The Pre-Match Show - K44/45 Timeline

hanibalii

Updated.
Does anyone know if TWStats Maps automatically update and if they do how I can stop it?

DeletedUser

I don't know if they do, but if they do, you could get around it by saving a picture of the map.

DeletedUser

So how long until war breaks out do you guys reckon? I can see a Pencil v Bunny war soon... Unless theyre hugging and will merge soon. But even if they are hugging, their only expansion possibilities for Pencil are through TBC. Will be interesting to see who strikes first.

DeletedUser103070

I doubt they'll hug, this early into a world family tribes always fail. A safe bet would be an NAP. Boring but much more likely.

DeletedUser95777

I doubt they'll hug, this early into a world family tribes always fail. A safe bet would be an NAP. Boring but much more likely.

Of course we're hugging. Haven't you heard? ... we're merging soon.

DeletedUser

then why make the mistake :D either tha or you iz trolling lyk a bozz

How is that trolling like a boss? You got to be some new age degenerate if you honestly believe that to be trolling. That and you obviously have no clue what trolling even is. And like that other thread, am not surprised two pages of waste of life could be packed into this thread but obviously it was smh.

DeletedUser

its impossible for a human being to be color blind...

It's impossible to correct someone as entrenched in foolishness as yourself, imo. How is it impossible for a human being to be color blind again? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser100507

How is that trolling like a boss? You got to be some new age degenerate if you honestly believe that to be trolling. That and you obviously have no clue what trolling even is. And like that other thread, am not surprised two pages of waste of life could be packed into this thread but obviously it was smh.

someones butt hurt

hanibalii

Just in, Pencil are getting gangbanged.
I'm trying to sort out the fact from the fiction at the moment ;)

And thanks frag :)

DeletedUser

Just in, Pencil are getting gangbanged.
I'm trying to sort out the fact from the fiction at the moment ;)

here's the fact:
UNITE declares Oct 16 12:37
JSTC declares Oct 16 19:45
Bunny declares Oct 17 00:29

UNITE and JSTC no conquers either side since declaration, Pencil nobled a few villages beforehand
Bunny declares, Pencil have taken 6 villages and lost 3

Thats about it