The Riders of Apocalypse: Recruiting for W40/41.

Kash2Smash

Hello Guys,

Yes ANOTHER PREMADE! Though this premade is for W40/41. We will choose that which world is better after looking at the settings. Riders are looking for some experienced players who would like to join in for some fun :icon_wink:. At the moment, there are 13 Riders, but we are looking for more. We will stop our recruitment till we reach 30 members. The rest will be recruited when we join the world. But it depends, our recruitment plans:

60 member limit- We will recruit 30.
80 member limit- We will recruit 40.
100 member limit- We will recruit 50.

We are there to simply have fun. The tribe mostly comprises of W15 players and some W30, it would be nice to have some experienced players from this world as well. For recruitment, contact me.

Contact me via this forum message.
Contact me on skype: Kash2Smash.
Contact me in W37: CoreOwner.
Contact me on anyother worlds: Kash2Smash.

To join, message me about your experience and your little application telling me about yourselves. It is necessary for you to have skype for tribal communication.

CoA= Under Construction
Sig= Under Construction

Members:
Kezmondo
Kash2Smash
Fatscott
Dalrymple86
Tinyville
Jedi Knight retired
Skorm934
Death Guysor
Desperado22
Kristian Lee Butcher
Macready08
UndeadWabbit
Grant2009
Lorrainebmc
Seth89
Kurmis2
joshh08
braddersbohh
The-Cookie
For now this is the line up, just waiting for more responses from people.

Last edited:

Kash2Smash

oh lol. didnt know if you wanted to join or not,. adding ya :)

DeletedUser

I would, but with the pre-made for W38/39 and W37, I won't have enough time. good luck :) (could have made this before, had some CoAs from an old horseman based alliance I deleted yesterday, would have given you some :))