The plague of Inactivity

pivnut69

I could swearno-one in my 15x15 farms, lol, all I seem to get is full hauls

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not worth much of a post this thread or idea. Just farm more often & further or is that too hard for you to grasp;)

DeletedUser

Has everyone noticed that this world is being infested with inactive villages. About 80% of the total number of villages are inactive for more then 2 days while nearly half of them is inactive for more then 10 days.

I don't have enough haul from my 13 farms in my 7*7 and have to farm outside of it. And the main reason why i don't get enough haul is not because of other people farming my 7*7, but because 7 of them are inactive low pointers (5 of them being inactive for more then a week).

So my point is can the game mods delete the account who been inactive for more then 7 days?

Don'd get me wrong i agree with the "Deletion can occur automatically if an account is not used for more than 14 days." rule, but this is a new world and accounts who are inactive for more then a week are hurting us more then the active players who are stealing from our farms.

edit:
Also i would like that we can have a survey on this matter ingame.

Actually, this happens on every world, yet people have survived. Besides, its not like its unfair to some people... everyone has the same issue with small inactives. However, people that can make others restart might have a slight advantage since they get a growing barbarian out of it, instead of them just going inactive. But my advice is: just be patient and play the game as it is.

P.S. Actually you should also be glad that the barbs actually grow on this world - not all other worlds have this feature.

DeletedUser

i like the idea one week of inactivity automatic deletion.. does this include people with premium? hope not :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

TBH, the rule should be:

An account goes inactive if inactive after the amount of time it was played (in days), maximum 2 weeks.

eg: a 26 pointer would go barb after 1 day.
someone who played for 1 week would go barb after 1 week.
someone who played 2+ weeks would go barb after 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

lol, so someone who just starts the game and doesn't log in for a day and a half would get deleted?

Do you realize the strain it would put on the server were that to happen?

EDIT: Also, complaining about it here isn't going to get you anything. If you are serious about getting this changed, you would be wise to post in the Suggestions and Discussions forum. Otherwise you are just needlessly bitching about a problem faced on every world.

Last edited by a moderator:

mLions

Actually, this happens on every world, yet people have survived. Besides, its not like its unfair to some people... everyone has the same issue with small inactives. However, people that can make others restart might have a slight advantage since they get a growing barbarian out of it, instead of them just going inactive. But my advice is: just be patient and play the game as it is.

P.S. Actually you should also be glad that the barbs actually grow on this world - not all other worlds have this feature.

Very true.

@ Original poster - It is fun to be challenged - not to get everything easy way. Some of us think that the bars shouldn't grow at all - so you're forced to clean the opposition and depend on your fighting skills to grow, rather than on the automatic growth of the barbs.

Also, I'm not traditionalist, but if the rule of inactives going abandoned in 2 weeks worked very well for the last 42 worlds, I cannot imagine that the generation of W43 is so impotent that we require a change to that rule just to be more comfortable.

Karmalot

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i prefer them to remain as player controlled villages as long as possible. that way i'm the only one farming them as other people will farm just the barbs!

however, i'd live with a 7 day inactivity -> barbarian village rule for the first 3 weeks of the game, but after that it should be bumped up to the 14 days as usual.

DeletedUser

I didn't understand was that sarcasim or am i really a farming Op :)

W43 Farming Op was a player who started this world to test a strategy, and then quit a few days ago. Schizo struck up a conversation with him about spikes as he was nearby before Schizo quit. Don't quite know how ssossy (the characters in his name mean double-s in German) knows him though.

DeletedUser

TBH, the rule should be:

An account goes inactive if inactive after the amount of time it was played (in days), maximum 2 weeks.

eg: a 26 pointer would go barb after 1 day.
someone who played for 1 week would go barb after 1 week.
someone who played 2+ weeks would go barb after 2 weeks.

What if someone sleeps for 12 hours a day? Then they play for half a day and when they wake up their account is gone, that isnt really fair imo