The official THE public relations thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the newest member of THE, I have to inform you that, as much as I appreciate the sentiment behind your statement, we shall not need any luck to rule this World. Although we'd appreciate 25% luck, even with -25% luck we shall rule supreme.

Just wait and see. You'll find that, behind our humor and mannered behavoir, we lurk with light cavalry to farm you, and the nobles to enslave you.

Don't worry, though: We have created a guide for such circumstances that you find yourself within a 13*13 of a THE player.

1) Bewail your luck.

2) Cry to your mother.

3) Restart immediately.

Anything else will just be delaying the inevitable process of you being rimmed.

DeletedUser92

As the newest member of THE, I have to inform you that, as much as I appreciate the sentiment behind your statement, we shall not need any luck to rule this World. Although we'd appreciate 25% luck, even with -25% luck we shall rule supreme.

Just wait and see. You'll find that, behind our humor and mannered behavoir, we lurk with light cavalry to farm you, and the nobles to enslave you.

Don't worry, though: We have created a guide for such circumstances that you find yourself within a 13*13 of a THE player.

1) Bewail your luck.

2) Cry to your mother.

3) Restart immediately.

Anything else will just be delaying the inevitable process of you being rimmed.

I just laughed. A lot. :) Really, really glad to have the Theocrat aboard!

DeletedUser92

Thanks a bunch! Its always nice to get welcomes. :) Was there anything else you wanted to add, or just a welcome? Cuz conversations are friendly. Personally, I think my personal profile and the tribe's profile are just wicked. I already said that elsewhere, though. Anyway, THE: Coming to a continent near you.

DeletedUser

your gonna have to wait for... jhpholman to answer that... since i think he's the duke...

and probably gonna be nuetral... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What is THE's stance on the OLB war?

I'm not sure, but I think we stand slightly upwind... we don't want the stench wafting our way.

I am merely a member, but it seems like the only logical stance.

DeletedUser92

Why would we go getting ourselves involved in big big wars when we're in protection?

And I think that the majority of THE is a nice happy family!

DeletedUser

And I think that the majority of THE is a nice happy family!

yeah, we don't want war, all we want is a peacfull territories, in which everyone give us their villages ... a bit like GiftCity ... such a nice game!

DeletedUser476

What is THE's stance on the OLB war?

This... war of... slinging.... insults? That you're using? A war of insult slinging... Really you're not going to be able to do much else. Not until everyone has nobles, and those 500 members that you just declared war on aren't really going to like you enough to let you have those. Ever.

DeletedUser8434

I think this thread would be most suited for the recruitment forums.... as such, locking topic... move along, nothing to see here :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.