The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

PITA players have been the only ones posting stats for GotRob/ESL/=GTC= vs PITA for the entire duration of the war. Others are leaving out ESL or =GTC= and only showing it for a small portion of the time, and it skews the stats. PITA members are getting tired of it, so they started posting outrageous stats to prompt a response like yours from GotRob.

I only showed the last 24 hours first to show what had happened for that day. I then went to post the next days which I included the 48 hour stats in also as a comparison and not to skew stats in favor of Gotrob F. (I forgot to explain that in my post, so my mistake)

I will now include the stats for the whole duration of the war to show the full progress of the war and to show the tribe who is currently ahead in conquers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they dont like any stats jerry, thats the point :))

even if you post complete stats, they still dont like it

braggers

DeletedUser

braggers

You call us braggers yet in your signature I see your stats from a Romanian server. What's the point of that, trying to boast or show you have skill?

Then i look at your noble history and it's a long list of internals, well played.

DeletedUser

You call us braggers yet in your signature I see your stats from a Romanian server. What's the point of that, trying to boast or show you have skill?

Then i look at your noble history and it's a long list of internals, well played.

honney, Im not a selfish player like you all in PITA are :)

I prefer to help my tribe, lead my tribe, sat the ones in need and cause you losses :)

Its enough for me, I dont play THE TRIBE, I play TRIBAL WARS

IIf you dont understand what Im saying here, use google translate :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser106579

Number of stats posts in this thread by PITA : 5
Number of stats posts in this thread by GotRob : 5
Number of posts of truly appalling 'poetry' : Just the one...Geani

DeletedUser

honney, Im not a selfish player like you all in PITA are :)

I prefer to help my tribe, lead my tribe, sat the ones in need and cause you losses :)

Its enough for me, I dont play THE TRIBE, I play TRIBAL WARS

IIf you dont understand what Im saying here, use google translate :icon_twisted:

Selfish... what an earth are you on about? PITA is on of the most selfless tribes i've ever been in, everyone commits to helping each other out, support requests are always resolved in minutes. If you don't believe me ask anyone in PITA. Lets take Tepsudes as an example, Tepsudes has lost 23 villages but gained over 16 mill in ODD, you think he killed that many troops by himself?

No idea where you got that information from that we are selfish players, but if you are going to make accusations, please attempt to make a true accusation and not something ludicrous.

DeletedUser

because the accusation you made about shaggy gaining 900k ODA on only the 1 village he has captured was totally correct also and not the slightest bit ludicrous :icon_redface:

did you not think he may have been helping with the nuking of PITA villages for other tribe mates and that perhaps that was where most of his ODA gained in the war may have come from? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

because the accusation you made about shaggy gaining 900k ODA on only the 1 village he has captured was totally correct also and not the slightest bit ludicrous :icon_redface:

did you not think he may have been helping with the nuking of PITA villages for other tribe mates and that perhaps that was where most of his ODA gained in the war may have come from? :icon_confused:

I highlighted my argument from the facts I saw in the duration of this war. Maybe my argument was wrong this time. But I accept that. I didn't think that the duke of gotrob would be bashing for gotrob members, as i believed that's what ESL and GTC are for.

If you could so kindly suggest where Geani might have gotten her information from that PITA are selfless players, it would really resolve my confusion. Just for the record, because i make a point about shaggy that he only nobled 1 vill for 900k oda, doesn't mean that pita are selfish players. I don't see any obvious links between the two, care to point it out for me? Or maybe you can't, and you are arguing for the sake of arguing :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its not bashing its helping out tribe mates. I'm sure you all do the same in Pita and help out with nuking for your tribe mates.

anyway stats time again.:icon_cool:

Gotrob F vs Pita war stats starting from 10th July 21:00 ST

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob, ESL
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:00:00 to 15/07/2012 23:31:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 233
Difference: 144

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 117
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,563,466
Side 2: 1,663,348
Difference: 900,118

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 860,351
Side 2: 924,898
Difference: 64,547

chart

[/spoil]

Gotrob vs Pita war stats from 10th July 21:00 ST

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:00:00 to 15/07/2012 23:31:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 276
Side 2: 233
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 53
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 1,998,278
Side 2: 1,663,348
Difference: 334,930

chart

Side 1: 789,456
Side 2: 440,146
Difference: 349,310

chart

[/spoil]

Gotrob F vs Pita last 24 hour stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, ESL, =GTC=
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 37
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 17
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 524,792
Side 2: 254,742
Difference: 270,050

chart

Side 1: 186,191
Side 2: 132,462
Difference: 53,729

chart

[/spoil]

Gotrob vs Pita last 24 hour stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 37
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 407,661
Side 2: 254,742
Difference: 152,919

chart

Side 1: 161,675
Side 2: 62,178
Difference: 99,497

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105612

braggers

You are the ones that can't post complete stats....and you won't even invite your own family tribe to the war...so sad...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You are the ones that can't post complete stats....and you won't even invite your own family tribe to the war...so sad...:icon_cry:

They have now, but at this point the in-game stats are messed up as it only counts gains/losses from the point the tribe joined the war, not when the war actually started, so almost all of ESL and GTC's stats aren't included. Got to rely solely on TWstats now.

DeletedUser

It looks like you guys dont mind using sat GTC accounts to nuke us, but then have a problem with including them in stats. Seriously tell me what is the point of just gotrob vs pita stats? when we are getting nuked by your family as well. you have just pita to noble, but we have that whole damn family of yours to noble. So, obviously our stats are divided among three tribes. Not posting all this coz I care about stats, just hoping it would knock some sense into people here

DeletedUser84667

Sense + externals = no.

Better be careful on how you go about talking about stats, or this will turn into a 100 page thread with 80% of the stuff people post is petty garbage about who should be included. At the end of the day, stats don't matter very much. PITA is using -34- accounts (ie muntly and dajudge) via sits to hinder GotRob efforts, should they also be included in the stats? GotRob is not worried about including them for the "REAL STATS?!!??!@!@?3!?#$wef~!!!!" because it really does not matter.

DeletedUser

Lets keep it civilized. Lets try to remember we were allies once, and we can war each other respectfully. No need to make this a flamefest.

DeletedUser

its not bashing its helping out tribe mates. I'm sure you all do the same in Pita and help out with nuking for your tribe mates.

You still haven't answered my question. Where's the link between the two and where did Geani get her information from that pita are selfish players? I replied to your statement in a way I deemed fit, maybe you can do the same. Common courtesy, please show some. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68153

You still haven't answered my question. Where's the link between the two and where did Geani get her information from that pita are selfish players? I replied to your statement in a way I deemed fit, maybe you can do the same. Common courtesy, please show some. :icon_rolleyes:

Well..... it looks like the correlation was geani's opinion on Pita members, whether it is right or wrong. How that fits into your statement on Shaggy is the fact that is your opinion on Shaggy's effort when it isnt true, ask your members for reports of him nuking them, then u can get your answer :)

DeletedUser

Well..... it looks like the correlation was geani's opinion on Pita members, whether it is right or wrong. How that fits into your statement on Shaggy is the fact that is your opinion on Shaggy's effort when it isnt true, ask your members for reports of him nuking them, then u can get your answer :)

No need for getting reports. I misunderstood that shaggy got his oda from the one vill he took. I did not think that the duke of gotrob who has two basher tribes would feel the need to nuke targets for tribe mates since I thought that was what basher tribes are for. I thought he would adopt the tactic geani is utilizing whereby various members in the family are sending 3 noble nukes followed by her own noble nuke. Good team effort on her part obviously. Maybe my opinion is not true, I accept that, however I can say the exact same thing about Geani's opinion on PITA players unless she can prove her point with solid evidence :)

DeletedUser100507

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:07:26 to 16/07/2012 14:29:38

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 131
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 979,818
Side 2: 999,521
Difference: 19,703

chart

DeletedUser

What a joke

I thought he would adopt the tactic geani is utilizing whereby various members in the family are sending 3 noble nukes followed by her own noble nuke. Good team effort on her part obviously.

Geani is not using "noble nukes." She is using half nukes or less. There are only about three players who have sent real nukes at me. The nukes GotRob is launching is pathetic. It really is a joke when you see stuff like this

Attacker: geani29
Origin: maru 5 (511|424) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2397 102 1472 0 226 21 1
Losses: 0 0 2397 102 1472 0 226 21 1

(This was prenobled so this is really an attack on me with a noble)

Defender: maneaters2
Destination:

Quantity: 0 0 768 133 1961 0 258 160 0 0
Losses: 0 0 768 133 1961 0 258 160 0 0

Attacker: maneaters2
Origin: VEGE VAN Gift 13 (597|519) K55

Quantity: 0 0 1657 38 1176 0 141 7 0
Losses: 0 0 1657 38 1176 0 141 7 0

And many more can be posted. Huh, and I used to think there were skilled players in GotRob. Guess I was wrong?