The Not So Mighty Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One day in december a maybe drunken member of IKEA (xfire) decided it would be funny to send a request to Kraken on their website pretending to be me asking for an invite.

So when i got a message asking if i wanted to join

[spoil]
untitled2-3-2.jpg
[/spoil]

I couldn't resist but to go along with it and would you know it a few short mails later and im invited over.
So i thought i would have a little look through the forums and see what they like to chat about

[spoil]
untitled4.jpg
[/spoil]

You can chuckle to yourselves about that picture i'm not going to write much.

Anyway onto the diplomacy now since this picture was taken there was another tribe or two added on who were another tribes brother tribe or some boring family tribe nonsense.

[spoil]
untitled3-2-1.gif
[/spoil]

Nomd wanted to merge into Kraken so a few suggestions from their tribe on what to do about it:

[spoil]
untitled1-2-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Help Help i need support if any of you can spare some please send:

[spoil]
untitled-2-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Some tribes just dont have that vital initiative or incentive to help each other or start working together and clearing areas, so heres a little bonus from someone who does some dirty work :

[spoil]
untitled-2.jpg
[/spoil]

Personally i think i have saved the best screenshot for last, this one made me laugh

[spoil]
untitled1-2-3.jpg
[/spoil]

Just for HD to have a little chuckle at

[spoil]
untitled2-3-1.jpg
[/spoil]

If you're gonna be a hater and like oh dude that was rubbish, then you may as well not post nobody cares about you.

DeletedUser

i dont have time to make it good, you get the point of it

DeletedUser

haha!! nice one!!:icon_smile:

Edit: have they kicked u yet??

DeletedUser

yup, its all king matt's fault as well.

I did get diplomat status though after 1 day :lol:

DeletedUser

o.0

And i was just going to get them to clear some people for me. I guess kraken is to good for me.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that this is justifiable by any means. We at Kraken are much more efficient than an average tribe in retrospect. What you've just elaborated upon here is just the bottom spectrum of everything you've seen so far. By January 3rd the new squad systems will be arriving and they will be better than any tribe can possibly match.

Yes, we did recruit you. That was our mistake. However, you did write elaborate proposals for the diplomacy chair, of which any tribe would be feeble to consider. We never gave you baron priveleges because you were acting as an assistant, so therefore you did NOT have a seat in the council. The quick action of our intel put a stop to your tribal disruption possibly days before it could have grown. I believe you should find this a respectable action that could only come from a tribe that knows what it's doing.

Wheelz
Chief of Kraken

DeletedUser

:lol:
Your zones are pathetic, everyone outside of your tribe already knows what they are. The bottom spectrum ? i should have printscreened the how much you've looted thread i set up, theres players with 1 K + points who have looted 250 K res and they think thats good haha

I never said i had a council seat. :icon_rolleyes:

LMAO your intel, you reckon you have a couple of spies in IKEA which i know is rubbish and everyone in IKEA has had a good laugh at the mails you sent me which i posted.

The reason you kicked me was because King Matt posted me getting an invite back into IKEA after i had left. So dont come here acting like you know what you are doing because you don't its only because of king Matt that i am not in Kraken now.

I already declared on IKEA for you which you subsequently kicked an innocent player for, and other players got angry with people saying you should attack him. Now is that the actions of a tribe that knows what it's doing ?

DeletedUser

thank You mikebiscuit for providing us the best forum of W54..

1 s/w by everyone.. tHrust... irresistible incentives.. academy / family.. kraken just showed that every aspect of noobness can be displayed by their tribe.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I lol'd a lot through that.. especially at the thrusting bit :lol:

Nice PnP... shows the true colours of the Kraken Family... not very bright colours if you ask me :lol:

DeletedUser

You got into a tribe at week 2/3 of this world, found a few noob posts, took the time to print screen them, edit them and finally post them. You are my new hero...

DeletedUser

Well what do you want these forums to be full of ?

You want everyone to wait 5 months until theres tribes established before people can post and have a laugh at other people's tribes on the externals ?

It's called having a laugh, you might like to invest in a personality some time.

DeletedUser

Haha this was awesome. I was laughing pretty good, especially at the thrusting and 1 sword parts xD

DeletedUser94386

Well mike i have to say it Well done.:icon_cool:

What you have done here totally changed my idea about you.:icon_redface:

You really showed this world the deffenicion of a noobish tribe:lol:

I Never expected to see such a noobish tribe ever in Tw well i was wrong...:icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.