The Rules: Ur doin it wrong

DeletedUser

Thank you for reading this, and if you didn't and just skipped to the end, I will track you down and delete all your posts.

Only Joking! :icon_rolleyes:though I'm not, really. I'll kill you, I swear

:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fail.gif

no one cares

DeletedUser

fail.gif

no one cares

Let's not get into your fails. Your attempts to flame people are almost cute considering your atrocities.

As it happens, i'm glad you don't care. If only you didn't care enough not to post. Any fail here is the fact it attracted your attention.

bisratgo

Let's not get into your fails. Your attempts to flame people are almost cute considering your atrocities.

As it happens, i'm glad you don't care. If only you didn't care enough not to post. Any fail here is the fact it attracted your attention.
of course people what to see what is posted inside but i dont get the point of this thread it could be for some thing interesting i dont know really only u know what it is for
in my eyes i dont get what the point is

DeletedUser

Revolting against the mod, who decided to post in every forum (i have checked) that we are doing it wrong.

Anyone who disagrees with my actions will be considered a 'mod-pet' and subsequently bullied :p.

DeletedUser

No no, i'm just playing around.

That was quick though, who alerted you? I must know :/.

DeletedUser

Quick? lol. This is the first time in about 2 hours I haven't had an inbox full of unread PM's :D

Call it my Modly Instinct.

DeletedUser

GOK runs away scared...

didnt take long for you to back track... :icon_rolleyes:

So true. So would you if you were treated unfairly by mods as I am, they ban me for nothing :icon_cry:.

I <3 how i'm immune from infractions in the general section though :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

So true. So would you if you were treated unfairy by mods as I am, they ban me for nothing :icon_cry:.

I <3 how i'm immune from infractions in the general section though :icon_twisted:.

ha you asked for it now :lol:

DeletedUser

Revolting against the mod, who decided to post in every forum (i have checked) that we are doing it wrong.

Anyone who disagrees with my actions will be considered a 'mod-pet' and subsequently bullied :p.

hmmmmmmm.... then later AFTER the mod he has flamed steps in....

hmmmmmm?

GOD-OF-KINGS, you have something to say?

No no, i'm just playing around.

That was quick though, who alerted you? I must know :/.

so... should the bullying begin?