The Real Solo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So to keep it short and sweet, THE REAL Solo V Going Solo :)

War Dec:

[spoil]DetailsAlly THE REAL SoloEnemy Going Solo :)
Title Backstabbing and Cowardly ;)
Start today at 11:29:50
End ---
Duration 0:28:07
Forum thread
Explanation Cause its pretty lame to attack someone who applied to your tribe, especially someone you started the world with. But I guess it shows that you are not the players that I thought you were :p So in the true spirit GLHF and I wish you would have made the different decision lol.[/spoil]

Explanation:

After 3girls broke up, I was fed up of all the bitching and chestbeating in the 'elite' tribes, and as I had friends in Solo I thought I would join them. I did the usual and messaged on skype ect, and as the week progressed we had some other small convo's. I thought they were just taking their time to be cautious, as obviously I could have easily been a spy.

However, after about a week of this, I start to suspect something is up. I send mails asking whats going on but Tig0r doesn't reply to me on skype. Ofcourse I knew what was coming after this and shortly after I recieve a load of incomings.

My thoughts:

I think it is pretty cowardly to do what they did, but ofcourse everyone knows tactics are just part of the game. However the real issue I want to raise it not the whole invitation situation, but really I want to question the leaders motives. The real people who would benefit from Opping me is the core members of the tribe mostly: Tig0r, Alfer0ck, Rageddrew. Now the rest of the tribe should really be thinking, did they do this to benefit the tribe or benefit themselves. In the long run, I can only see that it would benefit Solo in me joining, however perhaps I am just narrow minded. I would also liked to add that, despite whatever they say, I have never attacked them, and have only ever though about it once when there was a mix up with tagging :lol:

All in all they will obviously come out with a load of excuses, but really I just wanted to post this on the forums to get peoples opinions and let them know that the first big 1 V all is going down today. (I expect to get smashed haha, but I will have some fun anyway)

Stats:

[spoil]

Side 1:

Players: LeakyTap
Side 2:
Tribes: Solo

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 833
Difference: 712

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

I will update with some OD as well as I basically suicided my nukes. Also I feel it is worth mentioning that I am at freshers week at uni, and the attacks started last night when I was trashed, so they killed of a few nukes then :icon_cry:

OD so far:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76354

For tl:dr'ers, can you sum this up one in sentence? :)

DeletedUser107927

Just for the record:

Solo leadership spent nearly a week debating this and came to the conclusion that despite being fond of Leaky Original and Itsy, it was not in in the interest of the members to allow the account to join.

There was nothing cowardly about our next move. Having effectively burnt our bridges with your account, and given our proximity, an assault was the only sensible option. We unanimously voted against rejecting your application via incomings, and gave you a full 24 hours notice instead.

With regard to you final point, Tig0r is without any realistic contest the best duke I've played with. He spends countless hours working for those of us who put our faith in his leadership. I don't know much about your history with the older SOLO guys bud, but I can tell you this much. Those of us who play under them have 100% faith in their intentions. We do everything for each other over here, from the council to our smallest players.

I wish you all the best of luck in the next few days bro, and maybe in another world we'll have a chance to play on the same side, but as far as 63 goes, we made a tactical decision in a war based game. Don't take it personally, there was plenty of personal regret in the forum, but in the end the right choice for the tribe is always to play the game how its meant to be played.

All the best mate,

Xan

DeletedUser

You gave me 0 notice, don't give me that bull haha. As I said its a tactical game, but don't try to deny you were underhanded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In all fairness we had played W23 together this by far isn't anywhere near cowardly compared to some of the things on world 23. having said that Xan is correct it was debated as i was told but then again with Xan saying it is in the best interest of the members i will have to personally disagree because i have checked maps and the only people that this could benefit is 3 of the players in leadership as far as expansion.

but on the other hand i can understand the logic behind this even though i do largely disagree with it but i with you the best of luck but as a reference not all of us was apart of this accused cowardliness some of us didn't even know until the planned op was posted so can i ask as a favour that if your going to shame people for supposed backstabbing and cowardliness can you please pin point the players rather than everyone as stated so many of Solo didn't know.

DM

DeletedUser103945

When someone applies to your tribe it is like they are waving a red banner - here I am! Look at me! If they look great and have an articulate note then it can be a very positive response. If they mail something like "hey dude can i join ur tribe?" then it's like an invitation to attack them. So many ppl to attack... how to choose? Something like this makes it kind of easy to choose.

DeletedUser

"hey dude can i join ur tribe?" then it's like an invitation to attack them. So many ppl to attack... how to choose? Something like this makes it kind of easy to choose.

Don't post if you have no clue what your talking about :)

Yea I got rimmed, but really it should have happened a lot quicker :p

-This forum can be closed now, cheers.

Michael Wittman

oh relax she is just dealing with many people asking for invites.

Status
Not open for further replies.