The plague of Inactivity

DeletedUser

Has everyone noticed that this world is being infested with inactive villages. About 80% of the total number of villages are inactive for more then 2 days while nearly half of them is inactive for more then 10 days.

I don't have enough haul from my 13 farms in my 7*7 and have to farm outside of it. And the main reason why i don't get enough haul is not because of other people farming my 7*7, but because 7 of them are inactive low pointers (5 of them being inactive for more then a week).

So my point is can the game mods delete the account who been inactive for more then 7 days?

Don'd get me wrong i agree with the "Deletion can occur automatically if an account is not used for more than 14 days." rule, but this is a new world and accounts who are inactive for more then a week are hurting us more then the active players who are stealing from our farms.

edit:
Also i would like that we can have a survey on this matter ingame.

DeletedUser

I don't get it. You want the low pointers to go barb? :icon_neutral:

Do you have a problem with farming players?

DeletedUser

I don't get it. You want the low pointers to go barb? :icon_neutral:

Do you have a problem with farming players?

i have a problem with them having level 3-5 resources mines. when barbs could upgrade those mines and in doing so giving us more resources.

DeletedUser

i have a problem with them having level 3-5 resources mines. when barbs could upgrade those mines and in doing so giving us more resources.

Okay, I understand now and agree with you that it would be nice to have them bring it down to 7 days. :)

But then you can't really change the 14 day rule. Even though it is a bit long at this stage, its still the rule.

DeletedUser

Okay, I understand now and agree with you that it would be nice to have them bring it down to 7 days. :)

But then you can't really change the 14 day rule. Even though it is a bit long at this stage, its still the rule.

I don't want them to change the 14 day rule. i just want them to make a one time deletion seeing that this is a new world and we have villages who haven't even login in to the game. and let's face it if somebody goes inactive in a new world for more then 3 days he is already doom to fail in game (especially if he is located in the core of the world.)

DeletedUser

If the rule is for 14 days what's the point in asking the admins to delete inactives after seven days?

The rules are there for a reason, and not just until someone in the pub forums wants special treatment from the admins in the form of a one off deletion because they're whining about potential farms etc.

Inactivity is an inevitable factor in every world to one degree or another, and it always will be; if you want to play tw it's one of those things you just have to learn to live with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want them to change the 14 day rule. i just want them to make a one time deletion seeing that this is a new world and we have villages who haven't even login in to the game. and let's face it if somebody goes inactive in a new world for more then 3 days he is already doom to fail in game (especially if he is located in the core of the world.)

You agree with the rule, but you are asking TW to break it? I know you feel there is justification, but that is really besides the point. The rule is there for a reason, good or bad. So, this just happens to be one of the times the rule is a hindrance and not help.

Further, you have no idea if the person is active or not. You know they aren't doing anything with their village, but that doesn't mean they aren't logging into their accounts.

Mot of the time, the beginning of a world is like this. It is all part and parcel of how the game works.

Farm farther villages.

DeletedUser

What I would really like is for it to not take 2 weeks to barbify a banned player. "This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported" is even worse than the sub-50 point never-actives, at least you can get something from them.

DeletedUser

I agree with that 100% and don't get the rule.

I think 2 weeks for banning is too long - I'd say 5 days. So that the player can send a ticket of dissagreeing with the ban.
And 5 days is enough to discuss the matter.

DeletedUser

Actually i have 3/4 farm's that have been inactive for more then 4/5.day's but as there point's are so high people are scared to farm them so it is better for me :p

DeletedUser

Points can't be soo high, if they are inactive for 5 days. Around 100-150 I would say, not more.

I understand what you meant, but people ussualy do notice inactives, atleast I do. You probably have some noobs in your area ;)

DeletedUser

I have only 1 player in my area :( and the point's of the inactive's are from 189-300 :)

DeletedUser

No, some started late / prefer troops...

Omg im farming the hell out of everone in my area accept from 1 guy like i said and the rest are inactive from 189-300.point's.

Now im troop whroing not them :)

ßoßy

øØ

sure... call yourself W43 Farming OP then , hes the only true farmer [except for me :icon_redface:]

DeletedUser

I am both Lol joking man :)

and you called me a farming Op was that sarcasm