The return of PCP; Politics, Corruption, Propaganda W45+

DeletedUser

Uhh. Metal Duck?

I thought this tribe was going to do well. Now I am starting to second-guess.

DeletedUser

Uhh. Metal Duck?

I thought this tribe was going to do well. Now I am starting to second-guess.
:/
Give the guy a chance for crying out loud. 1 person, even if it's Metal Duck, won't change the outcome of the tribe that dramatically, i'm sure the members of the tribe trust jax010's judgement enough to respect his decision.
Especially since MD won't have anything to do with leading, he would just be another member.
I remember when he was Predator in W1N, i personally thought he was quite a decent fellow until much later when i found out it was the same guy i flamed for ODwhoring in w34.
Yeah, he has an ego the size of the mountain and can be a bit treacherous and loudmouthed (or so i've heard/read) but the image of him won't change until he gets another shot.
Sheesh, just give it to him.

DeletedUser

:/
Give the guy a chance for crying out loud. 1 person, even if it's Metal Duck, won't change the outcome of the tribe that dramatically, i'm sure the members of the tribe trust jax010's judgement enough to respect his decision.
Especially since MD won't have anything to do with leading, he would just be another member.
I remember when he was Predator in W1N, i personally thought he was quite a decent fellow until much later when i found out it was the same guy i flamed for ODwhoring in w34.
Yeah, he has an ego the size of the mountain and can be a bit treacherous and loudmouthed (or so i've heard/read) but the image of him won't change until he gets another shot.
Sheesh, just give it to him.

Ditto.
Metal Duck's not jax for PCP to fail. We all know that i guess, and should have been a given. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ARE WE JOINING w45 WITH THOSE SETTINGS???? JAX DONT SLEEP, REPLY!!!

DeletedUser

ARE WE JOINING w45 WITH THOSE SETTINGS???? JAX DONT SLEEP, REPLY!!!

I may answer that, probably NOT. Jax seeks for speed 1. If you are a member of the tribe, care to read the first post. Almost of the tribe info was posted there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks Gorth.

And yea, we're not joining 45. Although, it may be interesting to just play it, because so many good tribes and skilled players will be playing + it starts right before my winter break begins. I might play it just to startup as I'll have time during winter break to actually farm (And 0.5 speed = farming world).

bomberace101

Phew...

I can't got on skype so i didnt know if you had entered W45 already :p

DeletedUser

bomber no we didn't jax didnt like the settings and most of the members didnt like either

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bump.

This still going ahead yeh :icon_confused:? Also am I still allowed to join :lol:?

DeletedUser

Is there still space in the tribe as i have some experience i am still playing world 42 and i play with one of the people in the tribe already (pfc williams) he is a friend.i am active and i know how to do all the stuff 1 second trains backtiming sniping etc. i would be playing under the alias Osiros if accepted.
i am agressive and i am more than happy to help a tribe mate in need i have skype my username on skype is the night bringer.

DeletedUser54064

Contact Jax010 via skype or forum PM, that's the fastest way to get an answer.

Skype is Jax010 same as the forum name

DeletedUser

ok thank you very much tens001 i have messaged him and added him on skype i will be awaiting a reply thankyou very much.