The problem of world 41

DeletedUser

the problem with this world is people didnt fight when they should have, instead they used a few brave men/women to protect them,

sad really, but my hat off to axes, the victory is yours, i'm just here to catch up with mates not war, of course, i do have a habit of nobling people who attack me though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84793

the problem with this world is people didnt fight when they should have, instead they used a few brave men/women to protect them,

sad really, but my hat off to axes, the victory is yours, i'm just here to catch up with mates not war, of course, i do have a habit of nobling people who attack me though :icon_eek:

lol I think thats a habbit most of us share...lol

DeletedUser

We would love to see you come back. You are truly one of the best defenders I have seen.

DeletedUser

We would love to see you come back. You are truly one of the best defenders I have seen.

thanks, sorry i couldnt attack every axes player who sent me some love, with so many incomings it was difficult to noble more than one axes player at a time lol

DeletedUser62294

I'd like to see chorde and booza in a 1 v 1 fight would be interesting I don't think there would be such an interesting fight on this world with other players.

DeletedUser

our strengths lie in different areas, 1 v 1 not sure booza would survive, as a leader though he has proved himself the better already....

DeletedUser

your an attention whore and a waste of space on these forums. until you actually do something you really shouldn't post in these forums anymore.
Yeah, like no kidding..
God forbid someone brings just a little life here. :icon_rolleyes: