The Prevalence of Barb Noblers

• Thread starter DeletedUser93887
  • Start date

DeletedUser

liling

Am I meant to [be*] impressed by the fact you changed their name and took them off your profile?
I love you ego freaks trying to stand up to me, and failing every [time*].

This is actually MattyAyOh's tribe, 100% has nothing to do with Koala. MattyAyOh is my real life friend so he wanted to use my tribe and points to usurp the CRG family. Worked quite well in fact. Only downside was people of little intellect (mostly just you) assuming that this tribe is a MM basher tribe when it has no affiliation at all.

To me it looks like your ego has been bruised and now you're grasping at straws for anyway to fulfill a past vendetta.

DeletedUser

I don't really think this is cowardly, it is actually smart. Sending nobles on 60+ hr noble trips to an active player is a sure death, and would be foolish imo. As Kylan mentioned, they are called "anchor villages" and is actually a good strategy to get closer noble villas, and close up support.

think of it this way: would you sail a ship for a week to land in an enemy fortified harbor to get surrounded and slaughtered by them? or would you land somewhere first, regroup, and then attack?

land? no you don't land, you cannon the bleeding blisters outta't! then go in, take the women, the rum, the gold and leave... at least that be how things go in me own great grand vessel!

Let me make it clear

Tribe *enemy controls a part of k41 if you look at thier spread.where as we at GE control almost all of k42.

So our players at k42/43 border made a move towards k41.

This will be a relocation for those 4/5 players.As we dont see that there is a need of more then 7/8 players in 1 K at this point.

The number of players per k will keep going down as game progresses.

Tbh if we wanted we could have attacked *enemy.however that will involve our players on k42/41 border and atm those players dont have any plans to enter k41.

Aye! that and the morale... must be a real pain to loose a whole nuke to 2k defense
zn3ltx.gif

Ashoka, there you go again, undervaluing my tribe and quite frankly, outright insulting our integrity. I'm sure you are familiar with this map:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?262159-W67-Auto-Updating-maps!-by-nickjer

|GE| owns 62.47% of K42, whereas *Enemy holds 47.87% of K41. When you do the math there is only a 14.6% discrepancy in these numbers. If you are willing to give us the leeway of being a newer tribe in a newer continent the argument can easily be made that we control K41 just as well as you control K42.

You state that "if [you] wanted [you] could have attacked *enemy". I'd like to remind you that you did try that. Although I concede that on some occasions morale played a large factor in your loss of over 15-20 nukes and at least 10-15 nobles (honestly I've lost count), against my mates such as Gronak's recent assault on loudhomer, morale was at 100% yet your nukes were still decimated and your trains were sniped.

Have we provoked you in some way, or do you just feel that our home, this "unclaimed" territory in fact belongs to you?

looks like someone be needin a good ol' math class... this comin from a lousy pirate as meself should be tellin ye a lot o' things mr. Knife

pirate_flag.gif

DeletedUser

Hey, that's not fair i'm actually nobling player villages in K41. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not usually, normally we barb noblers are mocked and ridiculed and persecuted with extreme prejudice...didn't stop me from building a top 15 tribe in w5 on 90% barb nobling before merging into SCI and quitting. problem is people's perspectives. I can turn barbs into defensive villages far more quickly than others and provide my members with countless support while they do the attacking.but yeah, it's a useless style of gameplay alright...

but I love those who assume it's useless and pointless...you're my favorite enemy in game. so narrow minded that they get blindsided by spear armies lol

DeletedUser102628

ooooh a top 15 tribe.. You have converted me. Lets unite Barb noblers.. we can win this world if we just merge into a 10 tribe family!

Soberknight

not usually, normally we barb noblers are mocked and ridiculed and persecuted with extreme prejudice...didn't stop me from building a top 15 tribe in w5 on 90% barb nobling before merging into SCI and quitting. problem is people's perspectives. I can turn barbs into defensive villages far more quickly than others and provide my members with countless support while they do the attacking.but yeah, it's a useless style of gameplay alright...

but I love those who assume it's useless and pointless...you're my favorite enemy in game. so narrow minded that they get blindsided by spear armies lol

Its always a recurring discussion and a fun one too. This is ofcourse not the correct thread so if you want to discuss it any further, please create a new topic.

imho barb nobling is not always a bad thing, but it must fit the purpose and its not a good strategy, at best a good tactic (try winning the world by nobling barbs only). So if you create that new topic, i will be more than happy to discuss which purposes could be fitted by nobing barbs sometimes.

DeletedUser

Now you did that on W5 when what? When most were considered noobs. Yes more than today. I wouldn't call that impressive, top 15 from barb nobling oh boy.

DeletedUser

Now you did that on W5 when what? When most were considered noobs. Yes more than today. I wouldn't call that impressive, top 15 from barb nobling oh boy.

You have to be dumb to not noble any barb above 7k - especially if they're clear or have offense/small amount of defense in.

DeletedUser105935

i find it funny that enermy think a nilly 4 mill tribe only has 10-15 nobles and 20 nukes to throw at em i have them on my own so dont make me laughth

anyway all you have done is make the leaders of |GE| hostile we wernt even thinking of hitting you until know

DeletedUser

Just looked on twstats to see how bad this barb nobling was. Was shocked when I saw that as a tribe |GE| has nobled 32 barbs, barely 1 per player. Is that really such a big deal that you have to make a thread on the public forums?

DeletedUser

You have to be dumb to not noble any barb above 7k - especially if they're clear or have offense/small amount of defense in.

I do not see the point in your response. I did not say to noble a barb is bad if you somehow got that point from my message. I was just pointing out that his previous experience in W5 having 90% barb nobling and being top 15 isn't impressive.