The Rim

DeletedUser

Alright I want to hear about any of the action happening on the outter rim. Im on the rim myself leading a controlling tribe in K63. Who else is on the rim and hows the fighting?

DeletedUser

I just started on the rim, BP's on still, so no fighting.

Is it just me though, or does this world's rim seem to be expanding very slowly? It's been a while so i may be wrong and it's growing at normal speed, i just would've thought that after a week into the world i would've been further out than k56?

DeletedUser

I just started on the rim, BP's on still, so no fighting.

Is it just me though, or does this world's rim seem to be expanding very slowly? It's been a while so i may be wrong and it's growing at normal speed, i just would've thought that after a week into the world i would've been further out than k56?

I'm on k65 which is one k away from the core so yeah... what you said :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Is it just me though, or does this world's rim seem to be expanding very slowly?

I think you might be right.
Im also in BP for the next day and a half, so its pretty quiet.

I think as they are moderating the amount of barbs on this world, to make it more competitive theres more room in each 15x15 for players, then barbs.

Thats my theory anyway.

But yes, its pretty quiet.
Give me a week and if i dont get cleared, ill whack over some juicy reports for you guys to read. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm on k65 which is one k away from the core so yeah... what you said :icon_neutral:

Im at the bottom of K65. BP just ended here and I can still see the rim off my map. You should totally join my one man tribe! :lol:

IGN: about 88 ninjas

greenmonsta

150+ villages in each 15x15. That answer your questions about the slowly expanding rim?

bite.me

Yup, this world is more dense (also with less barbs) than most other worlds. Players are located a lot closer to each other, thus the world is not expanding territory-wise as fast as we are used to see.

DeletedUser

I think the plan was to max it at 50k people, keep them fighting in a tighter area, with fewer barbs, to hopefully allow territorial control to do it's work, and create a world that might not last 5 years.. (at least that's what I'll be wishing 5 years from now!)

DeletedUser

Yeah I joined yesterday and got into k34...... anybody from my continent here? :D

DeletedUser

I think you might be right.
Im also in BP for the next day and a half, so its pretty quiet.

I think as they are moderating the amount of barbs on this world, to make it more competitive theres more room in each 15x15 for players, then barbs.

Thats my theory anyway.

But yes, its pretty quiet.
Give me a week and if i dont get cleared, ill whack over some juicy reports for you guys to read. :icon_wink:

Yea, my barb per player ratio in my 7x7 is 9:0.

& to add to that, any good tribes in k64 that I could perhaps join? Mass-inviting noobs everywhere over here..

DeletedUser

Yea, my barb per player ratio in my 7x7 is 9:0.

& to add to that, any good tribes in k64 that I could perhaps join? Mass-inviting noobs everywhere over here..

My tribe is good :icon_razz: You can get Baron if you want :3

DeletedUser

For me in K63 it's getting pretty active. For all the rest of you guys/girls all you have to do is wait till the bp is up and for those who aren't point whores you will really have to fight it out for farms

DeletedUser

A build your own barbs world excellent
Im on the rim in K33 looking for a few good players to kill family tribes so PM if you got what it takes

DeletedUser

considering how dense this world is.. it is surprising how fast it is expanding tbh...

DeletedUser

I'm in the outer k56..almost in k57
I wouldn't call my situation bad..it's decent.
I have 3 barbs in 1 hour distance, so it's pretty normal.

But I must agree with how "stuffed" this world is :|

Good luck everyone!
I'm sure I'll need it

DeletedUser

BP is still on in my area, although it will end after 24-30 hours for some of "players"