The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Funny in Croc's words he would call that excuses. Careful now :lol:

O wait your not flaming them right.

Which one? :lol:

ya that is an excuse :/ but atleast he doesn't rant here like you :/

wow how many internet girlfriends you got :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

She was flying in mate and everybody on w62 knew I was leaving and the exact DATE I was leaving.. why do you think Org started launching on me the day I said I was leaving.. sure if I check the w62 forums I could find a post related to the topic at hand.

I thought I remember you leaving like a month earlier than you initially said, to work on some game or something like that. Or am I completely confused? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ya that is an excuse :/ but atleast he doesn't rant here like you :/

wow how many internet girlfriends you got :icon_rolleyes:

None :lol:

After my past relationship I learned you never put all your eggs in one basket :)

The last one was the one and ONLY I will ever have lol.

I have no shame though, so you literally have nothing on me there mate. Try another subject :icon_wink:

I thought I remember you leaving like a month earlier than you initially said, to work on some game or something like that. Or am I completely confused? :icon_redface:

No I think you are confused, I left about a week before she flew in mate. WoW expansion didn't hit till about Sept 25th :)

Funny I don't remember you :icon_redface:

Out for awhile peace ladies^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sure m8, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

Why do you all keep talking to him. Do not acknowledge his posts and talk around him. Eventually he will give up and spend more time with his girlfriends instead of using them to type out meaningless dribble or more excuses in attempt to make himself relevant.

DeletedUser

Why do you all keep talking to him. Do not acknowledge his posts and talk around him. Eventually he will give up and spend more time with his girlfriends instead of using them to type out meaningless dribble or more excuses in attempt to make himself relevant.

because i've been banned for ages and only got back today so i wanna annoy someone :D

DeletedUser

You should probably mention the fact your at college and have a job a couple more times Rawr Mode.

Seriously who could pull that off and play Tribal wars?

And imagine if you had to add a girlfriend to the mix, oh the horror...

DeletedUser

All of us jobless, uneducated lonely people who play TW can't imagine how you could play TW and have those 3 things :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All of us jobless, uneducated lonely people who play TW can't imagine how you could play TW and have those 3 things :icon_rolleyes:

Are you jealous :p Do you want a cookie :O

But in Rawr Mode's defence, I hear (from a reliable source) hes a good player. But tbh, I have never liked talkers, my advice to him is to get an account and prove a few things rather than just say them.

DeletedUser

because i've been banned for ages and only got back today so i wanna annoy someone :D

Evidently you didn't learn your lesson. Did you miss me? I'll have that picture for you sometime tommorrow. :)

You should probably mention the fact your at college and have a job a couple more times Rawr Mode.

Seriously who could pull that off and play Tribal wars?

And imagine if you had to add a girlfriend to the mix, oh the horror...

Coffee kept telling me to come to this world along with other people and my response hasn't changed. Kinda like when you keep asking the same retarded question over and over only to get the same answer :)

Prove us different, since you know you're all about facts and what not :lol:

Are you jealous :p Do you want a cookie :O

But in Rawr Mode's defence, I hear (from a reliable source) hes a good player. But tbh, I have never liked talkers, my advice to him is to get an account and prove a few things rather than just say them.

I don't need anybody coming to my rescue, I've never once said I couldn't be beat (even admitted to it).. I know i'm a good player and that's all that matters and as i've said before I have nothing left to prove. I just enjoy rattling peoples cages abit :)

My orginal post was directed at Coffee which he was claiming he couldn't be beat... you saying he couldn't be beat just makes you lot as full of shit if not more for even believing that.. Anybody can be beat. That's my point. I just came on to knock him off his high horse he rode in on. I've beat him already. Why do I need to prove that again?

Quite easy and mildy entertaining however. I've enjoyed it.

Logged in to help a friend.

[spoil]http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae204/victorioussecrets88/FSDFSDF_zpsc89102af.png[/spoil]

Evidently I still got it. As I said this game is not a perishable skill. Only thing i've forgotten are what add on's I use.. So I had to do everything manual :)

I imagine I could do better but seeing as I haven't played in 18 months, cut me some slack. Peace out

DeletedUser

tbh thats probably the best timing I have ever seen come out of Nuts! (I assume it was on a Nuts! account, probably zeahos). But that pretty much proved it is perishable. If it wasn't don't you think you would have got them closer no matter how long you were gone? The fact it wasn't closer just shows that your timing ability perished, just a little bit but perished nonetheless.

DeletedUser

tbh thats probably the best timing I have ever seen come out of Nuts! (I assume it was on a Nuts! account, probably zeahos). But that pretty much proved it is perishable. If it wasn't don't you think you would have got them closer no matter how long you were gone? The fact it wasn't closer just shows that your timing ability perished, just a little bit but perished nonetheless.

Nope not a Nuts account but again your splitting hairs really. Zeahos is a good player. Played with them on several worlds. I personally would never play that account just because our playstyles are entirely different :)

Just have to brush the rust off... Also I sent from my phone :)

[spoil]http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae204/victorioussecrets88/sdfsdf_zps7f822094.png[/spoil]

2nd attempt^^

Anyways you ladies play nice now. Work here is done, peace out.

DeletedUser91907

I don't know how much of what he says is true but I must give him credit as a masterful troll, he is winding you guys up like toys so he can watch you go *hats off* it's entertaining

DeletedUser

Yh its a bit funny how the whole thing became about him.

@Rawr

I didn't read your old posts so Im not sure what you mean. Im definitely not coming to your rescue thgh mate, I said what I heard.

DeletedUser

FYI Snipe. Never playing on my account. Like ever. And if he starts this world and keeps chating here I'm deleting.

He is a master at winding people up tho. I don't think its a skill he will ever lose.

DeletedUser

Stay thirsty my friends!

The one woman, I don't mess with.

Soo BARB want to recruit me for 24 hours? :icon_wink: :lol:

Soberknight

She was flying in mate and everybody on w62 knew I was leaving and the exact DATE I was leaving.. why do you think Org started launching on me the day I said I was leaving.. sure if I check the w62 forums I could find a post related to the topic at hand. I work and go to college and the only reason i'm indoors now is because we are having some mother russia weather and it's -15 degrees outside :lol:

bladiebladieblah

Truth is you want something you can't have and it annoys you. ^^

bladiebladiebla :)

would you really do that for me <3 or is your girlfriend flying in today :lol:

66023ac51a5ffd7cc2dd3bc9d74b8944

No she's driving today, infact we are leaving here in just abit.. Can I do it when we get back? <3

So, this weather is the reason you cant go to school but you can go drive with your girlfriend? Sounds like you even use excuses in RL...

You got my weakness: when you tell obvious BS or even lies i just feel a need to respond. But now i know your weakness, which are pics, i just had to say it with a few pics raw:

Now, this Rawr, is it a pinguin or a monkey, anyone?

Answer:
[SPOIL]
penguin_monkey_by_LaughingSquid.png

[/SPOIL]

Bytheway, i found this proof of you having a fight with your GF, hope you kissed and are all fine again?
[SPOIL]
monkey_fights_penguin.gif

[/SPOIL]

If anyone has a need to understand how this twisted mind of his works, i can recommend this book highly:
[SPOIL]
9781742537702.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Rawr, hope you enjoyed the slides.

@Croc, love you to m8 !

DeletedUser

Irony is school doesn't start till tommorrow clown.. I said the 8th.. You do know what a calendar is? It was to cold to be outside, they even sent a thing on the news telling people to stay inside.. It's actually -35 (with wind chill) hence we went to the MOVIES INDOOR.. how did you expect us to get there tricycle? :icon_rolleyes:

*cough* Dumbass

Your slides don't work lol.

Nice try CLOWN :icon_redface:

edit; finally.

Soberknight

Irony is school doesn't start till tommorrow clown.. I said the 8th.. You do know what a calendar is? It was to cold to be outside, they even sent a thing on the news telling people to stay inside.. It's actually -35 (with wind chill) hence we went to the MOVIES INDOOR.. how did you expect us to get there tricycle? :icon_rolleyes:

*cough* Dumbass

Your slides don't work lol.

Nice try CLOWN :icon_redface:

First you say -15 and excuse me for not keeping track of your calendar. I guess you got me: i really dont care.

Thanx for the title, i considered myself to be THE clown on w67 forums, this is why i feel attacked by you. Some might consider you more of a clown now, which is terrible considering i worked so hard and for such a long time to earn it. And now in just a few days you come over here and steel my title!

I do hope your internet connection allows you to go to check other sites as well as TW. If you have to stay indoor that doesnot mean TW is your only option is it?