The only thing I dislike about w19

DeletedUser22739

yeah it did. They made the roll over to the current system about 5 months after the world started.

oh. well i think i like the way it is now better than it was. it would have been a big hassle to send the resources to the village you want the noble in.

DeletedUser

oh. well i think i like the way it is now better than it was. it would have been a big hassle to send the resources to the village you want the noble in.

This is another example of Tribal Wars team "noobifying" the game. They made things a lot easier than it was.

People will argue that it opens doors to new strategies and game styles,

I say it just makes the game more user friendly to noobies, making more and more 12355 villages :icon_cool:

DeletedUser22739

This is another example of Tribal Wars team "noobifying" the game. They made things a lot easier than it was.

People will argue that it opens doors to new strategies and game styles,

I say it just makes the game more user friendly to noobies, making more and more 12355 villages :icon_cool:

actually i thought it would be a hassle because when i played 4 and had several villages they were below 10k points. and the market was at lvl 15 to maximize farm space. and if you had to move around all those resources then you would have to upgrade your market which would lower you farm space. so it might actually be a little easier for noobs.

DeletedUser

more recent? like world five, some year and a half ago? and don;t go flaming me like i have not a clue. i played world 1. world 2 was my first serious world. so i know both systems. coins is easy, especially since you only need to build an academy in a village to be able to make noble, not have enough academy levels to support the total noble limit needed. this makes this world more favorable for veterans who actually know how to think the game through on those terms. players who have never seen tech levels and academy total systems will have a hard time adjusting from the easy way.

I really really REALLY dislike this "It makes it harder on newbs" mentality a lot of people on here are walking around with. I am a complete and total newb, first world, first village, first browser game. I understand completely the packet system, I understand the coin system (from reading these forums) and I think the coin system takes no planning. Give me a harder game, that actually takes some thought and skill to win at. Not something that I can keep pushing out nobles with.

My tribe is currently at war with another tribe in our K, give me the coin system and not one of their tribe members would have known what was coming, I would have noble trained them right on out of the K. However, under the packet system, having to build up city after city, having to noble my max and then turn around and wait for the level 20 smiths to catch up, to get the next noble. It means the game takes planning, skill, it's no longer a brain dead game, it means I chose which villages I noble first, looking for those academy levels. The coin system is not for newbs, it's for people who want to play the game on easy mode, and in turn get pwned by far more experienced players. In the packet game, even the most skilled player gets down time waiting for those smiths to get upgraded.

DeletedUser

Is the way nobles work. Seriously, with all the bundles and all the levels of academy.

Such a hassle!

1)most people like it i play world 1 so i used this one a lot and its better
2)if you don't like it don't play this world

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, say I have 2 villages, one with a level 3 academy and the other with a level 2 academy. If I have 3 nobles trained and they are all in the village with the level 3 academy, can I train a 4th in the same village since I have enough academy levels? Or can there only be 3 nobles per village? Basically: is it possible to have 4 nobles in one village, or does a full noble train need to be coordinated between multiple villages?

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, say I have 2 villages, one with a level 3 academy and the other with a level 2 academy. If I have 3 nobles trained and they are all in the village with the level 3 academy, can I train a 4th in the same village since I have enough academy levels? Or can there only be 3 nobles per village? Basically: is it possible to have 4 nobles in one village, or does a full noble train need to be coordinated between multiple villages?

you can even have 100 nobles in a village as long as your have the academy level to support it. but heck, you just brought back a real old thread =/

DeletedUser

yeah it did. They made the roll over to the current system about 5 months after the world started.

Awww, there was a quote in here from our beloved Azy!

/me huggles puter screen...

/me goes to bring up more old posts...

DeletedUser

The COIN system was created to make the game more accessible to new players and to promote growth in the number of players in the game. By making it more accessible, they noobified the nobling process.

What you are considering cons are actually what made this game more strategic and skill based.

Weird... My first world is w19...

DeletedUser46615

My first world was a coin world, then i started 19, and i grew to hate coins quickly once i got used to the package system

simple Really World 19 FTW! and Old World System

F*ck The New Worlds :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You can relocate your noble trains to the frontlines and wont have to put up with a 100+hr distance~

That is nice. You don't have to noble off a random village that you don't care about because you have 1 or 2 nobles lingering randomly. That's the ONLY thing I wish was different about packets.

I miss Jardek. :(