The Official World 72 Skype Chat

Bleeblee

The Official World 72 Skype Chat

I don't believe there is a current World 72 Skype Chat, I have a lot of time on my hands and would like to get to know the world a lot better, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. I'm giving you that opportunity!

I have Created a Skype Chat, If you would like to be involved then add me, my username will be below, Common sense rules apply. Let's make some friends and make this world rememberable.

My Username: sir_bleeblee (Please notify who you are when you add me and your rank).

DeletedUser

and there still is IRC, QuakeNet servers and #tribalwars is the room. :p

Mustache Mobster

Mustache Mobster slaps Juukamen around a bit with a large trout XD

zakipoo

Mustache Mobster slaps Juukamen around a bit with a large trout XD

Now i want to find/create a Mustache tribe, only members with mustaches can join,... awwh!

Id join the world skype chat but it will blow up everyone's skype with activity and a good way to make enemies.

Mustache Mobster

Now i want to find/create a Mustache tribe, only members with mustaches can join,... awwh!

Id join the world skype chat but it will blow up everyone's skype with activity and a good way to make enemies.

Looking at your avatarpicture atm, and you have a sweet Mustache yourself! =P
Would you like to come work for me? i have a small company called La Cosa Nostra and we make alotta money! XD

zakipoo

what do i have to do? i wouldnt mind making a little extra side cash :p

DeletedUser

yeah, it got quite dead after they removed the java chat from the tw.net pages. not so many today that know about the IRC networks :p

Mustache Mobster

i tried to introduce IRC in my tribe, but everyone prefers Skype these days =C

DeletedUser

i tried to introduce IRC in my tribe, but everyone prefers Skype these days =C

yeah, same in my tribe also. But well, whatever works for each tribe.
Zord said it also, he is one of the last mod to use IRC, even they at on skype also. Good for me, I'm using him as my personal tech support on linux =)

DeletedUser

I am sovereign_wolf. I'm just looking for a tribe to be apart of that's loyal.