HoTNuB
user_image.php

JOKE
user_image.php

!?!
user_image.php

TO
user_image.php

Yes, we are only doing the top 5 tribes simply because more would be too much.

Capt, If you could make this a poll, I would appreciate it. I believe you can do it. Typhlosionrulez did it once.

DeletedUser

OMG!

HoTNuB's profile picture is hilarious! :lol:

JOKE's is good, too.

However, HoTNuB has my vote. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

G.khan COA: Small, but the history behind it is what really matters. That COA has been used for as long as I can remember and really has a lot of meaning to it. Maybe a larger picture like
77379843.jpg
would be better, but I think that it will most likely never change.

HotNub COA: Completely inappropriate. Funny, yes...but in my opinion is not something to have as a coat of arms. There are ladies that play this game and I believe it is very disrespectful to them. I found the last two COAs that they have had 100x better and I hope that they change. This is something that you can send to your friends and laugh about, but is not decent enough to represent your tribe. Out of the 5 this is my least favorite, sorry.

JOKE COA: I believe this represents our tribe name perfectly. It is one of the best COAs I have ever seen by far, and my vote goes to this. My opinion is not biased, I truly think this is the better COA.

!?! COA: Not bad, but the quality is not that great. I dont know if it is just me but the picture comes out a little fuzzy... Other than that it is a very good picture.

TO COA: Pretty good, I am still getting used to the name changes so it has not made that big of an impact on me. Their name is not as unique as before but overall the signature fits well and looks great.

This is my opinion and my opinion only. Dont flame =)

DeletedUser

The "best is definitely JOKE becuase of the nice graphics, but I prefer the the hotnub one. It's just funnier :lol:

DeletedUser

I think the HoTNuB picture is funny, but I have an excuse with my age. :icon_wink:

Grego0o0

i think BaseET has the best, but hotnub's is hilarious, Mongols is the most meaningful, JOKE's looks just straight thug, funniest is deffinatly HotNub but i think JOKE gets my vote due to me loving this picture months ago :p

DeletedUser

* my opinion on the HotNub's has changed.

The "your mom" is now "inwar" which makes it a heck of a lot better.

Hillarious, but still not something that I would use as a COA.

Much better, Im glad you guys changed it.

DeletedUser

Sorry it took a little time to alter the "your mom" to "In War" Didnt mean to offend anyone with the your mom one.

But please enjoy :-D

DeletedUser

I wish they had a nicer name. It would be nicer. Can we get another guy on the back stutters? :p

DeletedUser

I like the G.Khan one; even though the Joke COA is good, I'm voting G.Khan. :p

DeletedUser

I`ll admit i laughed at the hotnub one but I wouldn`t vote for it.COA`s are supposed to represented something about the tribe respectfully,not comically offensive
I like G.khan, and Jokes one`s though as they represent their tribes

DeletedUser

lol HoTNuB, how ironic it would be if you were the ones who ended up getting what your picture dipicts. But its just showing !?! <3 and proving that your always thinking of us, dont forget to call. Altho unfortunatly the way !?! is taken from behind in your picture is not happening and will not happen as !?! has there back to the wall so the comical sence of your tribal tag is rather lost in translation and renders the whole tribal picture rather pointless and it couldnt be any further from the truth but

LOL OMG you are so creative from a non sencicle, unimagionative, unfactual, and rather docile sence of humour stand point

But id have to say JOKE and Khan are good prolly sway more to JOKE. !?! tribal pic is rather poor

so i think JOKE is the best and Khan run it a very close second