The Next Move for MPX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you all probably know, MPX has recently been fighting Saints. This war has now ended, with the exclusion of a few runners.

Therefore, after long discussions, have we decided upon a course of action.

50.jpg

( That's us, discussing'n'shit )

This decision has not been taken lightly. There are pros and cons for every conceivable option. However, we are confident that our decision will result in the best possible outcome for MPX as a whole. Some players might have a tough time, but as a total, we will surely emerge stronger than ever!

Also, if we do not win, we'll rip the arms of our opponents out of their sockets. Kinda like Chewie.

let%20the%20wookie%20win.jpg

Now, back to this war. This will be full of challenges, with heroic deeds of bravery on both sides. Most certainly out toughest war yet, and perhaps ever, we will remain true to our principles as we wave our battle axes, scream out our war chants and drink mead!

asterix-and-the-vikings-8.jpg

So, on behalf of MPX-E, I hereby declare war upon the tribe of the evil barbarian villages, Barbie!

secret-spells-barbie.jpg

Have at thee!

Grimlock
Court Jester of MPX-E

DeletedUser

i think this war will be the hardest battle MPX-E ever had :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser18663

i have many friends in barbie so im staying neutral :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck MPX, you`ll need it :icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

God grim, when i was reading that i was hoping for a full out war with MPX vs SQPR but there isnt :(

Hehe but the barbs will kick arse! :D

DeletedUser

I hereby declare if any barbies are spotted joining any other tribes they will be considered runners from the might that is MPX.

DeletedUser

Go get 'em Grim! Cut off their hair and rip their empty little heads off! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

MPX - yellow
Barbies - grey

xcugrl.png

There are some barbs in the SW but are believed to be inactive so not much of a fight there.

the more active barbies are near the core which is somewhat near the NW.

And for the NE, well let's just say, if MPX doesn't want to war aten, they better stay away from the barbs up there.....wait a second, i dont see any barbarians in the NE :icon_confused:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It will be only one of 2 outcomes...
If they win, it's Bar-B-Que.
If they don't, they'll be spliced on the Barbican.
Or course, as this is Tribal Wars, this is as serious as Barbarella

*da slaya*

lol i can see my clusters so clearly on there lolz...

'm also in prime position to put up a good fight ;)

go MPX go lol....

Last edited:

DeletedUser4937

Odd that most of the abandons are in the west. I reckon it is linked to where the fact the main borders in the HOT/Aten/TW war are in the East and therefore people are less likely to get bored, but would be interested in alternate reasons.....

Neb1

Odd that most of the abandons are in the west. I reckon it is linked to where the fact the main borders in the HOT/Aten/TW war are in the East and therefore people are less likely to get bored, but would be interested in alternate reasons.....

well most of the large section of abandons in the north-west were wolfhounds 14 million account before he deleted...

DeletedUser2943

Grim,
I wish you and MPX well but don't let your gaurd down. just when you think you have barbie beat down and gone, out of nowhere they a mass huge numbers. As if out of thin air one day there may be 2 the next 200. Fight a good fight.
God Bless
Bishop

DeletedUser

well most of the large section of abandons in the north-west were wolfhounds 14 million account before he deleted...

St. Taylor too. All of 'em around me, defense :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Go Grimmy!

You win our race, though. I can't compete with this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.