The Rim; The Place For Me

smivers

Dude, I'm not asking for the attention, the attention comes to me. For all I care none of you talk to me again lol.

DeletedUser

oh so you are actually gonna play the game like everyone else how noble of you.
/sarcasm detected

HorseSoldier

Well I don't think it's a very wise tactic to announce, on the pnp, on a non morale world, "Hai gaiz I r starting up on teh rimz 2day!!!!" :lol:

smivers

Maybe I want the incomings? Ever thought of that? We aint all scared of a few attacks.

smivers

Oh jesus christ! are u all crazy? Stop commenting and ill stop writing back. Please close this thread mods.

smivers

I just noticed your sig...
IP...
No need to say more :icon_redface:

Hehe your abit slow ayee? :icon_wink:
Was a mess was'nt it :icon_eek:
I was also in the original W21, which wasnt so much of a mess. So I'm a proud iP'er no matter what happened here.

Problem was, the tribe was like, oh we kill all u w50'ers, then soon as war came around everyone crapped themselves and wanted to merge?!!? WTF!!?! lol

DeletedUser57199

:icon_eek: a rim inhabit calling out Sanchez... I can totally understand iP's remake being such a fail

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: a rim inhabit calling out Sanchez... I can totally understand iP's remake being such a fail

The last one that called me out quit, due to "got busy" IRL and astro won't attack me back coz it's "immature".
Sorry if I lack enthusiasm. :)

smivers

Lol, I didnt 'call you out' you said you were gonna attack me. & Dankman, you have no idea who I am, so how can you say anthing about me... just cos iP failed in this world... does not mean I'm totally rubbish lol. Not far from it but not quite a noob.

DeletedUser57199

Dankman, you have no idea who I am, so how can you say anthing about me... just cos iP failed in this world... does not mean I'm totally rubbish lol. Not far from it but not quite a noob.
You're right.. I don't, and in all honesty I don't know anything about iP either. Briefly remember them invading w50 forums at the start.. beyond that you're right, I was in my own little world :p
But I don't care who you are, -500pt player shouldn't egg on someone with a 3 mil point advantage, especially on a no moral world but especially someone like Sanchez. And if iP took a more humble approach to making a premade they would still be here.
The last one that called me out quit, due to "got busy" IRL and astro won't attack me back coz it's "immature".
I feel your pain lol, the time when people logged into tribalwars to fight wars is long dead.
Sorry if I had turned emo :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You're right.. I don't, and in all honesty i don't know anything about ip either. Briefly remember them invading w50 forums at the start.. Beyond that you're right, i was in my own little world :p
but i don't care who you are, -500pt player shouldn't egg on someone with a 3 mil point advantage, especially on a no moral world but especially someone like sanchez. And if ip took a more humble approach to making a premade they would still be here.

I feel your pain lol, the time when people logged into tribalwars to fight wars is long dead.
Sorry if i had turned emo :icon_cry:

smivers

I agree with the more humble approach bit 100% tbh. But I was not in leadership, I couldnt do anything about that lol.
And I arent egging anyone on, just havin fun... yes... fun

DeletedUser

Go play w52 this nubbishness makes the rim people such as myself look bad.

DeletedUser

Oh didnt see this.

Im certain i pointed you my RL situation was i not clear enough :icon_confused:

You give it all big cos i quit, you sent how many attacks?

Oh right all the no incomings from you made me quit. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

smivers <3 long time no chat...except for the other day on skype o_O