day. Now I can see why every tribe that borders you hates you, save for AK64. I wonder, though, how much longer they'll stand behind you when they notice that you can't honor your word, use cowardly tactics and when messaged can't give anything more than short, childish and often incoherent responses.

More likely than not, this was used as a tactic to provoke war. You invited fugitives (even those we've been nobling) knowing that we wouldn't back off. Now, when it looks like we're attacking you because we won't halt attacks on those that fled to you, you have an excuse for a war. If you want one, simply declare; don't go to cowardly extents and ruin what little of an irreparably-damaged reputation you have.

Ok, i want to hear what (triangle)EA(triangle) has to say to this statement.

DeletedUser

What can I say. Support to previous RSG members has been sent. If you attack them, we and all our allies will attack you. Am I clear?

DeletedUser

Hmm, a top 20 war without LFKD.... that's new.

I think it is clear now:
EA wants ~=A=~'s head on a silver plate. If ~=A=~ stops now, this war will just be postponed.
This will be interesting as ~=A=~ can win if they coordinate well and maybe get others involved, if they don't, it will have been a very short stay in the top 20. I'm also curious what those allies of EA are made of.

DeletedUser

According to the map, ~=A=~ have no chances. They are totally surrounded by us not mentioning our allies. Previous =NM= members (some are strong) are too far and can't help.

DeletedUser

That's where the good coordination is for: if the other cluster of ~=A=~ actively supports the villages near you, they aren't that chanceless

DeletedUser

According to the map, ~=A=~ have no chances. They are totally surrounded by us not mentioning our allies. Previous =NM= members (some are strong) are too far and can't help.

Although I appreciate your support by advertising our tribe and keeping this thread at the top for all to see, I believe this conversation will now be taken to a more private forum....

DeletedUser

Ok, i want to hear what (triangle)EA(triangle) has to say to this statement.

IFY likes to be short heh, but well if you wana hear our statement sure why not.

Unlike 2100+ active tribes EA is one of the few tribes that work hard to build up the way til top and do long term planing. We also learn from experience and through observation that Cluster tribes on single Kontinents do not prove to be effective (obvious reasons).

So unlike merging ,that may bring problems, and building up dozen sister tribes we seek players (Active / OD / Points) who are interessted to join our tribe and have fun talking with other Active ppl sharing knowledge/intel/ideas/troops/atks/support/so on.

If we messed up your fun on slaughtering 2-8 villages from inactive ppl per day we are sorry. We do not absorve Ppl, as crappy stated before, we recruit them. We didnt merge or build up a new tribe from scratch, this brings up a lot matters to discuss and nor Dukes and Barons (ours at least) at this stage of game have time or balls to waste time building it up things again.

So if alexianx complains that we took less than 1/7 of his future nobeled players (the so called "mass invitaion"), he must be aware that hes not the only one in game and other players/tribes are moving and fighting their way through. If he places a village at the center of his playground and name it "alex future villages do not claim them" we will be willing to look after other places since nor your location nor your matters interfere in our Long Term Objectives.

And about backstabbing allies. If he calls Killing Wardogs as backstabbing he should go back and learn the purpose of having allies and signing NAP pacts and such. Allies help each other either with intel/troops/funds. So that "convinient alliance" (quoted from wardog founder herself) was finished after 2 of her tribemates sniped 2 villages from EA (insulting one player per mail and another for renameing the sniped village calling the clearer as "noob") We are happy that Holy tribe blindly follows Wardogs and without contact starts atking our south border (Gratulations to Holy since they did this Organized).

Thats not a problem actually since we have fun reading "In christs , for honour" titled mails send to our PA's and other surrouding tribes. Many ppl we heard of fear our position or our agressive atitutes. We are an agressive minded tribe. Simcity players have nothing to do in our surroundings. We respect/praise Strong tribes since some achieved what we are still working to achieve. We always seek good tribes / worthy players at the wrong tribe and invest on them. Weaktribes (doesnt mean points) wont last til end of game (of course if they were all ladies and have webcams they surely would).

I really believe that ~=A=~ has conditions to prove what many think it wouldnt be possible. But emodrama players posting crap wont help it =/

ICECO

Don motivate ppl to war , put sunglasses before doing this D:

DeletedUser

This is the w7 politics and propaganda of Tribal Wars' main forum.

I'm just heating the relations up a bit, so we can all grab some popcorn and watch an interesting fight without having to do a think ourselves, because, honestly, what have we seen so far (inter top 20 wars)?

- DFB vs. BaRBaR
- LFKD alliance vs. Ori (and I was away when that happened :icon_sad:)
- LFKD alliance vs. GLORY family

Those are the wars that are over and as far as I know always one or more LFKD tribes are involved in the inter top 20 wars. I'm tired of seeing us making the entertainment all the time.

I didn't start this thing between EA and ~=A=~, let's just say I gave some oxygen to the flame.

PS: The "green-haired Einstein with shades" was a limited edition, maybe it would be a good painting competition to make the best adjustment to my avatar! Mattius, just giving you an idea

DeletedUser

Stop using evasionary tactics like you're addressing some form of parliament and speak to me directly and in entirety. A merger is whenever one or more tribes pool together en masse, be it one-sided where one tribe loses their former identity and the other keeps it, or be it an equal one where both tribes lose their former identity. With NM and Art, it was two-way, as both tribes lost their former identities to form a new tribe. You -merged- with RSG, even if it was just their members losing their former identity.

The difference here is that the players that went to you are, in part, fugitives. Maka, for example, isn't a fugitive, even if he is a former RSG. He didn't participate in the war and eschewed both attacking and being attacked in order to seek a new tribe. Mshawke, on the other hand, actively attacked and was attacked. Maka isn't a fugitive; mshawke is. Luccius, another former RSG and the second fugitive, is even still attacking Apotheosis' academy when attacks have temporarily been called off of him. While it still reflects poorly for you to provide safe haven for refugees that abandoned their leader out of cowardice (ALL RSG defectors fall here), it's even worse when you include among them war fugitives and, even when you know beyond a doubt what they are, continue to protect them under the same blanket.

As for HOLY and Wardog, I only know what I've been told. I've recently sent messages to try and clarify exactly what happened, but nothing has been mentioned about Wardog sniping you in what I've heard in the past. It has been mentioned, by several tribes, that you betrayed an alliance with them.

(Overall, thanks for finally sending someone that's mildly articulate to discuss this.)

DeletedUser

Send your ticket and shuuussHH, Might also be worth going onto chat and asking an mod for permission to talk in private.

DeletedUser

If my thread wouldnt have been so rudely "geschlossen" (or whatever) then i might have been able to explain how the war against Wardog started....

bongofury

If my thread wouldnt have been so rudely "geschlossen" (or whatever) then i might have been able to explain how the war against Wardog started....

If i remember rightly, you attacked lakemoondust, you said " i will stop attacking you if you join my tribe" just like you said to many wardog members that switch tribes.

i think they used to call it press ganging.

Please forgive me if i finished your story for you, but you said you might be able to explain, then didn't. Sort of left us all hanging around :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aftrer this big war with God , I decided to merge with him... we were losing many followers... both sides without any trophys to show.

i'm corrently the strongest in the universe