The Official UNofficial Blog of W86 (OUB)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
b965aa483b2bcb69c22b8b4d05b727c0.png

waterloo, while you were not with us long, your presence in our forum community will be missed by many
may your soul rest in the eternal peace of the lord our God, all hail Tudadar!

for funeral service arrangements, contact EFD

Sorry to disappoint that I didn't take out a celebrity in an interesting fashion :(, spoke to waterloo before I nobled him, he was pretty much playing the world to premium farm which I believe he made a sufficient amount, ontop of that I think his other world was getting pretty interesting so I believe he let me get the village without putting in a fight at all. That being said, he was a stand up guy from talking to him, so I wish him all the best in his other world (Which I believe will be his last, unless the tribal wars curse kicks in)

DeletedUser117534

The curse stays with people for life.

He will be back.

As always very respectful post, good to see you in this world Famousinferno.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haha indeed it does, I remember believing 74 was my last world, then I thought W80 was my last world, interesting how we keep coming back.

Thanks for the kind words, definitely liked your posts on the forums thus far, some great discussion has come from it. I find myself reading the message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Novembre again." far too often when it comes to you!

I know that you are currently playing the world, not entirely sure if it's a secret or not, but what account are you currently playing under? Feel free to message me in-game if you'd prefer it a little bit off the radar!

Triple Threat

Ceiling destroyer one true supergod
if they are a supergod then why would they bother with 2 pathetic little villages that will take at least a week or more to be at noble stage

DeletedUser117168

if they are a supergod then why would they bother with 2 pathetic little villages that will take at least a week or more to be at noble stage

you ever heard of pp and its usages? you seems to have forgotten this is a p2w world. those villages will be at noble stage in 2 days max. would check it out and probably confirm what im saying, but don't care enough

DeletedUser117534

Haha indeed it does, I remember believing 74 was my last world, then I thought W80 was my last world, interesting how we keep coming back.

Thanks for the kind words, definitely liked your posts on the forums thus far, some great discussion has come from it. I find myself reading the message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Novembre again." far too often when it comes to you!

I know that you are currently playing the world, not entirely sure if it's a secret or not, but what account are you currently playing under? Feel free to message me in-game if you'd prefer it a little bit off the radar!

The answer is in my avatar Famousinferno.

Deleted User - 4669627

[video=youtube;Pizvdm_DbFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pizvdm_DbFY[/video]

** Emergency Broadcast **

Denizens of W86, we here at OUB (your Official UNofficial news source) interrupt your regularly scheduled programming in order to bring you this breaking earth-shattering news with global consequences...

91b05fca1222f51a659d1ce5e57697ac.png

^^ Feed courtesy of the local PD

That's right, you saw it here before even our competitor twstats had the scoop...

c3741c842272fb7a536cd86dc53c78ef.png

at this time we here at OUB (your Official UNofficial news source) urge you all to remain calm, DO NOT PANIC!

giphy.gif

our team of professionals will keep you informed and up to date on all that you need to know!

DeletedUser118603

Not really "Recruiting" I know teh ninja from other worlds. He wanted to join us since the start and we were full before the world opened up. As for the noblegrape he's a good friend and doesn't have time to play the world so he chose to continue on 65.
d13fd44d18b87b2af9c4aaed51e1831a.png

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
World 65 closed a long time ago. I finished in the number 2 tribe when it closed.

Deleted User - 4669627

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showth...s-to-Wobble!&p=6860424&viewfull=1#post6860424

my world was just wobbled :icon_eek:

[video=youtube;qd6UI6wEIsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd6UI6wEIsU[/video]

perhaps a typo? idk :icon_neutral:

on an unrelated note, in answer to who i am
i founded the w64 tribe Multiple Wargasms :icon_cool:

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&id=4574

any player from w64 can tell you about us :icon_twisted:
(arabela was one of us, her name was peithos, but she took our tribe name as her account name the next world she played *much love arabela*)
but here is my question, when was the MW name used before W64?

on a related note, there was no reason to explain the dismissal of noblegrape, less than 900 points after 2 weeks says it all
he was not active this world (for whatever reason), did not have core knowledge, and/or lost his troops

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

Recently, I read an amazing interview by my partner in spam (not the W60 tribe, to be clear, I was never SPAM) which inspired me to conduct my own follow up interview with the "Strategical Genius" of W86. Please ignore the dates from this interview, I am a prophet, the interview was conducted days ago in anticipation of the inspiration that would come later.

/me checks his watch

[spoil]
7239797057e6cc8e63a5e9f565d16bdcad395c6f.gif
[/spoil]
precisely the time to begin...

So, CD, a lot of folks seems to hate brandonrulz, you were his tribemate, thoughts?

d543af5557239f102e1195017c52b05b.png

Interesting. :icon_rolleyes:
Any other tribemates you really don't like?

a430bdff5b285a834b76518490a8be70.png

I see. :icon_neutral:
What do you think of this guy...

now that people have had a chance to reply, the one thing i think we can all take away from this and all agree on...

[spoil]never join watercolour![/spoil]
57de4ebb96ed39b0006d7535756c8075.png

824737029c78ab70458a7ef61ccc3319.png

Oh! You are interested in joining Shhh? :icon_surprised:

88e840720dcbd2ec613d88a0a873082a.png

ExTribute is Shhh though. :icon_confused:

8ae42a39eb4012852f04990bccbf2259.png

To be perfectly clear, I am NOT affiliated with Shhhh in any way shape or form, but I can forward this to their leadership. :icon_eek:

7e06f9467256d94d7abd220e7f6ef122.png

latest

At this point, I feel compelled to end this interview for now and let the full gravity of this sink in. Feel free to comment as I prepare part 2 of this riveting OUB (your Official UNofficial choice in W86 News!) expose.