The Return of Drink!

DeletedUser

Ricevase it may be "the truth to you" but I assure you it is not the actual truth.

Though you refuse to believe it, When L reformed we did no have ill intentions towards Drink, I seem to remember we were still fighting MTS for a while.

However it was your believe that L was plotting. You and other drink members screamed and shouted about L and demanded our blood and when you even tried to get MTS to strike a deal so you could get it.

It was then that I approached Lafr and Lish and Akirk. Not before.

We simply granted your wish, and yet you claim we back stabbed you? Grow up dude. I know it must taste terribly bitter when you get beaten at something you think you're good at... especially when you were winning before L joined against you. And you may feel the need to dilute the actual events with your own fabrications. But its terribly childish to do so.

In my view L played this game how it should be played. We fought. We were ruthless. Had we allowed Drink to continue their momentum and crush MTS we would have never been able to stand up to them alone. L stood a better chance in winning the world once Drink was gone.

Its how the game goes (or should go imo). You're in a tribe of trusted mates. You and your tribemates want to win the world. You fight everyone else to get it. It you have the brain to divide and conquer then well done you.

This world was meant for a 40 (or less) member tribe to win. Drink broke the sanction and in my eyes thats why they lost.

This isn't TribalDiplomacy, or CivilizedWars. We have no Geneva Convention here or a United Nations we must ask permission from in order to fight one another. We need not show mercy. This game is about Chaos, and if you can control it, you win. If you were to play the game how it should be played Ricevase, you would not be so disappointed when your version didn't work out.

The Lish

especially when you were winning before L joined against you.
Stats I cba with at this stage but for most of the 2 years the war was going on the sides were roughly even.
Some months we were up, some we were down .. but overall it was pretty much even as far as direct conquers were concerned.

Had we allowed Drink to continue their momentum and crush MTS we would have never been able to stand up to them alone.
Even for you that's a bit of a stretch .. they would have continued their momentum and crushed us? Hardly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually bro ~L~ went to MTS first. I know for a fact since Zhora was approached by you guys. And I only approached MTS before this whole thing but thats when ~L~ was still part of DRINK!. We can argue about this forever. Whats done is done and its all good.

Lish is right. DRINK and MTS was pretty much dead even. We both had its ups and down. It was a really good war. Including Panda?, TD and WB though. In my opinion that was the most even war we had in this game. DRINK! had 3-4 branches and MTS/Panda? had about 3-4 branches. we both had our small member tribe to help WB/SOA/DEMO vs TD's group. Id say the best move by MTS was that one of brown taking K54 away from us and that battering they did on simona. DRINK!'s best move was taking over K68 slowly with our spy timzabar just letting us eat that K alive. Other than that most areas was just slowly taken from each other. Good times most definately. so for guys in MTS and Panda? CONGRATS!!

DeletedUser

Even for you that's a bit of a stretch .. they would have continued their momentum and crushed us? Hardly :icon_rolleyes:

A stretch to say that it was a possibility? I dont think so. It was a possibility, and at the time a very real one, imo, and therefore a judgment was made on that. I hardly see that as a very controversial view point.

We can argue about this forever.

Agreed, you believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. I'm happy with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lish

A stretch to say that it was a possibility? I dont think so. It was a possibility, and at the time a very real one, imo, and therefore a judgment was made on that. I hardly see that as a very controversial view point
Not a stretch to suggest it was a possibility, no - anything's possible.
But you're clever enough with words that you didn't really say that in your original post .. the incinuation was that DRINK! had the momentum, were in the process of crushing us, and if you and ~L~ didn't step in to save us it was as good as over.
That really wasn't the case - and you could easily have worded your post differently to not give that inference to it; I believe you chose to word it in such a way purposely, but that's just my opinion :)

On a side note, I'm wondering whether ~L~ are going to publicly distance themselves from your posts or whether we'll be left wondering what their current position is .. or are they just letting their recruitment policy speak for them now :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not a stretch to suggest it was a possibility, no - anything's possible.
But you're clever enough with words that you didn't really say that in your original post .. the incinuation was that DRINK! had the momentum, were in the process of crushing us, and if you and ~L~ didn't step in to save us it was as good as over.
That really wasn't the case - and you could easily have worded your post differently to not give that inference to it; I believe you chose to word it in such a way purposely, but that's just my opinion :)

On a side note, I'm wondering whether ~L~ are going to publicly distance themselves from your posts or whether we'll be left wondering what their current position is .. or are they just letting their recruitment policy speak for them now :icon_redface:

:lol: Okay maybe it was my belief at the time the MTS were going to loose and would not have bounced back from that one alone. It was certainly a very real worry for me, and one I chose to act upon. You cannot deny though that L did save you. Whether they saved you entirely or whether they simply saved you another year or 2 of fighting is semantics :).

~L~ need say nothing. By leaving I have publicly distanced myself from their current actions and opinions and I am speaking of a history where I was doing most of the leading for the tribe. ~L~ is in a new era, and the opinions of an ex leader/ex member mean little now :)

The Lish

Haha well semantics aside the entrance of ~L~ certainly sped up proceedings, that much can't be argued against :)

Whether ~L~ need say anything or not is another question .. maybe not so much about your posts regarding the merge was being talked about but more about their recruitment in recent days.
Whatever way you look at it, their recent recruitment is not conducive to ending the world via a merge/reduction in active player count so maybe they're moving back towards a position you'd approve of more :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You needn't get me started on that one Lish!

But since you did...
Benati:
This player joined L at 16,752,783, and is now 16,486,419 thanks to certain members of Pack. Even with Benati's hoovering up of barbs and inactives hes still down 300,000 points since joining L. Not a greatt record. A record that could be forseeable given that the player only ever nobled 22 villages on the Drink vs MTS, Panda and L war. Which is only marginly better then holynez's 21 villages against MTS and allies. And we aren't even looking at their losses yyet.

Next we move to Southsheilds, who got his ass kicked by vwin007 mere days before being recruited... In the last week hes lost 1,386,493 points to ~L~ members. not the kinda player anyone likes to recruit I dont think.

And then theres blg250 whose OD is far from impressive. Implying he did not participate very much in the last wars, as everyone who did ended up in the top 50 OD players at least.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: benati, holynez, blg250, southshields
Side 2:
Tribes: MTS, PanDa?, ~L~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 366
Difference: 260

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 960,307
Side 2: 3,220,821
Difference: 2,260,514

chart

[/spoil]

Not looking great.

Indeed this is part the reason I decided to leave ~L~.

DeletedUser

sup kyrtgrr :)

Anyways its ~L~'s ego that thinks they saved MTS when they joined. However, ~L~ probably at that time before they recruited lafr, donda, vwin, threeriver, trb, wills7 were the weakest link of the 4 tribes. So in reality ~L~ did something to save their own future in the long run. Seriously lets just name the top 10 players in ~L~ and match up with the top 10 in any other tribes at that time. They stood no chance. I can only see maitt, and bluenile that was the only 2 worthy opponent. ten you have mike, zin, gordo, and d arm, what else is left? (nope i didn't forget the little ones, and bozoplay which both are complete nubs.) Quil u could be a good player its just your lack of commitment on the battlefield. your definately good with your politics which is why ~L~ is still around. skillwise they would of been just another dead fly on a wall without the recruitment and the works of you mr cookie :)

DeletedUser

No longer Quil :( but I completely agree I never have long enough periods of activity to get to the top, or near it.

But as you've rightly pointed out its not just about brute force in this game. And dispite the obviously playing skill and determination of the players I recruited to L form MTS, they would not have gotten the chance to attack drink where and when they did (at least not so conveniently) were it not for L's decision to enter the war on their side. L's origional 17 or so players alone were small and would have been under dogs against any other hte other three alone back then, but those 17 or so added to MTS and Panda with the direction of other leaders diluting the work of Panda nad MTS leaser, coupled with a new strategy, was enough to overwhelm Drink in the end. Which was reflected in teh stats.

And yes it conveniently gave L a chance to grow and mature to be a match for those who would remain. Where my own intentions to have happened (only have myself to blame for inactivity though).

DeletedUser

No longer Quil :( but I completely agree I never have long enough periods of activity to get to the top, or near it.

But as you've rightly pointed out its not just about brute force in this game. And dispite the obviously playing skill and determination of the players I recruited to L form MTS, they would not have gotten the chance to attack drink where and when they did (at least not so conveniently) were it not for L's decision to enter the war on their side. L's origional 17 or so players alone were small and would have been under dogs against any other hte other three alone back then, but those 17 or so added to MTS and Panda with the direction of other leaders diluting the work of Panda nad MTS leaser, coupled with a new strategy, was enough to overwhelm Drink in the end. Which was reflected in teh stats.

And yes it conveniently gave L a chance to grow and mature to be a match for those who would remain. Where my own intentions to have happened (only have myself to blame for inactivity though).

Well said here!!! As much as myself and a good amount of DRINK! members (not including those handful of spies of course) were not pleased of how it turned out. At least this is not a RL situation where USA got messed up by an ally cuz then I donno where else to hide after that. :) Leaving the game when I knew the outcome would be how it is right now. I wanted to get out of the stressful life and kinda enjoy it a bit. Which is the best move I made. I respect your game quil as much as you think I hate you. (which of course I do ;-) ) The main thing was the way you made your members (ex-friends) believe what you want them to believe. KUDOS!!!

DeletedUser

Yall sure do waste alot of time talking about stuff that happened 6-24 months ago. W28 Freedom is great

The Lish

So much freedom you still have to come back to see what's happening eh .. embrace the freedom

DeletedUser

Yall sure do waste alot of time talking about stuff that happened 6-24 months ago. W28 Freedom is great

Thats part of the function of this forum... Don't like it, don't log in. Let us waste our time without sore losers like yourself making ignorant comments such as you have. KthnxBi

DeletedUser

No sore loser at all, yes there is so much freedom!!!:lol: