The Noobiness of Bdeath

DeletedUser

lol is EXP still attacking ripfin?

y'all are a bunch of flamers... you have no idea what ripfin's up to. Like I said earlier, Ripfin knows what he is doing *wink*

Lol No we are not, we kicked him out of our K weeks ago.
Thanks for the back handed compliments Rip, they are really....Something?
I thought we were your favorite sparring partner, it hurts that you have gone and found someone new to play with...

carriestupidhead

lol is EXP still attacking ripfin?

y'all are a bunch of flamers... you have no idea what ripfin's up to. Like I said earlier, Ripfin knows what he is doing *wink*

Are you sure about that?

*****************************************************************************************

And Ripfin, what war is apparently going on? I see no war here lol

Side 1: KG

Side 2: Bdeath

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,329
Side 2: 4,631
Difference: 2,302

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,026,203
Side 2: 25,362,489
Difference: 13,336,286

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Are these hidden stats somehow? :p, I only went back forever so has there been no progress or does this "war" even exist?

You sit here and call Bdeath noobs because they haven't taken your village but you haven't taken theirs either so that's hardly a war man.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48847

Well ripfin can by the looks of things :)

Actually I can ijje by the simple fact this whole mess started with kswy84 scouting then attacking my village I told bdeath to kick him or its on, they said they would not so the fact they wish to keep such a nooby player like him speaks volumes about the tribe in and of itself.

furthermore the fact that the only players to actually have attacked are nooby players to begin with also speaks ill of their tribe as a whole.

KG is a bad tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh i'm sorry thats right you would rather noble barbs and your inactive since you guys are definately not in a war or something, you know you make your tribe look more noobier with ea. post.

so keep up the good work.

Oh the irony! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

KG isn't so bad, considering they are rising from WeRise's ashes.

DeletedUser46195

If there was any war, it would be somewhat of a long range war....

DeletedUser

well since bdeath claims to be a l33t tribe and only attacking me with 1 player thought i'd dispell those myths:

now does this look like a l33t tribe to you? looks like a point whore tribe who does not know how to attack and thinks they stand a chance, hell K52K has given us a bigger fight with better attacks then these disgraces and their dying.

The only noobs of this world is you Asterios

DeletedUser

Are you sure about that?

*****************************************************************************************

And Ripfin, what war is apparently going on? I see no war here lol
Are these hidden stats somehow? :p, I only went back forever so has there been no progress or does this "war" even exist?

You sit here and call Bdeath noobs because they haven't taken your village but you haven't taken theirs either so that's hardly a war man.

He's declared war on us, and with the exception of the person who he has a problem with and one other (plus maybe a couple of random annoyance attacks from others) we are ignoring him.

Ripfin

He's declared war on us, and with the exception of the person who he has a problem with and one other (plus maybe a couple of random annoyance attacks from others) we are ignoring him.

War has yet to be declared hell we haven't even declared war on K52K just some sniping, trust me when we declare war on someone the world will know and the tribe will know by the thousands of incoming on them.

DeletedUser

War has yet to be declared hell we haven't even declared war on K52K just some sniping, trust me when we declare war on someone the world will know and the tribe will know by the thousands of incoming on them.

So the message you sent me saying you were declaring war, and the posts you've made here saying you were declaring war, were not actually a declaration of war? :icon_rolleyes:
Why don't you just admit you declared war and the backed off from it when you discovered that you couldn't get anyone else to do your dirty work for you?

DeletedUser48847

Send him some :axemen:, :lightcavalry: and :ram:, so he could just use his :spear:and :swordsman: to defend, and then tell his tribemates to send him :booty:, which are :clay:, :iron:, and :wood:.

carriestupidhead

Rip you've said that you were at war many many times to these guys as a part of your point so idk what this is all about but it's kinda lame :p

Ripfin

So the message you sent me saying you were declaring war, and the posts you've made here saying you were declaring war, were not actually a declaration of war? :icon_rolleyes:
Why don't you just admit you declared war and the backed off from it when you discovered that you couldn't get anyone else to do your dirty work for you?

never said we were declaring war only that we will noble any of your noobs we come accross when other tribes asked us to coordinate with them against you I disregarded it since your tribe posed no threat to mine or caused me any problems, now you have so your tribe will be dealt with in due time.

thats if it even lasts long enough, you guys have cornered yourselves in a corner and made allies with all those around you so have nowhere to go, but then again you don't think about things like that since your just a sim city tribe.

your tribes villages are nothing but places your paying rent on till we foreclose and evict you.

by the way send enough support to kswy ?

DeletedUser

never said we were declaring war only that we will noble any of your noobs we come accross when other tribes asked us to coordinate with them against you I disregarded it since your tribe posed no threat to mine or caused me any problems, now you have so your tribe will be dealt with in due time.

thats if it even lasts long enough, you guys have cornered yourselves in a corner and made allies with all those around you so have nowhere to go, but then again you don't think about things like that since your just a sim city tribe.

your tribes villages are nothing but places your paying rent on till we foreclose and evict you.

by the way send enough support to kswy ?

Declaration of War said:
Ripfin on 20.11. at 01:09
This is to inform you that the attack by your player kswy84 on my village is considered an act of War and shall be treated as such.

Ripfin on 21.11. at 18:49
this is to inform the tribe of bdeath that their leader has doomed them to destruction, over a player who has not even been on in past 2 days.

This message has been forwarded by Ripfin.
lol, you just keep getting funnier and funnier. You still going to stick with your back-pedaling of: "Oh noes, I didn't declare war..."

Ripfin

lol, you just keep getting funnier and funnier. You still going to stick with your back-pedaling of: "Oh noes, I didn't declare war..."

but I didn't declare war your tribe did with the attacks so it was your tribe who declared not us, whats wrong not going to back up your own play?

if you knew how to read you would note that your players attacks were an act of war so thereby your tribe declared war on my tribe, the second message declared your tribe will be destroyed, we don't need to declare war on your tribe to do that, since declaring war would indicate your tribe is worthy of such and its obvious you are not.

your tribe is nothing but future growth area for my tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48847

but I didn't declare war your tribe did with the attacks so it was your tribe who declared not us, whats wrong not going to back up your own play?

It always starts by this:

1. Player A (from tribe A) attacks player B (from tribe B)
2. Tribe B complaints about the attacks by player A on player B.
3. Tribe B gets tired and then declares war on tribe A.

So, in this case, Ripfin declared war on Bdeath.

Ripfin

It always starts by this:

1. Player A (from tribe A) attacks player B (from tribe B)
2. Tribe B complaints about the attacks by player A on player B.
3. Tribe B gets tired and then declares war on tribe A.

So, in this case, Ripfin declared war on Bdeath.

no neither tribe has officially declared war and Bdeath is the only tribe to launch attacks but they were only a pitiful attempt.