The silent war

Zyklon

15 gents noble men have been laid to rest in my villages. To the giants in Gents, it might be nothing but to the fighters in Lamjung, in Gorkha and in Nuwakot, its for their pride. Gorkha and Nuwakot fell a few days back, not because they didnt fight, but because of carelessness from their leader(because i only sniped the 4th noble and thought it would be enoug but the village fell to just 3 noble men). This Mistake was not going to be repeated in Lamjung. Lamjung was saved by a last moment cancel snipe. A second attempt on lamjung failed thanks to support from Crownless King (i knew i could snipe it, but destroying the incoming nuke would be better). A killed noble man might not be much to the Giants but for my small village that is at least 2hrs (way more considering travel time) more to survive.
Here u can see, i am the two little white boxes and gents are the large red ones.
en80

Multiple attempts have been made by these aggressors to show me how one day my villages will all fall. How w82 is alot better place for me. How i should give up without a fight. How it is too late for me to do any thing significant in this world. But the people of lamjung dont want to fly the gents flag. So the people of lamjung fight and hence the survive. They may fall eventually one day, but their story of resistance and bravery shall lead them to heaven.

2yI8syOL.jpg

2veXsdqD.jpg

2yyrJ89w.jpg

2vtfMu0l.jpg

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Getting new villages through fighting isn't exactly Gents its strong point :lol: Keep it up for as long as you can ;-)

DuteTare

Hope you used those def troops well ^^

I can imagine Kamist' reaction upon scouting your villa and seeing it's stacked as hell ^^
hihihi

gj on those cancel snipes though :p

Zyklon

Getting new villages through fighting isn't exactly Gents its strong point :lol: Keep it up for as long as you can ;-)
Viva la resistance ;) got nothing to loose

morale issues :D
Morale is certainly on my side, but a half built village vs a fully built village with 50% morale is quite even i'd say in terms of village vs village.
Hope you used those def troops well ^^

I can imagine Kamist' reaction upon scouting your villa and seeing it's stacked as hell ^^
hihihi

gj on those cancel snipes though :p
I used Kamist's surprise with some misinformation and made him take on an old enemy. I hope he bought it :D
Cancel snipes are my favorite kind of snipes ;)

DeletedUser115363

I don't come here often. Thanks for putting in the time, I enjoyed this.

Zyklon

Feels good to be writtern about doesnt it bro ;) Any way nice to see u here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99565

Honestly this has nothing to do with morale issues, he's been doing a good job sniping I have to hand it to you. Although admittedly I haven't been throwing everything at you like Kamist lol. I just threw some trains at you. Good Sniping bro. Keep it up I enjoy/hate it at the same time :)

-Calamari

DeletedUser

Oh good job you can snipe like everyone else in this world ( I hope)

Zyklon

I lost my 1st village because my snipe sucked lol. I am getting used to it i guess. Did some drills and practice with crownless king which helped. Its a huge deal when you first start doing (succeeding) in it :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I lost my 1st village because my snipe sucked lol. I am getting used to it i guess. Did some drills and practice with crownless king which helped. Its a huge deal when you first start doing (succeeding) in it :p

I still get excited and happy when I get the opportunity to snipe.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you can even see this thread from that high horse :icon_eek:
[SPOIL]You seem like you'd be fun at parties...[/SPOIL]

Those were nice snipes, I'm sure they felt good. Keep it up, have fun!

Zyklon

I'm surprised you can even see this thread from that high horse :icon_eek:
[SPOIL]You seem like you'd be fun at parties...[/SPOIL]

Those were nice snipes, I'm sure they felt good. Keep it up, have fun!

Thanks man. Really enjoyed this world thanks to the sniping i did. TW is such a beautiful game.

DeletedUser

Thanks man. Really enjoyed this world thanks to the sniping i did. TW is such a beautiful game.
It indeed is :)
It's the most appropriate war game. From Battle to politics and diplomacy.
the in game mechanisms too.understanding them gives utmost satisfaction.

DeletedUser117863

It indeed is :)
It's the most appropriate war game. From Battle to politics and diplomacy.
the in game mechanisms too.understanding them gives utmost satisfaction.
I prefer a simple game like Diplomacy over TW tbh. Diplomacy is the epitome of a war game.