The pictures of w59's players

• Thread starter Executive Transvestite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Picture thread time!

Why? Because it helps to enhance the pvp environment, since we can't see the look on our opponents face when they're getting killed or doing the killing, we can at least imagine it on their face, right? Anyway
[spoil]
268360_10150272330178188_529293187_7360403_2852305_n.jpg

Me in a closet, *waits for remark on this scenario*[/spoil]

[spoil]
267399_2238428886432_1419322968_32542654_252447_n.jpg

Before you ask, that DOES say "Special Olympics" on the poster behind me. this was an ambushed picture on a camping trip, for some reason I got a bronze medal though and had to do some really weird exercises at the same time as these other people. Huh, I'm sure it was just a coincidence.[/spoil]

I better not be the only poster here lol.

DeletedUser

spam spam and more spam. thanks guys for all the love.

DeletedUser

haha love the rocker kitten!

i dunno how to post a pic sooo i will jsut look at all the spam pics and add to the spam messages :)

DeletedUser

haha love the rocker kitten!

i dunno how to post a pic sooo i will jsut look at all the spam pics and add to the spam messages :)

hehe, not so hard... there is an option ''insert image'' in the bbcode bar, just past image URL. hehe

Ill be waiting for your picture :p

DeletedUser

hehe foam party they are fun but they dry ur skin out and my nips were sooo chaffed after dancing with a wet shirt on all night :p

DeletedUser64969

hehe foam party they are fun but they dry ur skin out and my nips were sooo chaffed after dancing with a wet shirt on all night :p

it is so true :p they make your eyes sting abit as well :(, obviously the idea isn't to stick your eyes in bubbles but meh :|

DeletedUser

stoners_life_full.jpg

haters gon' hate
imgres
imgres

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2uz2ipd.png

For all you nosy people. This was before an event called catholic school girls so don't judge...
I'm the guy by the way haha.