The past - VIRUS

DeletedUser

Hi everyone

You are probably wondering who I am ?? My name on here isnt someone you will know because I went by another name a long time ago......

nflchief

Just here to find out how all of you are ?

I am currently fighting fit and am in World 38 causing mayhem etc..... habit of mine :icon_twisted:

Hope to hear from you old buggers with pacemakers again

Speak soon

Colin :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

heya colin,
i met you right on your way outta the game. glad to see you still kickin around.

ToTheGallows

Another ex-Virus player here. I was Draxx03, a little to the west of you guys :]. Good to see some of us are still around on the different servers and whatnot.

slinkiestwizard

Colin nice to see you around and kicking hope all is well . DNY should remember you didnt they have your account for like 4 days ?

DeletedUser

Are we having a VIRUS reunion here? Another ex-VIRUS player, although I only remember Draxx and bocaboca

DeletedUser

good old times with VIRUS

i talked to Nudist couple of weeks ago, he said he wont be playing any more worlds... :(

crom

Oooh, ex-VIRUS? Count me in! For all of 2 weeks :icon_razz: - Remember a couple of you from here :)

DeletedUser

Virus has alot of potential but didnt have players to commit 100% in the DNY war and only a few did try.

DNY had my account for about a week ishhhh.

The good old times were always nice, just wished life hadn't changed my playtime but hey such is life

World 38 - The Nuke killer is back and causing a little distress. Anyone fancy coming in, You will have a ball, located in south east part of world.

So much has changed but wish there was a inner worlds chat system where we could trade personal messages to one another than log into this forum area.

Saves alot of time

crom

Yeah, says me :icon_biggrin:

You disagreeing punk? 'Cos I will break the noise...

You will break the noise? I'm usually good at chavspeak, but that's just taken it too far :icon_razz:

Virus has alot of potential but didnt have players to commit 100% in the DNY war and only a few did try.

That. And also, DNY had VIRUS from the start...Taizu had soooooooo many spies in Virus it was unreal. He could've broken up Virus at literally any given moment. As it turned out, he didn't actually have to :lol: Virus just seemed to destroy itsself :icon_sad:

DeletedUser55245

Since its ex-Virus members might as well drop a few words. Hi all and its good to see some ppl are still around kicking :)

DeletedUser

Taizu had soooooooo many spies in Virus it was unreal. He could've broken up Virus at literally any given moment. As it turned out, he didn't actually have to :lol: Virus just seemed to destroy itsself :icon_sad:

This is true. If I remember right one of the Virus leaders was Taizu's brother. :lol:

DeletedUser

ye Magical Trevor from w19 VIRUS/CANDY...

Whats up Markonius, shta radis? :)

crom

This is true. If I remember right one of the Virus leaders was Taizu's brother. :lol:
Hah. Epic ^_^

Actually, that does kinda make sense. And I'm fairly sure I would know which one it was...But my mind has just blanked, and I have no idea of their name atm ¬.¬