The Noobs Known as Shroomz

charles6794

This thread fails the shrooms maybe noobs but personaly since when have nubs done so well already and like zenny said people use aliases so shut up already and i rate this as a

fail_thread.jpg

nad destroyer

This thread fails the shrooms maybe noobs but personaly since when have nubs done so well already and like zenny said people use aliases so shut up already and i rate this as a

fail_thread.jpg

haha I lol'd when I saw that pic, nice one :D

DeletedUser

fail_thread.jpg

What have they done well?

DeletedUser

This is just immature, Shrooms, will prove ourselves when nobles come out. There is near to no hope for a tribe 17 people below 60 in this world, to get near the top of any rankings at this stage in the game. When Nobles come, then we shall see...

DeletedUser

What have they done well?

nothing really.I dont think Shroom will succes in this World,they probably got a few good members(and this thread started really failed when he forget the part about the alias...)

there weakess is a nubcake leader who think he know how to play,and that a too important part in this game to be well leaded,so they will probably fails,only my own opinion.

Fact is still,this thread is a real fails,he dont have anything decent to say,Is supposly *proof* worth nothing.

So...conclusion

1-shroom probably a fails

2-the guys who started this thread is a fails even more:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

there weakess is a nubcake leader who think he know how to play,and that a too important part in this game to be well leaded,so they will probably fails,only my own opinion.

Who's the leader? Probably not the guy your thinking about atm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What have you done well?

I love how you anwer a question with a question.

Your tribe is rank 92, for a premade that is sad. Your top player isn't even in the top 500, again for a premade, not so good. Your PPA is well average.

Your ODA is 26th, not bad, but it does make me question your use of troops, seeing as your not growing nearly as fast as your oda.

So again, i ask a simple question that you don't need to be so defensive about, what you guys done well?

DeletedUser54112

Hes just trying to escape the question. Why dont we stop on posting on this useless topic for attention. Attention whore shrooms? :D