The Prowess of VVV (Tremble...whilst laughing.)

DeletedUser

Poor lil guy, why do you think V V V is good?

Well why do you think they are bad? We have great leadership great diplomacy and the willingness/means to expand and support others.

In my book that means they are great :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

great diplomacy
In my book that means they are great :icon_cool:
no wonder the book is "great", its probably the "how to make allies, and how to merge" book you were reading...:icon_cool:
riden by V V V...

DeletedUser

no wonder the book is "great", its probably the "how to make allies, and how to merge" book you were reading...:icon_cool:
riden by V V V...

Even though you quoted a small portion i said you didnt argue. Does this means you agree? :icon_surprised: And please you dont have to comment, this was a retorical question. Besides i already know what your answer would be :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Of course, your "good leadership" is inactive for 4 days now:lol:
and you really don't know my answers before i posted them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Incredible. Inactive players can take villages now. I didn't even need to come on to TW today then. Oh, what a waste. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Incredible. Inactive players can take villages now. I didn't even need to come on to TW today then. Oh, what a waste. :icon_neutral:
yeah, they do...and you are the best example:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thank you for noticing. :)

It is true that the skill required to fight BNL players is similar to that of an inactive player. I just check the reports for the kicks and giggles.

(This thread must die/survive!)

DeletedUser

Thank you for noticing. :)

It is true that the skill required to fight BNL players is similar to that of an inactive player. I just check the reports for the kicks and giggles.

(This thread must die/survive!)

I cleared some kid a while back, and nobled a village or two off of him... his warehouses were almost full, he didn't even have a full village of troops, so he was basically just existing...

Last I checked BNL recruited him. :)

DeletedUser

It's a lovely thing, having a border with BNL. :icon_biggrin:

(It does get a bit dull though.)

DeletedUser

I cleared some kid a while back, and nobled a village or two off of him... his warehouses were almost full, he didn't even have a full village of troops, so he was basically just existing...

Last I checked BNL recruited him. :)

He was quite small but didn't he take back the village?

I belive I know who it's though. This isn't his main world but he have been more active lately and seems to be good or do sound good.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He was quite small but didn't he take back the village?

I belive I know who it's though. This isn't his main world but he have been more active lately and seems to be good or do sound good.;)

The only thing vetsondeju did was send me a threatening mail.

Gaembesh

What? BNL?

Isn't that a really small tribe that's not even in the Top 20 yet :icon_neutral:
Way to pick on the little guys, how proud you must be :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What? BNL?

Isn't that a really small tribe that's not even in the Top 20 yet :icon_neutral:
As an individual player against 21 million points worth of players? With BNL villages occupying a large part of the area around me? Good lord, it's not my fault if they're awful. xJezuzx knows how much effort i've made to help improve their quality, since it's hardly any fun if i don't feel at all threatened.

You can call most of their members little, sure, but i was a lot smaller than many of them when i started 'fighting' them. I'm not proud of beating up players that have no idea what they're doing. But you gotta do what you gotta do. :icon_wink:

(Who are you, anyway?)

DeletedUser

Help is a strange word but it do help a lot if I know what that got to be improved and such, Camaban do tell me what kind of attacks that he gets and they're getting better.;)

Once they see that one way fail then they might actually change their way and look for better ones.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What? BNL?

You noble those weaker than you, don't you?

DeletedUser

ahhh... V V V.

I was looking over TRN 2's forums and seen that they are threatening tribes like TRN to join or get nobled.

It's a shame to see how low they sunk.

DeletedUser

ahhh... V V V.

I was looking over TRN 2's forums and seen that they are threatening tribes like TRN to join or get nobled.

It's a shame to see how low they sunk.

Well, with such little skill n their possesion, they will need to recruit more memebrs to make up for the memebers that they lose.