The Sad, Sad rim

DeletedUser

Best I've seen would be -AAS-, What? or =KK=..

-AAS- are losing members and mass recruit anything in there k inviting 200 to 400 point members all over the place is not that good in my opinion and with there duke taking a good catting by the looks of it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think my tribe is decent. :) We do extensive invitations, we've sent out the max number of invites, to the top 100 players in K48, but most of them haven't been accepted :(

DeletedUser

-AAS- are losing members and mass recruit anything in there k inviting 200 to 400 point members all over the place is not that good in my onion and with there duke taking a good catting by the looks of it lol

Yeah, lemme swap -AAS- with TG

Although -AAS- have a couple decent ex-blackout members.

DeletedUser

and i cant be leave i spelt opinion as onion lmao

but yes they do have some good members but just let them self down on the low members they invite just to keep hold of k85 by the looks of it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha lol

Anyways, back on topic, your opinion best 3 rim tribes.?

DeletedUser

lol, ok. Im in the core and in School. but i was just think how weird all of the better tribes are in the core. sad rim noobs =)

DeletedUser

lol, ok. Im in the core and in School. but i was just think how weird all of the better tribes are in the core. sad rim noobs =)

i love people who think that but what i love even more is when they start to noble towards the rim thinking all the so called noobs will be easy then they get there ass kicked :lol:

DeletedUser

you know with you saying this so much, im starting to think its not what you are saying it is.

Feel free to jump to your unfounded conclusions. Mr big bad I'm in an "epic" premade so I'll just look down on everyone else.

DeletedUser

lol im not looking down on any one, i have no doubt that TG is a good tribe. Im just saying that your (any one know a good medaphor) blowing your own horn?

DeletedUser

No, I'm blowing the horn of my duke who has done a good job of setting up a vastly skilled rim tribe without pre-making it in any way, shape or form.

DeletedUser

cool, give him a high 5 for me. Really do it, beacuse i wanted to see a good rim tribe. and you have showed me one ;)