The Rangers Expeditionary Force vs. POWERS

DeletedUser

(Enjoy, I am up late, can't sleep and I am bored)

I recieved the messages from Champdrake about the missives from one known by the name of tantum. It seemed that he had been communicating with one of our brothers in a most viscious manner. It was a problem to be sure as our attention had been turned to other matters dealing with the formation of the REF.

I took a drag on my cigarette as I contemplated the map and the layout of tantum's forces and our forces. It seemed that he was the leader of a tribe that was mainly contained in our own area. In fact it seemed to my eyes that we surrounded them on three sides.

"Hey Champ, take a look at this." I pointed out the layout of the two tribes and he began to nod his head as he pondered the situation.

"You thinking the same thing I am?" He asked with a smile tuging at the corner of his mouth.

"Oh yeah."

We laid our plans out and carefuly manipulated what data we could collect on the potential enemy. Soon all was in readiness.

The Companies were in order, the Captain's had all recieved thier orders. Now was the time to initiate the attack.

Champdrake stood before the assembled soldiers and spoke:

"Today marks the first true test of our abilities as a newly organized tribe. We formed from the ashes of a tribe that fell into disarray. This will not happen to us. We shall carry the sword and the spear and the axe to our enemies and they shall fall before us like wheat before the scythe.

March forward with courage in your hearts and let your spears drin of the blood of our enemies. With courage and honor we will prevail. Take them down and lead them to the gates of hell!"

A rousing cheer came from the ranks of the gathered troops. Banners were unfurled and the beat of the marching drums began as the troops turned as one and began the long march toward POWERS lands.

(Ok, so basically we have declared war on POWERS because thier leader is a pain and he attacked one of our players and was rude. Rudeness is uneccesary and it just gets beneath mine and Champdrake's skin. I am sure if I have missed anything Champ will post it!

I hope you all enjoyed my little bit of creative war thread starts..lol)

DeletedUser

You should feel privledged then Jerran, that you can see all of us :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Rank 59 tribe vs. Rank 196 tribe...

I can see this being short...

DeletedUser

That depends really on how we go about the war. I know I would like it to be short and that is what we have planned for but anything is possible.