The Real Face Of DUCKS

DeletedUser20524

I would like to say have a good game everyone before I start my speech. My game nick is Maxut and my name is Hasan. I spent nice times in back in world6 for 2 years while I ranked 1st without falling to 2nd position. Plus, my OD point was 2 times bigger than 2nd OD player. The reason i said those to show you guys a prove that I am not a noob and I am proffesional player.

Moreover, I am living in Izmir TURKEY. When I go outside of my city for 2days I heard something and I want to share with you guys. Everybody knows that DUCKS wants to learn the troop numbers before they recruit new players. My co-players inform the leader of DUCKS (Duters) about the troop numbers, plan of the day and the player name we were going to noble that night.

When they started to noble the village and sent the noble 2times to the target and lower the loyalty, the first day of winter from DUCKS noble my village with a noble train. Its a war game and everything seems normal. The noble train from The first day of winter without even sending a scout after we inform Duters about our troops number and plans shows that DUCKS are unreliable and dishonorable tribe.

This sitiation make me suprised and sad. Because you have to trust your friends in this game to survive last long in the world. I knew some players from older worlds that they got 200000 support from their each village when they try to defend their 300 villages. That happened with trusting each other and helping each other.

The unreliable behaviour of DUCKS show that their personality is bad and poor.
REGARDS
Maxut

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry... is this another complaint thread about a tribe?

Ok dude, please read this very carefully.

• Lesson #1: Dont tell anyone anything about you, or give anyone anything they can use against you.
  • Lesson #2: Dont tell anyone your troop numbers or give them the opportunity to attack you on the snide.
  • Lesson #3: Dont come here and complain, because no one is gonna give you any sympathy.

This is a war game and everyone is out for theirselves.
At this stage in the game, unless your in a pre-made, no one is your friend and no one is gonna help you, unless they get something out of it.

Sorry for being overly aggressive here, but how many more threads like this are we gonna have?

nad destroyer

Lesson #4: Space out your walls of text so it isn't such a pain to read.

DeletedUser

I remember you from w6 maxut. You were indeed a topraked player there .. but you just made 2 mistakes.

1. Midgame is nowhere alike to start-up.
  2. Between w6 and w53 lays over 4 years, a lot has changed since then.

Also, as raiven said, this is a war game. Never trust anyone! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I remember you from w6 maxut. You were indeed a topraked player there .. but you just made 2 mistakes.

1. Midgame is nowhere alike to start-up.
    [*]Between w6 and w53 lays over 4 years, a lot has changed since then.

Also, as raiven said, this is a war game. Never trust anyone! :icon_wink:

True; I haven't played since w22 and there's still quite a few different things that are "allowed" and "disallowed" :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Dees is right, Maxut was a top notch player back on w6, however as Dees said, the game has evolved in a way, and startups are extremely competitive and everyone will take advantage in whatever way they can in order to get ahead, as a good startup is important in getting ahead in the world.

DeletedUser

You guys say you dont cant about this, but this is actually the first "PnP" Ive seen on this world. It clearly seems that anyone thinking of making an alliance with the Ducks will have to think very hard about trusting them and always watch their back.

In the long run this will hurt them. :icon_eek: bigtime :icon_eek:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry... is this another complaint thread about a tribe?

Ok dude, please read this very carefully.

• Lesson #1: Dont tell anyone anything about you, or give anyone anything they can use against you.
  • Lesson #2: Dont tell anyone your troop numbers or give them the opportunity to attack you on the snide.
  • Lesson #3: Dont come here and complain, because no one is gonna give you any sympathy.

This is a war game and everyone is out for theirselves.
At this stage in the game, unless your in a pre-made, no one is your friend and no one is gonna help you, unless they get something out of it.

Sorry for being overly aggressive here, but how many more threads like this are we gonna have?
Show one time where he is complaining. Next time, read the post before following the crowd.

HorseSoldier

It's a mean thing to do. Tribes that do this usually have internal problems in the future because they know they can't even trust their own tribemates.

DeletedUser

And everything is fair in war and love :lol:

But this isn't war or love, it's a game with rules that can get you banned for breaking them. Passing troop/building information about a sat account is one of those rules.

DeletedUser

But this isn't war or love, it's a game with rules that can get you banned for breaking them. Passing troop/building information about a sat account is one of those rules.

Now your being silly since there was, unless i am incorrect, no information about any account being sat...

DeletedUser

Are you one of his co players or a duck player? Because to know that kind of info which is nowhere to be spotted in the OP you would have to be one of those two with the second being very unlikely :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to say have a good game everyone before I start my speech. My game nick is Maxut and my name is Hasan. I spent nice times in back in world6 for 2 years while I ranked 1st without falling to 2nd position. Plus, my OD point was 2 times bigger than 2nd OD player. The reason i said those to show you guys a prove that I am not a noob and I am proffesional player.

Moreover, I am living in Izmir TURKEY. When I go outside of my city for 2days I heard something and I want to share with you guys. Everybody knows that DUCKS wants to learn the troop numbers before they recruit new players. My co-players inform the leader of DUCKS (Duters) about the troop numbers, plan of the day and the player name we were going to noble that night.

When they started to noble the village and sent the noble 2times to the target and lower the loyalty, the first day of winter from DUCKS noble my village with a noble train. Its a war game and everything seems normal. The noble train from The first day of winter without even sending a scout after we inform Duters about our troops number and plans shows that DUCKS are unreliable and dishonorable tribe.

This sitiation make me suprised and sad. Because you have to trust your friends in this game to survive last long in the world. I knew some players from older worlds that they got 200000 support from their each village when they try to defend their 300 villages. That happened with trusting each other and helping each other.

REGARDS
Maxut

1. You've never been a Ducks member
2. You've been in an enemy tribe
3. Obviously, your troop count does not feet our requirements or we don't need any new players in that region. Most likely you was in
"The first day of winter death list". That's why you had no invitation from our tribe.

So, the only person you should blame is you.

DeletedUser

I would like to say have a good game everyone before I start my speech. My game nick is Maxut and my name is Hasan. I spent nice times in back in world6 for 2 years while I ranked 1st without falling to 2nd position. Plus, my OD point was 2 times bigger than 2nd OD player. The reason i said those to show you guys a prove that I am not a noob and I am proffesional player (1).

Moreover, I am living in Izmir TURKEY. (2) When I go outside of my city for 2days I heard something and I want to share with you guys. Everybody knows that DUCKS wants to learn the troop numbers before they recruit new players. My co-players inform the leader of DUCKS (Duters) about the troop numbers, plan of the day and the player name we were going to noble that night.

When they started to noble the village and sent the noble 2times to the target and lower the loyalty, the first day of winter from DUCKS noble my village with a noble train. Its a war game and everything seems normal. The noble train from The first day of winter without even sending a scout (3) after we inform Duters about our troops number and plans shows that DUCKS are unreliable and dishonorable tribe.

This sitiation make me suprised and sad. (4) Because you have to trust your friends in this game to survive last long in the world. I knew some players from older worlds that they got 200000 support from their each village when they try to defend their 300 villages. That happened with trusting each other and helping each other.

REGARDS
Maxut

(1) A professional player? You actually get payed to play? Does it pay well? How do we go on about pursuing such a career?

(2) I don't know why you're telling us where you're from. Is it supposed to impress us and reinforce your professional status cause it doesn't.
I'm sorry if this seems nationalistic, but that's what TW experience has showed us.
You countrymen have a bad reputation. They often stick to tribes made entirely of Turkish players , like T.u.r in this world (which is illegal). They are often rude when attacked and send dirty messages in Turkish (which is also illegal). They practice pointwhoring to such a degree that it's frankly unbelievable.
The exchange information between themselves when on different tribes - something which the rest of us call spying!!!!

(3) The fact that you find it so strange that a train was sent without prior scouting makes me believe that you're no professional at all. More likely one of those Epic Pointwhores

4 Don't be sad be mad. Grow up and accept your defeat. You said yourself you left your account for two days and being silly enough to advertise your troop status you can't really complain much. Obviously you have very little experience. When you do become a semi-professional I'm sure you'll know how to avoid such little mishaps.

Well done DUCKS...one more joker out

ShadowInNight

maxut on 16.11. at 00:33
Ok. Thanks. Have a good day sir.
Duters on 16.11. at 00:32
No, low farm and troops
maxut on 16.11. at 00:30
maxut
k44 Rank: 146
Opponents defeated: 2.828 (1371.)

FARM LEVEL 19
Troops 2381
Troops in production 171

May I join DUCKS?

lol :D

DeletedUser

Wouldn't you first get to know a recruiter, in said tribe, prior to giving him information that should have been held confidential to begin with?

I'd like to see the entire conversation of how this all went down.

DeletedUser

While I believe there is no point complaining about all that happened, I still feel that DUCKS had a major loss in not recruiting Maxut. Call me old timer, but I remember Maxut from W6. He was quite good then, but of course being good then and being good now are two different things. But what I respected the most about him which is lacking in most players nowadays was his team playing mentality. I spent a short while in his tribe and from what I remember he took the game seriously and helped out anyone who needed it.