The Poor Little Hump-less Camels

DeletedUser117049

The poor hump-less camel who lost his way
By: J

In a land long ago, there was a Llama named Soft.

Soft frolic'd around in the north, not a care on his mind. He met many other creatures in this strange wilderness. Slowly figuring out that the ones they couldn't beat were actually llamas themselves! So he invited them to come to his llama crew. They munched together on dead players and thing that won't bite. Growing ever more cocky that they were the top llamas in the land.
[spoil]
VHTGjhQD81-Dw_w853Qnx0kh81y9K6o4vbMtuc4fTBpqsIQc57o1AqfGC553I4Y1Qv03=w300
[/spoil]
But the mustached masters on camels now came. What a curious sight for Soft the llama.
These were two legged humans. And well groomed to boot. They towered on top of llamas with humps... He stared in amazement at the hair of these humans. My, how it flowed in the wind while they rode these strange hump-ed beasts.

[spoil]
Qg0gQt5.png
[/spoil]

But quickly Soft began to grow jealous of these masters on camels. Not only was their hair stunning and well kept, but their beasts had these strange strategic humps. They could ride further, carry more, and drink less while their master sat back stroking their beard. How dare they ride without having to balance. These humps needed to go Soft thought.

[spoil]
EWB8k0u.png
[/spoil]

So Soft got his llama friends to kick their hooves around and kick up some dust. They charged at the first shinny object they saw! Tricked by their big heads, they cried out their decree! Some silly lost ramblings they spouted out proud.
Declaration:

[spoil]
kOQ5C3f.png
[/spoil]

But the masters on camels didn't seem to shake. They sat proud a top those envious humps, still stroking their beards. Soft was confused, wasn't sure what to do. So he charged right in, with as much logic as his decree. Only armed with his hooves, Soft quickly fell, as he slipped over a rainbow into a pile of hair.

[spoil]
nJjU5Jx.png
[/spoil]

Soft laid their helplessly. Watching his hump-less friends scatter. We were your hope of casting clouds over the bright shining rainbow. If Soft just accepted the beard, instead of acting in fear. Perhaps the bearded and Soft the llamas could have shared in a colour blind world.... Now it's only a dying dream.

[spoil]
yeQ9MeZ.png
[/spoil]

Happy hunting all of you, and may the best hairball win.

brattydreams

Good luck to ~FFF~ I was looking at the stats and saw this strange thing. ~FFF~ and llama were trading villages well before colour declared. So I am confused by this declaration they sent you all.

kOQ5C3f.png

Last 3 months

Side 1:
Tribes: ~FFF~
Side 2:
Tribes: Llama

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 710
Side 2: 352
Difference: 358

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,255,748
Side 2: 898,018
Difference: 1,357,730

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,313
Side 2: 36,458
Difference: 2,145

chart

Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: ~FFF~
Side 2:
Tribes: Llama

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 10
Difference: 39

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 183,000
Side 2: 27,999
Difference: 155,001

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1,695
Difference: 1,695

chart

DeletedUser

At this days, everyone can write bullshits in the forum . :)

DeletedUser118378

yep 2 nukes went splat wall didnt drop a single level.

I guess 7 to 1 caps vs FFF is all that I can accomplish for the time being.

DeletedUser118378

Yeah everyones been calling me a bad player on the fourms thats why i got pissed off and wanted to declare on this tribe

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;IbkziFdxHuA]https://youtu.be/IbkziFdxHuA[/video]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: Made my day :p

DeletedUser116731

Yeah everyones been calling me a bad player on the fourms thats why i got pissed off and wanted to declare on this tribe

Where's anyone called you a bad player? An inexperienced one yes but I don't recall seeing anyone call you a bad player tho some can say you're a bit of a whiner some days