The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

I think what they meant was that they can control seconds, for some half seconds and for a even rarer some quarter seconds (all based on the system they are using).
People can get closer than quarter seconds mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think what they meant was that they can control seconds, for some half seconds and for a even rarer some quarter seconds (all based on the system they are using). No one can control ms, and no can always rely on their pc/laptop to always get them in the right time frame that they want. Its really just about how much lag you have on your system and how consistent it is. clicky clicky game.

False, if i put in much effort to sustain my lag, to make it constant (u can do that with few tricks, still maybe 50ms off), i can snipe and noble nuke, quite effective, but so far on this world, i wasnt needed to do so :?

Soberknight

I think what they meant was that they can control seconds, for some half seconds and for a even rarer some quarter seconds (all based on the system they are using). No one can control ms, and no can always rely on their pc/laptop to always get them in the right time frame that they want. Its really just about how much lag you have on your system and how consistent it is. clicky clicky game.

But how can you make a nuke land within 50ms of your desired time? When you send a train its easy: just get all attacks ready to send and then use T-train technique. But from different villas it means you have to send one attack for instance around 13:06:00:000 and another around 13:12:01:564. How can you time that? i can send in same second thats all.

DeletedUser

People can get closer than quarter seconds mate :icon_wink:

Hmm, you mean you can always (or mostly always) time nukes or any attacks/support within a specific 50ms range?

But how can you make a nuke land within 50ms of your desired time? When you send a train its easy: just get all attacks ready to send and then use T-train technique. But from different villas it means you have to send one attack for instance around 13:06:00:000 and another around 13:12:01:564. How can you time that? i can send in same second thats all.

Timing attacks from different villages into a 50ms time frame would be very tough. But you said timing four nuke nobles within a regular 400ms (train time) which is very much possible. Like I said its about lag and how consistent the lag is, if you make it consistent, its very much possible. If you practice, you can figure out your lag time and then you know when to click send, in order to make it arrive in that 400ms or even 200ms range.

DeletedUser

I agree with that kiwi. Anybody with time and half a brain to figure it out can do it, but even moreso at this stage, who can be bothered to even do it?

Well I would only do it at this stage of the game in exchange for pics of Styx in compromising poses Mike ...

Soberknight

Hmm, you mean you can always (or mostly always) time nukes or any attacks/support within a specific 50ms range?

Timing attacks from different villages into a 50ms time frame would be very tough. But you said timing four nuke nobles within a regular 400ms (train time) which is very much possible. Like I said its about lag and how consistent the lag is, if you make it consistent, its very much possible. If you practice, you can figure out your lag time and then you know when to click send, in order to make it arrive in that 400ms or even 200ms range.

Its rather off topic but i do love this discussion. If anyone is bothered let us know and i will move it to a new thread.

But Alyxar even managed to time them in same ms. That is just amazing!

DeletedUser

Its rather off topic but i do love this discussion. If anyone is bothered let us know and i will move it to a new thread.

But Alyxar even managed to time them in same ms. That is just amazing!

Haha, he got lucky, like most of us he has a range he can manage, Probs 200ms or 100ms.. same ms is being lucky :O

Soberknight

Haha, he got lucky, like most of us he has a range he can manage, Probs 200ms or 100ms.. same ms is being lucky :O

You sure about that? I think luck was involved but its just too much luck if he only had 200 ms gap. then its 1 in 200 chance.

Anyway, if i ever manage to get rid of RL commitments i know i still have alot to learn about the game.

DeletedUser

Thats awesome! How did you do that?

ill bet he sent 100 attacks and picked out the two that made him look good. Nearly impossible to do as Stone is correct. Reaction times change by fraction of a second... unless your a bot.

Soberknight

I also wonder if TW server can handle 2 attacks on 1 villa in exact same ms. Things like that can make a system go crazy...

Can someone please send 4 noble nukes at same ms to same villa? Lets see and find out if TW can handle it :icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser98503

I timed those 2 attacks m8, I'm not gunna spend all night sending 100s of attacks in hope they land in the same MS just to show people here l0l.

I'm just that good.

Soberknight

I timed those 2 attacks m8, I'm not gunna spend all night sending 100s of attacks in hope they land in the same MS just to show people here l0l.

I'm just that good.

I have no reason to doubt your word. Even if you sent more attacks, say 10, i still think its awesome. you should try to take a villa in 1 ms and take a screenshot. Sounds like a nice goal to strife for.

DeletedUser

I have no reason to doubt your word. Even if you sent more attacks, say 10, i still think its awesome. you should try to take a villa in 1 ms and take a screenshot. Sounds like a nice goal to strife for.

Looking at the stats i doubt theres much need for anyone in Barb to need to produce such takes...afterall they are playing against a tribe that really just noble each other and the odd barb. And like the super timer said earlier this is now the end game. Nuts are just being blown away...its just about taking Nuts villages now.

DeletedUser

I also wonder if TW server can handle 2 attacks on 1 villa in exact same ms. Things like that can make a system go crazy...

Can someone please send 4 noble nukes at same ms to same villa? Lets see and find out if TW can handle it :icon_twisted::lol:

Been Done. It breaks the servers. Takes several minutes for stats to upload and even then they come out looking not exactly right. Go read the Auphan in w66 threads. I think it was like 80 something villas lost in the same second and we had to wait minutes to find out if we had taken any. Didnt even show up in our villa lists.

.dan.101

ill bet he sent 100 attacks and picked out the two that made him look good. Nearly impossible to do as Stone is correct. Reaction times change by fraction of a second... unless your a bot.

Or he sent two timed attacks which happened to land on the same MS. No need to send as many attacks as possible and rely on hope and luck to achieve any thing in BARB.