The Soul Takers has declared war on tribe Death Before Dishonor!

milost

The tribe The Soul Takers has declared war on tribe Death Before Dishonor!

War name: GODSSPAWN started it...

Now this is just like :

8eb50888-364e-4507-9454-97d551e73d3e.jpg

Now if he did started it dont you think stats would be looking more different?

Stats.jpg

No more talking.Let the stats speak for us.

DeletedUser99915

The tribe The Soul Takers has declared war on tribe Death Before Dishonor!

War name: GODSSPAWN started it...

Now this is just like :

8eb50888-364e-4507-9454-97d551e73d3e.jpg

Now if he did started it dont you think stats would be looking more different?

Stats.jpg

No more talking.Let the stats speak for us.

Not if war was declared after his last attack and he hadn't attacked since....(I think?!?)

DeletedUser

Death before dishonour. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, every other world since world 4 has had a tribe name like that ...

DeletedUser98416

warham said:
Death before dishonour. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, every other world since world 4 has had a tribe name like that ...
and i guess they were ussually dead than dishonoured...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The world 4 tribe DBD did well though, they rimmed me on my first world. I was such a noob then :D

milost

1/10 PnP =.=

I know right.Since it was them attacking I wanted to ask them how is it Spawn's fault as he started it and in lees then one hour he only has defended not atacked.

He hasn't even attack anybody in there tribe.He was attack by members of other 2 tribes not T.S.T and now it is our fault.

DeletedUser

T.S.T, oh yeah, thats right, everyone who mattered in the tribe left for other better tribes. And a fail PnP btw. It's the remains of RBT who reformed to T.S.T, who then failed again.

DeletedUser

T.S.T, oh yeah, thats right, everyone who mattered in the tribe left for other better tribes. And a fail PnP btw. It's the remains of RBT who reformed to T.S.T, who then failed again.

Hehehe, yeah :)

DeletedUser

good to know some things never change :p

I remember having around 360-15 for me on my personal stats against your tribe eventhough they brought me to ODD rank 1 which I kept for 6 months straight:p

DeletedUser12504

I remember having around 360-15 for me on my personal stats against your tribe eventhough they brought me to ODD rank 1 which I kept for 6 months straight:p

and i remember winning a war against you :D

DeletedUser

and i remember winning a war against you :D

Yes I remember that to. We were allies, and had the same enemies(FF and DEATH), while we were also fighting F~wo~F so we were fighting at 2 fronts already, and then you declared on us:p But we eventually got back at you fair and square and I never had negative stats though ;)

DeletedUser

Well, at least you told us you were enemies with death and were gonna op them ;)

Oh and this might explain my "massive" drop of 50k points:
image.php

DeletedUser12504

Well, at least you told us you were enemies with death and were gonna op them ;)

Oh and this might explain my "massive" drop of 50k points:
image.php

ahh, have you switched accounts? i was thinking you were someone else...