The Orginization

• Thread starter The Blade of Darkness
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Snce deborien closed masterchief dans advertisement ?(which was in the wrong section anyway) I will be advertising The Orginization here. We are looking for members 500 points and below. Please contact me or masterchief if u have any questions.

DeletedUser

your tribe is just a desperate attempt to gain attention.. too bad you fail.

DeletedUser

You're the biggest attentionwhore ever.
You and Saboteur, which I believe is the same person.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something blue dot. Ive NEVER done anything against you but yet you still hate me for some reason. Yeah, I flamed and insulted devil667 onetime but that was it.. Im really sorry if I caused any kind offenses to you or anyone else here. Lastly, I AM NOT BLADE OF DARKNESS. How the hell do you think I send her fakes every two days? BTW, her tribe got disbanded so this is a useless thread.

DeletedUser

Saboteur= Saboteur
BUT
the blade of darness= gad guard= who knows who else :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Saboteur= Saboteur
BUT
the blade of darness= gad guard= who knows who else :icon_rolleyes:

thanks soo much for standing up for me mate.. but you might as well add sharrod11 to blades list.. im hearing rumors that nowayitsjimmyb from FoXFAV is part of blade's shenanigan...

AndyPitcin303

thanks soo much for standing up for me mate.. but you might as well add sharrod11 to blades list.. im hearing rumors that nowayitsjimmyb from FoXFAV is part of blade's shenanigan...

in the tribe he was marked as the third kira, might just be wishful thinking on blade's part mind