The of The Templars

M.green

ADHD are definitely winning this one so far! Not one village conquered by .T. or ~TA~ yet! :D

DeletedUser106184

The fact they havn't even recapped a village is a good indication of how this war will pan out.

spartan clan

i agree .T. will likely fall apart soon id bet me and a friend snuck a few vills of them as well lol no incoming support or even a fake in return

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LoL NitroBlade you're one to talk. How did you even get into Nom with your L337 super TW Lvl3 Master skills?

9wAGztT.jpg

Happened to be in a small tribe at the beginning of a long series of merges ;)

spartan clan

i think he was referring to the 3 barbs under 700 and that the majority of caps in this pic is around or below the 2k mark

DeletedUser

NitroBlade you are the 3rd most embarrassing player I've seen on W69. I could just leave it at that but I'll be nice and walk you through it.

#1 Most Embarrassing W69 player: Some dude called manny.

I'm not even going to bother explaining it and let the stats speak for themselves.

j9qu20e.jpg

#2 Most Embarrassing W69 player I've come across: beads

He was actually the Duke to .T.'s academy tribe ~TA~ until he left like 2 weeks ago 'cause he thought they sucked. But hey in all fairness I'm probably being a little bit harsh. He did take a village off Varyag... kind of.

rqeGr49.jpg

And then there's you coming on externals and calling stand-up TW citizens barb noblers intending to insult them when you are third on my list.

I'm 4th on my list because the only reason I haven't taken a barb is that they've put up more of a fight than the villages I've taken. I want my next 5 nobles to be barbs though. I wanted my IGN to be BarbNobler#1 but it was taken and the mods wouldnt delete the other player's account for me to have it.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser93819

Side 1:
Tribes: ADHD
Side 2:
Tribes: .T., ~TA~

Timeframe: 31/07/2013 03:00:00 to 03/08/2013 10:17:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 67
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 1
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 267,246
Side 2: 377,222
Difference: 109,976

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 232,826
Side 2: 4,607
Difference: 228,219

chart

DeletedUser

A little update

Side 1:
Tribes: ADHD
Side 2:
Tribes: .T., ~TA~
Players: Ewok360
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 49
Side 2: 2
Difference: 47
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 271,368
Side 2: 8,878
Difference: 262,490
chart

DeletedUser

Abandon ship Templars. Like we told you when we declared, as long as you stay you're still a target.

4vPPpNd.jpg

For a while now you've just been promoting people up from your academy tribe trying to pretend there was nothing going on and that you weren't losing villages and points left and right. Well you managed to keep your 10th place tribal ranking for a while but you've sucked your academy tribe dry now. There's nothing left to pad your points anymore once we take you.

LKLHYfd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106184

The war between Templars Order (disbanded) and Accept Defeat Hit Delete has ended.

DeletedUser111461

Everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting for that announcement...

Don't try and act like that was not the case. I was sitting there for 6 days hitting refresh for an update.

Then BOOM out of nowhere truly amazing stuff.