The problem of world 41

DeletedUser84793

To me now a days its hard to know who is who,this world and all tribes is in tangled together so bad its not even funny.i will try to honor who i fight for. But at the same time am getting to the point where i cant tell who the enemy is any more. for me at least, I have the taste of blood in my mouth...and i'm losing control,and when that happens well its a blood bath. Now i can respect the enemy like HBK...unless i don't have the intel...it seems to me they are set to die for their cause. like i said i respect that. But other tribes don't fit that discription.

This is making this world not fun to play..and i think thats whats wrong with it. why do i always have to look like the bad guy here?
No, i don't always agree with a lot of things..even things that the very tribe i fight for...but if nothing else, at least at the end of the day i know i stood up and say BOOGER! lol

I can care less any more..I'm gonna bring out the fun again in this world and if that means I die! well....I die, but at least i know who i am and who i fight for...until at least i'm over run by the intanglement of my enemy's and when that day comes, I may then change my direction. will see what happens!

Thats why I need to take a step back and look at this world and find my next target...this world has become confusing! But with that all being said..This is a game and their for we all are human beings who should be respected. I hate no one...I'm just playing a game that you all play..and i'm trying to keep up..lol Cheers and have a great day!

DeletedUser

The problem in this world was people just try to suit themselves which tribe is bigger and frightening without thinking what is the tribe's goal. in this world size can just easily be achieved over political perspective and not by fighting.

i saw many players giving up this world because they felt that its dying. that its worhtless to stay when you cannot stablish a good tribe regardless of how small your size are, but instead you can see tribe merging to a bigger one after you fought hard and given all you got to save it then instantly you will find yourself in a new tribe, new environment and new people you dont even know or the people you are just fighting yesterday.

everybody seems to just save themselves and join the tribe they fell they will be safe. and once IN, the tail thats wrapped for sometimes becomes in a fighting mode. how many times we will be reminded that this is a war games. this is not sim city where total domination can achieve only by commercialization.

i remember a lot of tribes sorounding us before offering us to merge with them with a promise that we can conquer the west, but like their dreams thats gone premature so does they. hbk stand to fight for our members, for our ally and for our land. we may die with these cause but atleast we die trying.

mdesjarl

Now I can respect that...And I will respect you as I kill you.

DeletedUser

yeah stealthy, your bringing tons of excitement to this world with all those 1k barbs you are taking!

DeletedUser

All you did was break away from AXES, again! and brag about how you can beat them with ur skill and activity. but you don't do anything. your an attention whore and a waste of space on these forums. until you actually do something you really shouldn't post in these forums anymore. And although AXES won't take you back and they keep saying how they are going to kill you and show you no mercy...they are just as bad. they probably are going to keep talking rubbish about how your weak and useless but never attack you! and what they are going to say if asked about it "He isn't even worth attacking" or something retarded like that.

DeletedUser84793

All you did was break away from AXES, again! and brag about how you can beat them with ur skill and activity. but you don't do anything. your an attention whore and a waste of space on these forums. until you actually do something you really shouldn't post in these forums anymore. And although AXES won't take you back and they keep saying how they are going to kill you and show you no mercy...they are just as bad. they probably are going to keep talking rubbish about how your weak and useless but never attack you! and what they are going to say if asked about it "He isn't even worth attacking" or something retarded like that.

well im sure you have issues..and i understand! and you know you may be right on some of that..i don't think they will attack me or do i care if they did...to tell you the truth i could care less anymore..I was even thinking about giving my account to the enemy...But with that said i need my meds and if or when i start to see who the real enemy is..I'll go from their...lol Right now I don't like no one! Me really un happy right now!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol AXES never said that we would attack stealthy, maybe a few players IN AXES said so but no leader told it so AXES is not going 2 attack. and talking about attacking, ur talking the same thing here. ur calling stealthy an attention whore, etc. thats kinda the same, maybe he is one, maybe he aint. no one but he knows who he realy is unless you know him IRL. i respect him, as i respect you, as i respect every good player.

DeletedUser

i'm calling him an attention whore because he has start 4 new topics within like 4 days and its all talk and nothing to back it up. its just annoying.

DeletedUser

Might I point out that Stealthy doesn't have a place to talk via forums like he use too, I highly doubt their is too great of chatter in the U.F.E. forums. With that said, his only outlet happens to be on these forums I presume.

I'd also like to state that no one has said they would attack anyone yet, quite the opposite. Stealthy said he wouldn't engage AXES, on more than one occasion, and aside from a few members in AXES wanting to hit Stealthy, no one has actually come out and said they will hit him.

I agree, Stealthy is in a league of his own when it comes to spamming the forums. However, your statements are slightly off and I felt the need to correct them.

DeletedUser84793

i'm calling him an attention whore because he has start 4 new topics within like 4 days and its all talk and nothing to back it up. its just annoying.

All talk and nothing to back up?..lol What? whats their to back up? if you read my post..I said i would not ever attack axes..so my friend so far i backed that up! and also..who give you the right to tell me I cant start a topic? thats what forums are for isnt it? maybe im wrong for bringing up 4 topics..but your commenting in them aint ya? Enjoy my post!:lol:

DeletedUser

So with this said their are a few really good hearted players in Axes and we will always be friends..if you don't attack my tribe you will be fine..and for those really big scary, know it all, bad to the bone, guys in Axes i got one thing to say to you..I'm your huckleberry...lol You like that? I got that off of the movie "tombstone" lol

i never saw the movie "tombstone" but i assumed this meant that you were going to fight some of the axes members. If your not going to fight them, whats the point of breaking off? Cause ur pissed AXES is gonna merge again?

DeletedUser84793

So with this said their are a few really good hearted players in Axes and we will always be friends..if you don't attack my tribe you will be fine..and for those really big scary, know it all, bad to the bone, guys in Axes i got one thing to say to you..I'm your huckleberry...lol You like that? I got that off of the movie "tombstone" lol

i never saw the movie "tombstone" but i assumed this meant that you were going to fight some of the axes members. If your not going to fight them, whats the point of breaking off? Cause ur pissed AXES is gonna merge again?

My friend you have no idea how pissy i am..lol you know i should take some advice and maybe take this off here and on skype..i cant argue with that....I always seem to have trouble holding my thoughts in...so with that i give ya..But to be honest and no offense to no one...stealthy is hurt! yes..My feelings is hurt and now i'm angry and hurt..so, what can i say, im human. But please keep enjoying my post..:lol:

DeletedUser

Ever heard of taunting? It is usually used to provoke a certain action so your opponent makes the first move. Usually done to lure them into a trap.

DeletedUser

Might I point out that Stealthy doesn't have a place to talk via forums like he use too, I highly doubt their is too great of chatter in the U.F.E. forums. With that said, his only outlet happens to be on these forums I presume.

I'd also like to state that no one has said they would attack anyone yet, quite the opposite. Stealthy said he wouldn't engage AXES, on more than one occasion, and aside from a few members in AXES wanting to hit Stealthy, no one has actually come out and said they will hit him.

I agree, Stealthy is in a league of his own when it comes to spamming the forums. However, your statements are slightly off and I felt the need to correct them.

All very true. Stealthy won't attack Axes because its suicide. Axes isnt interested in him because he's irrelevant at this point. He won't delete his account as promised because simply put true drama queens never leave the stage willingly. Right now he's the yappy little dog some princess needs to stuff back in her purse.

DeletedUser84793

All very true. Stealthy won't attack Axes because its suicide. Axes isnt interested in him because he's irrelevant at this point. He won't delete his account as promised because simply put true drama queens never leave the stage willingly. Right now he's the yappy little dog some princess needs to stuff back in her purse.

again, you speak as if you built that account your self..when in fact you didnt...seems to me you quit your account and i still have mine...lol with that said I think your the lap dog...and sergei is the master!..lol all to funny. and as far as suicide goes...hey with out a second thought baby...because i could care less! and as far as you being interested in me..I could care less if you was. I dont like you to..you have such a bad attitude! To bad to...but anyways enjoy others accounts...and be happy your even still here.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

now both cut the bitching, cause ruining the forums,, sure sometimes its fun 2 read and stuff but its getting old now. or say something good or dont say anything at all ;) both of ya.

DeletedUser84793

now both cut the bitching, cause ruining the forums,, sure sometimes its fun 2 read and stuff but its getting old now. or say something good or dont say anything at all ;) both of ya.

Im trying, but as you see the attack comments still continues..lol I'm no lap dog...:lol: I hope your doing good today sting!

DeletedUser

yeah i know that :p i quited my last world cause of problems in real life and in TW ;p

DeletedUser84793

yeah i know that :p i quited my last world cause of problems in real life and in TW ;p

well i did have my account set on delete...but i saw some interesting comment thrown my way and then i got the feeling that all i was doing is running away...and if i did that they would win..so. I almost quit because i feared i would do something i didnt want to do...

But now..Im here to play the game...and im all in. I called their bluff and raise them with a booger flick..lol :icon_twisted: