Reaction score
most will consider me crazy for suggesting this but here goes

how you play a game is a reflection of your soul
if you are willing to cheat, manipulate or lie to get to the top in a game
your willing to do the exact same things in life

what stops this in real life is the concept of consequence
which doesn't seem to come into a game, instead risk and reward replace it

it all kinda bottles down to ego and moral judgement
a lot of people don't care to keep there egos in check - so a lot of underhanded situations develop in the name of self promotion
then add on top the lack of moral judgement - and bam you got someone backstabbing there own friends and tribemates

and I would like to add
a 10, 5 even a 3 year TW career can lead to a lot of strange bedfellows

now you guys can get back to your conversation

DeletedUser

it all kinda bottles down to ego and moral judgement
a lot of people don't care to keep there egos in check - so a lot of underhanded situations develop in the name of self promotion
then add on top the lack of moral judgement - and bam you got someone backstabbing there own friends and tribemates

Haters gonna hate :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I didnt read any of the posts but ill tell you whats not ethnic. TW turning in to a game where average players get to 3k villas or bigger before protection is down. :icon_eek: joy killer.
Or to put it like this

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

DeletedUser66411

This game is inherently unethical. Any P2W game provides advantages to players that others do not have. As a player who plays with limited amount of PP I will use anything in my advantage to advance above players who play this game with their bank account. I know that this mainly applies to start game where PP is a a lot more relevant to success but I will say players who play a certain way build a reputation that carries across worlds. Far too many times I have seen this come back to bite them and people don't forgive easily in this game. If you aren't breaking the rules of the game I am fine with people playing however they like. Yes, you are going to get burned time to time but it's just a game after all.

DeletedUser

I still wanna know who you are ing

xOdCw9hdN1zX2.gif