The Pointless Questions That Arn't Going Anywhere Thread

wudafxup

WE should all pick even sides in W28 and just DUKE it out and like every one mass murders every one else i think it be fun

OR like eveyr one abandons there tribe.. and eveyr one just have aMASSIVE solo invasion

DeletedUser62440

I fold. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go home everyone. (Oh yah we are at home. Oh well. That failed)

DeletedUser

I fold. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go home everyone. (Oh yah we are at home. Oh well. That failed)

No you just FAILED :lol:

Some people might be in school o the internet , college ect or in an internet cafe , at work .

wudafxup

we all fail every day in our own unique little way.. hooray! ..

DeletedUser62440

^ Agreed and yes true to gam and ira. So now I fail 'cause I'm wrong, anyway:

[spoil]go home[/spoil]

i wish I could go on tw at school but everything's blocked :(

DeletedUser

^ Agreed and yes true to gam and ira. So now I fail 'cause I'm wrong, anyway:

[spoil]go home[/spoil]

i wish I could go on tw at school but everything's blocked :(

You can acces blocked sites through the command prompt,or bring a boot disk with DOS and boot into DOS and use the computer without restrictions from there

Ofcourse if you get caught,you might get expelled XD

DeletedUser

Then booting into DOS is the only way
That or brute forcing the password of the administrator

DeletedUser62440

I was looking at our command prompt at school the other day and somehow they've blocked loads of stuff in there too. So you can't boot from a disk. If we trash the computer they're dead. And the problem is that the internet is blocked through an outside server. So our internet is all through the department of education. The good thing is my IT teacher has a password that allows unrestricted access. We got his password at some stage by remembering it in Firefox when he logged in

DeletedUser

our school has a program that records everything you do, even keystrokes.
lol a kid got a warning for writing 'crap.'

DeletedUser

i play tribal wars at my skool about 9/10 in our year do we used to have a tribe called pgs great but i threatened to beat em all up if they dint give me duke so they gave me duke status and all left so i went to war with each of them hehe and won

DeletedUser

lol.good job.

anybody here that has a problem with PanDa? they are extremly agressive.

DeletedUser

Then booting into DOS is the only way
That or brute forcing the password of the administrator

If you can't find CMD, you can create a shortcut. My school system is so stupid that you can creat a shortcut and access grades throught that too!

donovanrules12345

Pointless Question:

Who loves the Forum Trolls???

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

And yeah, my school uses a program called SONAR.
I know how to easily hack the admin password, but since theyve got keylogging im pretty much screwed....hmmm...well i do have a keylogger deleter....lemme think for a sec xD

DeletedUser

Deleting the keylogger will still leave you screwed since they'll see which user deleted it, incapacitize it in stead, "block" it from logging you but let it stay on the pc :)